Please silent or switch off your cell phone when enter in Mosque

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I am very much regret, surprise when I saw a person who enter in Mosque but forget or due to carelessness do not silent or switch off his mobile which disturb others when suddenly bell rang.

More painful and shameful for those who set incoming tone in popular Music or Indian songs, when he do not silent or switch of mobile than surrounding people all disturb by hearing music or songs tone

Make a habit when you enter in any Mosque remember to silent or switch off your mobile in order not to disturb other person busy in prayers or Dua.

I do not understand why people un-switch their cell or silent when enter Mosque to proof that they are most important persons any time they can get a call from any one?

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I DON'T HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU SAY!!!!! :D

Well, since I do not go into any Mosque I do not have to worry about it. It don't effect me any. ;)

How is posting a message about this at a random message board with few muslims an effective way to vent your frustration on the issue?

I mean, don't you need people to go into the mosques before you can convince them to shut off their phones?

I am very much regret, surprise when I saw a person who enter in Mosque but forget or due to carelessness do not silent or switch off his mobile which disturb others when suddenly bell rang.

More painful and shameful for those who set incoming tone in popular Music or Indian songs, when he do not silent or switch of mobile than surrounding people all disturb by hearing music or songs tone

Make a habit when you enter in any Mosque remember to silent or switch off your mobile in order not to disturb other person busy in prayers or Dua.

I do not understand why people un-switch their cell or silent when enter Mosque to proof that they are most important persons any time they can get a call from any one?

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Do the alternate frequencies interfere with your detonation devices?

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Who cares, a mosque teaching a false satanic religion is not a holy place anyway, go eat a pork chop.

Yeah, right. By all means, be reverent and respectful. There are people praying for divine help with suicide attacks and mass murders, wouldn't want to disturb THAT, would we? Were are people's sense of decorum nowadays?

Well here, let us the taxpayers, help you maintain your mosques in foreign countries. Will that little compensation satisfy you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares, a mosque teaching a false satanic religion is not a holy place anyway, go eat a pork chop.

It's Holy to them. Respect should be given to others even if they choose to worship differently or incorrectly. If I can not persuade them to follow my way, shall I bear down on them? No I'll lift them up, using their way if necessary.

The beautiful of the Gospel is that Repentence is possible. Perhaps, while we hope for them to repent, we should repent in our own lives. Then the power of God can take root in our lives and we will see God to miracles in converting our brethren.

I know it is very old post but in case anyone looking at it again, here is a free app that automatically silent your phone at the time of prayers.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Astalavist4.silenceinmasjid

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Maybe they don't think they are the most important person. Maybe they are flawed beings that forget.

It's Holy to them. Respect should be given to others even if they choose to worship differently or incorrectly. If I can not persuade them to follow my way, shall I bear down on them? No I'll lift them up, using their way if necessary.

The beautiful of the Gospel is that Repentence is possible. Perhaps, while we hope for them to repent, we should repent in our own lives. Then the power of God can take root in our lives and we will see God to miracles in converting our brethren.

I'm not calling holy what the bible calls the spirit of anti-christ, Avatar. You are out of bounds here and have no scripture to support you on this one.

As for people?

We are to speak truth to them - which some do tactfully and others choose to speak more bluntly. If Mosques are used to deliver hate speeches against Israel and America instead of preaching against the hate in their own religion then religion & worship place is already defiled and they should be told the truth.

G-d has not made any man judge over anothers life - to imprison, lash, behead or institutionalize over their moral or personal life decisions. Those who do this will never see heaven. They must repent.

The cell phone is the least of their worries. IMO.

How many Muslims living in Pakistan write on this board besides the OP? Any? Sounds more like something for the Mosque bulletin board. How is that for a novel idea?

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
How is posting a message about this at a random message board with few muslims an effective way to vent your frustration on the issue?

I mean, don't you need people to go into the mosques before you can convince them to shut off their phones?

yeah, cuz "christians" would never use their phones while "worshiping".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_c81Nnsc0&list=RDD2_c81Nnsc0]Cell Phones In Church - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not calling holy what the bible calls the spirit of anti-christ, Avatar. You are out of bounds here and have no scripture to support you on this one.

As for people?

We are to speak truth to them - which some do tactfully and others choose to speak more bluntly. If Mosques are used to deliver hate speeches against Israel and America instead of preaching against the hate in their own religion then religion & worship place is already defiled and they should be told the truth.

G-d has not made any man judge over anothers life - to imprison, lash, behead or institutionalize over their moral decisions. Those who do this will never see heaven. They must repent.

Jeremiah seems to think spreading hate is a Christian virtue.

I guess she fails to understand that Jesus said to spread the Gospel in love not hatefulness. .. :cool:

Naw, just post endless sermons here, putting down anyone who doesn't agree with your screwy beliefs.

But, hey, good for you for putting AmericanFirst in his place even though you do exactly the same thing.

As for people?

G-d has not made any man judge over anothers life - to imprison, lash, behead or institutionalize over their moral decisions. Those who do this will never see heaven. They must repent.

Jeremiah seems to think spreading hate is a Christian virtue.

I guess she fails to understand that Jesus said to spread the Gospel in love not hatefulness. .. :cool:

... says Sunni "man" who spreads nothing but hate.

This is a true photo. After all, its on the internet so its got to be true, right?

jesus_cellphone.jpg

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Maybe they don't think they are the most important person. Maybe they are flawed beings that forget.

They have been taught to believe they are the most important people in the world. Therein lies the problem. There are Muslims. .... and then there are the rest of us Dhimmis.

That is why they don't understand what the big deal is to fight against our legal system ( American Law for American Courtrooms ) tooth and nail while pushing for Sharia Law in our courtrooms. Muslims feel fully entitled to move here and replace our laws with Sharia law. Under Sharia Law the Muslim is the only citizen that is "important".. the choice of words was no mistake. Leviathans offspring are the children of pride.

Forum List

Back