Please school this a$$ hole on youtube

People who try and argue with others on youtube comments are idiots.

I've even tried it myself before, and I proved to myself I was an idiot for doing it.

Well, as a free American she has the right to support or not support anything she wants.

Do I agree with her? Hell no. Nor do I agree with the KKK, the Westboro Baptist Church, or PETA.

But all of them have the right to express what they believe.

She needs to get out of murka. She's far to wise to live in an Idiocracy.
This kid too.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwwMF6biCJU]KILL EVERYBODY: American soldier exposes US policy in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Well, as a free American she has the right to support or not support anything she wants.

Do I agree with her? Hell no. Nor do I agree with the KKK, the Westboro Baptist Church, or PETA.

She has the right to her own opinion. The westboro church has the right to theirs also, problem is they go way too far protesting the soldiers funerals. I am a member of the patriot guard, next best thing to santa is blocking those fools and seeing their frustration.

Yup...that's the annoying thing about Free Speech...sometimes it's uncomfortable.

You know...anyone who watches is just giving the douchenozzle a higher hit count.

Yup...that's the annoying thing about Free Speech...sometimes it's uncomfortable.

You know...anyone who watches is just giving the douchenozzle a higher hit count.

Exactly....once again, the OP walks into the rake.....telling us to pay attention to an idiot that doesn't deserve any attention whatsoever.

Good to see young people thinking for themselves. Thanks for the link.

She says she doesnt support the troops.. Not just the war but the troops.. Please educate this piece of shit with me and let her know the troops have no say so if they go to war or not .. I really hate people like this

Why I Do Not Support the Troops - YouTube

This has been the mindset of the left for decades.

Hmmmm....I wonder if you believe I had that mindset for the 21 years I WAS the troops.

I don't believe it. I know I certainly don't have that mindset. You know, I live in a VERY liberal area of Northern California near San Francisco and none of "the left" I know feel that way. I've marched in anti-war parades and my fellow marchers didn't feel that way.

Most of my hippy/dippy friends out here have "Support our troops, bring them home" bumper stickers.

She says she doesnt support the troops.. Not just the war but the troops.. Please educate this piece of shit with me and let her know the troops have no say so if they go to war or not .. I really hate people like this

Why I Do Not Support the Troops - YouTube

This has been the mindset of the left for decades.

Fuck you asshole. You apparently have no clue what you are talking about.

I'll let you slide somewhat when it concerns the 1960's and the Vietnam War. But MOST ALL of the protests were against the WAR, not the Troops. But there were some instances of a hell of a lot of disrespect to the troops(baby killers, Jane Fonda, etc). But for the most part, it was directed at the war.

Lastly... I honorably served in the US Army in the 1980's. I am a progressive and I find your flippant bullshit sickening.

Forum List

Back