Please run Hillary, it will be great to see her destroyed.

Actually, Paula Jones is back on the media talking about the way Bill acts, and saying Hillary goes along with it......

How would Paula Jones, who only met Clinton that one time, really know?

More to the point, why is it relevant.

If I gave you two choices-

One was a guy who was a creep, but his management of the economy was so good that your salary doubled, your property value doubled, your retirement fund appreciated.

The other guy is a Church going man whose management of the economy was so bad that your salary dropped 20%, your mortgage is underwater and your 401K is busted.

Which one would you choose?

The former described what my personal economic situation was like in 2000. The latter is where I was at in 2008.

I'd be foolish to make that decision on who had a better marriage, wouldn't I?

I honestly don't care if Bill Cheats on Hillary or if Jeb is slapping Columba around. I really don't.

I care which one will manage the economy to my benefit.
Gee, you kind of forgot that Clinton lost that lawsuit against Paula Jones, and lost his law license for five years in a deal to keep from getting indicted for perjury over his testimony, didn't you???

What Sort of Plea Did Clinton Cop

One of the best bosses and company owners I ever worked for was a philandering son-of-a-gun.
But he ran the company well, took good care of his employees, and knew each of us by name and accomplishments. People are people.

Actually, Paula Jones is back on the media talking about the way Bill acts, and saying Hillary goes along with it......

How would Paula Jones, who only met Clinton that one time, really know?

More to the point, why is it relevant.

If I gave you two choices-

One was a guy who was a creep, but his management of the economy was so good that your salary doubled, your property value doubled, your retirement fund appreciated.

The other guy is a Church going man whose management of the economy was so bad that your salary dropped 20%, your mortgage is underwater and your 401K is busted.

Which one would you choose?

The former described what my personal economic situation was like in 2000. The latter is where I was at in 2008.

I'd be foolish to make that decision on who had a better marriage, wouldn't I?

I honestly don't care if Bill Cheats on Hillary or if Jeb is slapping Columba around. I really don't.

I care which one will manage the economy to my benefit.
Gee, you kind of forgot that Clinton lost that lawsuit against Paula Jones, and lost his law license for five years in a deal to keep from getting indicted for perjury over his testimony, didn't you???

And don't forget that Clinton signed the legislation that caused the housing bubble. How can you say that millions of Americans losing a big part of their life savings managed the economy for everyone's benefit?

I wonder if the Dems will give Bill's wife the nod, when her rapist, racist hubby is always just on the edge of another scandal.....

Apparently Barack the Magic Negro couldn't make that go away either....
View attachment 41775

I don't believe Obama wants anything to go away.....except Bill's wife.

Valerie Jarrett was the one who told the world about the e-mails that she was hiding.

One of the best bosses and company owners I ever worked for was a philandering son-of-a-gun.
But he ran the company well, took good care of his employees, and knew each of us by name and accomplishments. People are people.

Did he compliment you on the great job of sweeping up?

I wonder if the Dems will give Bill's wife the nod, when her rapist, racist hubby is always just on the edge of another scandal.....

Apparently Barack the Magic Negro couldn't make that go away either....
View attachment 41775

I don't believe Obama wants anything to go away.....except Bill's wife.

Valerie Jarrett was the one who told the world about the e-mails that she was hiding.
Actually, Hillary is the one who started all that flap about Obama's birth certificate....

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

LOL. PoliticalShit, from the time I had my first real job out of high school, I have been maintenance. I have a talent for fixing things. And now, at the great young age of 71, I am cracking 100K a year, even though I work as little overtime as possible. You see, there are those of us that flap yap about what we can do, and then there are those of us that simply do. The people with the responsibility of running a manufacturing business tend to pay a lot more for the latter.

Hillary is win/win for the GOP, if elected she will finish the job of destroying the Democratic party. Obama led the Dem's to historic losses in congress and I'm fine if Hillary finishes them off for good, I'm playing the long game.

When considering the ones that the establishment GOP will advance......I don't see much hope of America returning to limited constitutional governance.

Government has become corrupt, we will have to revisit the Constitution to root it out at this point.

Hillary is win/win for the GOP, if elected she will finish the job of destroying the Democratic party. Obama led the Dem's to historic losses in congress and I'm fine if Hillary finishes them off for good, I'm playing the long game.

