Please silent or switch off your cell phone when enter in Mosque

It's Holy to them. Respect should be given to others even if they choose to worship differently or incorrectly. If I can not persuade them to follow my way, shall I bear down on them? No I'll lift them up, using their way if necessary.

The beautiful of the Gospel is that Repentence is possible. Perhaps, while we hope for them to repent, we should repent in our own lives. Then the power of God can take root in our lives and we will see God to miracles in converting our brethren.

I'm not calling holy what the bible calls the spirit of anti-christ, Avatar. You are out of bounds here and have no scripture to support you on this one.

As for people?

We are to speak truth to them - which some do tactfully and others choose to speak more bluntly. If Mosques are used to deliver hate speeches against Israel and America instead of preaching against the hate in their own religion then religion & worship place is already defiled and they should be told the truth.

G-d has not made any man judge over anothers life - to imprison, lash, behead or institutionalize over their moral decisions. Those who do this will never see heaven. They must repent.

The cell phone is the least of their worries. IMO.
Jeremiah seems to think spreading hate is a Christian virtue.

I guess she fails to understand that Jesus said to spread the Gospel in love not hatefulness. .. :cool:

Who said this?

Cull the homosexuals!

:eusa_hand: Sunni love on display!

p.s. I spoke up for the Saudi woman who was sentenced to 150 lashes for driving just last night. Why? Because the Muslim men here are cowards. True story. :cool:

-Jeremiah

Anyway back to the OP

I always try to remember to turn off my cell phone during religious service.......although afterwards it will show that I didn't receive any calls.

Yet the one time I fail to turn off my phone.......I'll get a ring right in the middle of the service......and everyone is looking at me.

Go figure........ :lol:

Please silent or switch off your cell phone when enter in Mosque
I am very much regret, surprise when I saw a person who enter in Mosque but forget or due to carelessness do not silent or switch off his mobile which disturb others when suddenly bell rang.

More painful and shameful for those who set incoming tone in popular Music or Indian songs, when he do not silent or switch of mobile than surrounding people all disturb by hearing music or songs tone

Make a habit when you enter in any Mosque remember to silent or switch off your mobile in order not to disturb other person busy in prayers or Dua.

I do not understand why people un-switch their cell or silent when enter Mosque to proof that they are most important persons any time they can get a call from any one?

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Maybe they don't think they are the most important person. Maybe they are flawed beings that forget.

They have been taught to believe they are the most important people in the world. Therein lies the problem. There are Muslims. .... and then there are the rest of us Dhimmis.

That is why they don't understand what the big deal is to fight against our legal system ( American Law for American Courtrooms ) tooth and nail while pushing for Sharia Law in our courtrooms. Muslims feel fully entitled to move here and replace our laws with Sharia law. Under Sharia Law the Muslim is the only citizen that is "important".. the choice of words was no mistake. Leviathans offspring are the children of pride.

I always thought Western religion taught people humility--but here you are saying that Islam do not.

I have a problem with this argument when it comes to dealing with religious terrorist, especially those that commit suicide. I doubt that Islamic suicide bombers think they are the most important people in the world. In fact it has to be opposite. They have to think that the only pertinent value of their life is to sacrifice it for their god and religion.

That is not arrogance, but a form of humility. A bit twisted, but still.....

They have been taught to believe they are the most important people in the world. Therein lies the problem. There are Muslims. .... and then there are the rest of us Dhimmis.
And in Christianity there are the "saved" and the "sinners"

Jeremiah you really need to "take the log out of your own eye" as the Bible says. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

... says Sunni "man" who spreads nothing but hate.
Once again, Jeremiah thinks lying for the sake of Christ is OK. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I have not lied.. you have. You said the Qu'ran didn't have any verses commanding violence by beheading, etc. I quoted you a verse about smiting their necks ( cut off their heads ) and you ask me if smite is a biblical term? Seriously? Why didn't you admit you lied and that the beheading is one of the 109 murder verses in the Qu'ran? What? Were you hoping I knew nothing of your religion? Of course I do.

Now you need to learn about it too. When you converted to Islam you were not told everything obviously. See link provided below.

Here is a question to the OP. Please look at the following link and see if you can make this a priority instead of the cell phones. Concerned citizens of the world thank you for your attention to this matter!

109 Verses From The Quran That Call For Violence | Gate

Focus in on the Hadiths quoting Mohammad. Ones like these here:From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:177) – Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be
established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will
be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.”

Bukhari (52:256) – The Prophet… was asked whether it was permissible to
attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women
and children to danger. The Prophet replied, “They (i.e. women and children) are
from them (i.e. pagans).” In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is
permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy.
This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Bukhari (52:220) – Allah’s Apostle said… ‘I have been made victorious
with terror’
Abu Dawud (14:2526) – The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things
are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, “There is
no god but Allah” and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and
not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be
performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day
the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)

Abu Dawud (14:2527) – The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah
(jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler,
whether he is pious or impious

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to
fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the
people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’.
And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we
slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not
interfere with them except legally.”

Muslim (1:30) –
“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so
long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Muslim (1:149) – “Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which
of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and
Jihad in His cause…”

Muslim (20:4645) – “…He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said:
There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade
one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal
to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa’id) said: What is that
act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!”

