Please share with me what you are doing to support our troops

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by ProudDem, Sep 24, 2005.

1. ProudDem

ProudDem Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You all dismissed my support of our troops, so please share with me what you are doing. I would like to know if you do more than just support the war and have a sticker on your car that says "Support our Troops." What else are you doing for them to let them know you support them?

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I went to the rally in Crawford and spoke to them on the phone---a tape of the entire rally was sent for them all to see that we have not forgot them and support WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I've gone to homecomings and told them how much I appreciated what they have done.------and you?

3. ProudDem

ProudDem Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am part of a group that sends care packages to the troops. I have donated phone cards for them to use. I have sent them Valentines telling them I support them. I have gone to Walter Reed because I chose to go and see the injured soldiers and I cried with some of them.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Thanks---just don't tell em that you think what they are doing is stupid--keep that lie to yourself.

5. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223

All the while behind their backs you fuck them, nice guy.

6. ProudDem

ProudDem Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you have anything to say about what you are doing? Maybe you support them by having a wittle sticker on your car, but at least I reach out to them.

7. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I have a brother SERVING in the Corps, 2nd Marines Camp Lejeune, N.C.....don't you dare talk to me about non-support. Care packages, although cute, don't mean shit in the big picture.

8. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Also that is the first time I mentioned that on this board, know why? Because if you have support for the troops you don't need to say a friggin word to anybody. You say I do this and I do that because inside you are gulty and know you do much more damage in your aiding and abetting of the enemy.

9. ProudDem

ProudDem Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    How old are you? What I define as supporting the troops may be different than what you define it as. No big deal. It doesn't mean that yours is better than mine (but I am sure you think it does).

I am also helping grant compensation benefits to those who are discharged from service due to the inability to serve their country anymore.

10. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    38 and what does that have to do with anything? My family is showing the ultimate support.

Now how do you reconcile the twofaced support you have for the troops?