When considering the ones that the establishment GOP will advance......I don't see much hope of America returning to limited constitutional governance.

Government has become corrupt, we will have to revisit the Constitution to root it out at this point.

Not being the optimist that you are....I doubt that it is possible.

But...You might get some support from Charles Murray's new book, "By The People," wherein he lays out a plan. You would be one of his 'Madisonians.'

But...You might get some support from Charles Murray's new book, "By The People," wherein he lays out a plan. You would be one of his 'Madisonians.'

The great thing about being a fiscal conservative in our times is I only have to wait, ultimately the left (and RINO's) house of cards will come crashing down in a smoking pile of debt and unsustainable entitlements. They and their idiot policies will be destroyed. Ideally I would like to avoid the collapse but if required at least I will have the satisfaction of watching them suffer.

And don't forget that Clinton signed the legislation that caused the housing bubble. How can you say that millions of Americans losing a big part of their life savings managed the economy for everyone's benefit?

Except the legislation Clinton signed had nothing to do with the housing bubble. Even the banking industry didn't make that claim.

1) Clinton didn't lose the lawsuit, he settled it out of court.
2) So after Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars sniffing panties, the best he came up with was "Clinton lied about a blow job"?
3) What does that have to do with my point, which was I'd rather have a philanderer who brought prosperity than a church goer that brings us recessions.

2) So after Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars sniffing panties, the best he came up with was "Clinton lied about a blow job"?
3) What does that have to do with my point, which was I'd rather have a philanderer who brought prosperity than a church goer that brings us recessions.

I have noticed some libs have no problem with electing sexual offenders and adulterers POTUS, wow just wow.

The great thing about being a fiscal conservative in our times is I only have to wait, ultimately the left (and RINO's) house of cards will come crashing down in a smoking pile of debt and unsustainable entitlements. They and their idiot policies will be destroyed. Ideally I would like to avoid the collapse but if required at least I will have the satisfaction of watching them suffer.

They'll simply have their buds in the Fed print more money....and all savings and money held will be reduced by same amount.

They won't care.

I have noticed some libs have no problem with electing sexual offenders and adulterers POTUS, wow just wow.
:cuckoo:

If she wins the D nomination, the media will do all they can to whitewash her horrendous record of lies and corruption....and many Americans will dutifully believe whatever the lib media tells them.
:cuckoo:
Why is it lefties are blind to reality?
OMG Now that is an ironic statement if there ever was one.

Oh_fa2653_1433220.jpg
Yeah because anyone who finds Leftism to be abhorrent, must be a Hitlerite...in the small minds of leftists.

How long will the left ignore Hillary's many many short comings?

Benghazi, OK she had nothing directly to do with those killed. She didn't order them in, she didn't directly reduce security and she didn't do anything to incite the attack, directly. BUT when something bad happens usually the CEO takes the fall. After all she wanted the power of SoS but refuses to accept the responsibility in a meaningful way. As a supervisor I know if one of my crew hurts themselves in any way I will take most of the blame, so should have Hillary and Obama but they did the liberal dance.

Now it is revealed that the Clinton's profited by her stay as SoS. There is little doubt that they are dirty as hell and if there is a shred of doubt why take a chance? Why nominate such a person of so little accomplishment other then name recognition. Is that really where the democrat party has fallen? I hope so because the destruction will be fun to watch.

Fact-checking Clinton Cash author on claim about Bill Clinton s speaking fees PunditFact

For example, New York Times reporters -- building off of Schweizer’s work -- found that while the State Department was involved in securing a uranium mining deal with Russia, investors in the company involved in the deal, Uranium One, gave millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Additionally, "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

The article’s talking about speech No. 3 on the list above, the 2010 speech paid for by Renaissance Capital.

ABC News also examined Clinton’s speaking records and found many instances in which he took in money from groups with pending interests at the State Department. State Department ethics officials had to sign off on these speaking engagements, but rarely did they say Clinton could not accept payment for a particular speech.
October 2015 Surprise. Hillary loses her Bowel Movements, then the smelly accidents start during her campaign appearences.

Jeb Bush vs Hillary Clinton, who do you dislike the most?

^ The 'choice' in the next election.

How likely do you think it will be that the election will be Hillary v. Jeb?
Quite likely, unless they think he has too much Iraq baggage and go with Rubio, though both are polling well behind Hillary - which shows how much they are disliked.

Forum List

Back