Please share with me what you are doing to support our troops

P

ProudDem

You all dismissed my support of our troops, so please share with me what you are doing. I would like to know if you do more than just support the war and have a sticker on your car that says "Support our Troops." What else are you doing for them to let them know you support them?

ProudDem said:
You all dismissed my support of our troops, so please share with me what you are doing. I would like to know if you do more than just support the war and have a sticker on your car that says "Support our Troops." What else are you doing for them to let them know you support them?

I went to the rally in Crawford and spoke to them on the phone---a tape of the entire rally was sent for them all to see that we have not forgot them and support WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I've gone to homecomings and told them how much I appreciated what they have done.------and you?

I am part of a group that sends care packages to the troops. I have donated phone cards for them to use. I have sent them Valentines telling them I support them. I have gone to Walter Reed because I chose to go and see the injured soldiers and I cried with some of them.

ProudDem said:
I am part of a group that sends care packages to the troops. I have donated phone cards for them to use. I have sent them Valentines telling them I support them. I have gone to Walter Reed because I chose to go and see the injured soldiers and I cried with some of them.

Thanks---just don't tell em that you think what they are doing is stupid--keep that lie to yourself.

ProudDem said:

All the while behind their backs you fuck them, nice guy.

OCA said:
All the while behind their backs you fuck them, nice guy.

Do you have anything to say about what you are doing? Maybe you support them by having a wittle sticker on your car, but at least I reach out to them.

ProudDem said:
Do you have anything to say about what you are doing? Maybe you support them by having a wittle sticker on your car, but at least I reach out to them.

I have a brother SERVING in the Corps, 2nd Marines Camp Lejeune, N.C.....don't you dare talk to me about non-support. Care packages, although cute, don't mean shit in the big picture.

Also that is the first time I mentioned that on this board, know why? Because if you have support for the troops you don't need to say a friggin word to anybody. You say I do this and I do that because inside you are gulty and know you do much more damage in your aiding and abetting of the enemy.

OCA said:
Also that is the first time I mentioned that on this board, know why? Because if you have support for the troops you don't need to say a friggin word to anybody. You say I do this and I do that because inside you are gulty and know you do much more damage in your aiding and abetting of the enemy.

How old are you? What I define as supporting the troops may be different than what you define it as. No big deal. It doesn't mean that yours is better than mine (but I am sure you think it does).

I am also helping grant compensation benefits to those who are discharged from service due to the inability to serve their country anymore.

ProudDem said:
How old are you? What I define as supporting the troops may be different than what you define it as. No big deal. It doesn't mean that yours is better than mine (but I am sure you think it does).

I am also helping grant compensation benefits to those who are discharged from service due to the inability to serve their country anymore.

38 and what does that have to do with anything? My family is showing the ultimate support.

Now how do you reconcile the twofaced support you have for the troops?

OCA said:
38 and what does that have to do with anything? My family is showing the ultimate support.

Now how do you reconcile the twofaced support you have for the troops?

I don't have to reconcile anything. I don't consider my support two-faced at all.

ProudDem said:

Yet the form of support they need the most, the moral support that they are indeed dying for good reason, you deny them. These pittances you give only assuage YOUR guilt.

What do I do for the troop? I demoralize traitors like you.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yet the form of support they need the most, the moral support that they are indeed dying for good reason, you deny them. These pittances you give only assuage YOUR guilt.

What do I do for the troop? I demoralize traitors like you.

Can we make this about you all sharing with me what you do to support our troops? We don't need to discuss what I am doing or not doing. I have said what I am doing, and we don't need to belabor this issue. I started this thread not to bash anyone, but to see what you all were doing to support our troops.

aps said:
Can we make this about you all sharing with me what you do to support our troops? We don't need to discuss what I am doing or not doing. I have said what I am doing, and we don't need to belabor this issue. I started this thread not to bash anyone, but to see what you all were doing to support our troops.

Learn to read, dip.

"I demoralize traitors like you."

I just like to reiterate your lame contributions, hopefully to get you to change.

As a soldier If I got a gift or supplies from someone who thought I was an uneducated manipulated idiot, dieing for no good reason, I would spit on it and walk away.

rtwngAvngr said:
Learn to read, dip.

"I demoralize traitors like you."

I just like to reiterate your lame contributions, hopefully to get you to change.

As a soldier If I got a gift or supplies from someone who thought I was an uneducated manipulated idiot, dieing for no good reason, I would spit on it and walk away.

Whatever, Avenger. Yeah, demoralize me all you want if that somehow makes you feel better about yourself. I like helping people with low self-esteems.

aps said:
Whatever, Avenger. Yeah, demoralize me all you want if that somehow makes you feel better about yourself. I like helping people with low self-esteems.

Im just saying. What they need the most, you deny them. That's the fact, jack. How do you sleep at night?

Aps, are you prouddem? Are you not proud anymore? That makes sense, considering the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the Democratic Party. You're coming along nicely.

rtwngAvngr said:
Im just saying. What they need the most, you deny them. That's the fact, jack. How do you sleep at night?

Avenger, I am telling you all that I don't support the war. I have told only 2 servicemen about these feelings, but only after they told me that they didn't support the war (one of them just got back in July 2005 after having served a year in Iraq and one of them will be going very soon). So the troops have no idea how I feel.

I sleep like a baby, by the way.

Forum List

Back