Muslim (20:4696) – “the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said:
‘One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any
desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.’”

Muslim (19:4321-4323) – Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over
the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against
unbelievers. His response: “They are of them (meaning the enemy).”

Tabari 7:97
The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, “Kill any Jew
who falls under your power.” Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad’s
men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his
orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his
Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69
“Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us” The words of
Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Tabari 17:187
“‘By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more
correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them
from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.’ And they
returned to their former religion.” The words of a group of Christians
who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the
violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their
decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the
woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 327:
- “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A
slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of
this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires
killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990: -
Lest anyone think that cutting off someone’s head while screaming ‘Allah Akbar!’
is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who
seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: -
“Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah.”
Muhammad’s instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

You have 3 forms of abbrogation permitted according to the Qur'an. You should be afforded the same versatility with the Hadiths. Use the delete option and get rid of it before you worry about the cell phone problem. Give my regards to Karachi, Pakistan and make sure to see my video on Mohammad.

Best regards,

Jeremiah

Last edited:
... says Sunni "man" who spreads nothing but hate.
Once again, Jeremiah thinks lying for the sake of Christ is OK. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I have not lied.. you have. You said the Qu'ran didn't have any verses commanding violence by beheading, etc. I quoted you a verse about smiting their necks
Quit your blatant lying you Christian hypocrite. .. :eusa_hand:

You never produced a single verse from the Quran about beheading.

All you did was say somewhere there was the word "smite"......which is and old Bible term and not used in the Quran.

Jeeeze.....you really are a moron. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I have not lied.. you have. You said the Qu'ran didn't have any verses commanding violence by beheading, etc. I quoted you a verse about smiting their necks
Quit your blatant lying you Christian hypocrite. .. :eusa_hand:

You never produced a single verse from the Quran about beheading.

All you did was say somewhere there was the word "smite"......which is and old Bible term and not used in the Quran.

Jeeeze.....you really are a moron. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

You sound rattled, Sunni. Who knew you were so delicate?!

As to the suras in the Qu'ran referencing smiting of fingers and heads? I suppose you cannot see the hadiths and suras any more than you can see Israel on a map. ( denial isn't a river )

The cell phones ringing inside the mosque are the least of your worries. imo.

Last edited:
As to the suras in the Qu'ran referencing smiting of fingers and heads? I suppose you cannot see the hadiths and suras any more than you can see Israel on a map.
So I take it that you can't find anything in the Quran about beheadings?

Otherwise you would post it for everyone to see. .. :cool:

Last edited:
Sunni Man

I think what Jeremiah is trying to tell you is that Islam uses harsh tactics against those that transgress against their doctrines.

*Sigh*

I sense a lot of hate towards Islam in here.

Among those who directed their hate towards the topic creator, if any of you are "Christians", I'd like to ask why you gotta be a douchebag to him? It makes you look weak and pathetic. The Athiests get a free pass cause they aren't worshipping some divine figure like Jesus that represents, among other things, unconditional love. Happiness. Goodness. Respect. Forgiveness.

Allah and God are one and the same. The difference is how Muslims and Christians choose to worship the creator.

And neither religions are wrong. Except for the intolerant fools that cannot accept that there is more than one path to God/ Allah/ Elohim/ Adonai/ YHWH. Those fools exist on both sides. And you can stop being fools whenever you choose to.

Islam is still evolving. It's stricter than Christianity today. But not so long ago Christianity was hunting down pagans, "witches", and heretics and burning us at the stake. Christians were using the name of God to justify their wars and genocide. Destroying lives, manipulating the masses, robbing the sheep of their money. Indoctrinating their slaves- I mean followers. How easily they forget, or how easily they ignore.

So TC. Topic creator. I see where you are coming from. It's usually disrespectful when people let their cell phones go off all loud and obnoxious like in the holy places, like mosques, or church, or funerals, weddings, etc. Like they just don't give a damn. Or think its hilarious to broadcast their newest ringtone. But sometimes people just don't think about it, or really mean no offense, or forget to turn it off. Just try not to let it get to you. The people in this forum were far more disrespectful to you because of your religion than the people leaving their cell phones on. Pretty messed up, considering you seemed pretty polite in your topic. But perhaps this ain't the best place to express your concern. You know how to be polite. Maybe if its really bothering you, you can confront the people in your mosque face to face and respectfully attempt to convince them that its kinda messed up to let their phones go off while your people are worshipping. And if that doesn't work you can always sneak a cell phone IED into their bag. (jk lol)

Last edited:
Its the same as when you enter the theatre, or a church. Turn your phone off. Its not hard.

You obviously don't live in the land of the Rednecks. Yesterday I got to work three hours late because Bubba tried to open a can of beer at 40 mph while texting and ran his Dooley into the back of a cheese wagon. An hour later one of our folks made it in after picking up her child from school and taking her to the doctor to be checked out from the same wreck. Everybody's OK but will be sore for a couple of days. This kind of thing happens almost monthly on that stretch of road, 75% involve cell phones, and there have been two fatalities of innocent victims.

Forum List

Back