Please remove all state welfare projects

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Apparantly we in Arizona are getting this because we are getting rid of some kind of federal mandate for welfare. I'm glad and with that our state and every other red state would just cut all welfare projects. This does not cut off welfare for the poor since blue states will be glad to pay for them when those people move to those states and direct federal funding will still apply.

I want to get rid of all state welfare programs. I say fuck it.

Getting rid of Welfare programs? Who do you think is going to be put in charge when many Americans can't afford health insurance? And just wait until you discover that the system is being expanded (as of April 1st) to provide services to more people.

Apparantly we in Arizona are getting this because we are getting rid of some kind of federal mandate for welfare. I'm glad and with that our state and every other red state would just cut all welfare projects. This does not cut off welfare for the poor since blue states will be glad to pay for them when those people move to those states and direct federal funding will still apply.

blue states already pay for the welfare costs in the red states from all that i have seen on it...:eusa_whistle:

btw, what are you talking about? do you have a link that says arizona is ridding itself from all of their own welfare programs?

South Carolina is going to try. Lt. Governor Andre Baure just announced his candidacy for governor, and has a great chance to win. And yes, he's the one that said welfare is like feeding stray dogs and that its a bad idea because his grandma said if you feed a stray, they breed and make more strays.

HORRIBLE choice of words politically, but fuck it, he's right. The more comfortable we make people who suck at the government nipple, the less chance they'll ever sacrifice and work harder to get off it.

Also, now that all the worlds problems have been solved.......after all, we were told healthcare would solve so many people's problems........we should see drastic reductions in crime and poverty in our poor neighborhoods. Since they have no excuses now. We pay for their health, housing, food, education. No excuse for failing in life now.

But yeah, South Carolina is gonna try to cut welfare. I for one will celebrate when it happens:clap2:.

Forum List

Back