Please Stop Sexualizing Our Children

Discussion in 'Politics' started by M.D. Rawlings, Aug 16, 2011.

1. M.D. Rawlings

M.D. Rawlings Classical Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,715
    by Michael Brown
    08/14/2011
    Townhall.com

Excerpt:

But there’s more. There is the sexualizing of our children in the public schools, and I’m not talking about sex-ed classes. I’m talking about teaching gay history to elementary school children, as now mandated by law in California with the recent passing of SB 48, thereby introducing sexual categories to little ones who haven’t the slightest clue what sexual orientation is, let alone have the ability to wrap their minds around “bisexual” or “transgender.”

To add insult to injury, parents will have no right to opt their kids out of these classes, a hard lesson parents in other states have already learned, where the courts have sided with the schools rather than the parents. Already in Massachusetts, a couple was so upset with this state-sponsored sexualizing of their first grader that they took their battle to court, where Judge Mark Wolff of the US Court of Appeals ruled that the schools have a greater responsibility to teach “diversity” than to honor the requests of the parents. In other words, “Sorry, moms and dads. We know what is best for your children, and when we decide it’s time to introduce them to ‘diversity’ – our codeword for gay activist curricula – we will do so. You, on your part, have no right to interfere, so don’t even think about it.”​

LINK

Please Stop Sexualizing Our Children, Part II

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I agree 100%....oh... this was teaching about homosexuality and not Vogue and "toddlers and tiaras"?

Ok... scratch that. There was a kid in my daughter's school that jumped out in front of a Tractor Trailer because of being bullied by intolerant assholes... sorry, can't abide with ignorance.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  3. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,800
  4. Lovebears65

Lovebears65 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    OH I so agree with ya. I should be able to talk to my kids about sex, Gay relationships or anything else. I do not want it being taught at school. I hate the beauty pageants for little girls where they make them look like mini sex objects. All I think about is Jon Benet Ramsey . And the post above where that little girl looks like a mini adult model is way over the top. What happened to children looking like Shirley Temple or the Brady Bunch. Its all because Sex sales and people wonder why so much more pedophiles out there.

5. Lovebears65

Lovebears65 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    Gays are not evil but children should not be forced learn about this stuff unless a parent asked for it. This is for parents to talk to their kids not the schools PERIOD!!

6. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    What about those kids whose parents are bigots? How are they supposed to learn that being gay is ok. Who will teach them not to pick on the kid who's 'different', or has two moms or two dads?

If we had responsible parents, schools wouldn't have to parent for them.

7. Mr Clean

Mr Clean Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,825
    How about the sick fucks who enter their kids in those beauty pageants?

Can you imagine the kinds of creeps and weirdos who attend and judge those things?

8. BoycottTheday

BoycottTheday CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95
    The lefts war on the family continues unabated.

They hate your family, your God, and your country.

9. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    Ok gramps... I'm with you there.. I think that type of shit is over the top.

And while I don't think that there should be a specific class on homosexual history, or anything like that... I do believe that it should be part of the sex ed curriculum and that if a person is gay, it shouldn't be a big deal to anyone else.

This kid was a good kid. Good student, good musician, good friend of my daughters. I didn't know anything about him until he died... then we found out about the daily harassment this kid suffered. Ignorance and intolerance is what you and your kind are railing for... I strongly disagree.

10. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,800
    You are absolutely right.