PLEASE READ: Anyone willing to let me interview them?

iagainsti

Jun 10, 2009
Is there anyone here on the boards who is either Jewish or Muslim who would be willing to allow me to interview them?

I'm taking an introductory class to monotheistic religions and need to interview someone from one of the three main monotheistic faiths that we cover (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) for a project. We can't interview someone from a faith that we belong to or have a background in, so I need to interview someone who is either Jewish or Muslim. I've waited a bit late, like I always do, so a quick response would REALLY be appreciated!

I'll need someone who considers themselves to be religious, not someone who just has a background in one of those two faiths but no longer practices/believes/etc. I'll also need someone willing to go into depth about their faith and how it has affected them in different areas of their life. I will not be asking ANY political questions, or asking anything about your opinions on political issues or how your faith relates to political issues (so no asking what you believe about abortion, gay marriage, or any of that). So, you don't need to be willing to talk about anything controversial! It will be a pretty simple, straightforward, non-controversial interview.

If you're interested, respond to this thread or send me a private message, either way is fine. And thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out! It would be GREATLY appreciated!! :)

i can't help you, but if anyone agrees to be interviewed please conduct it via PM.

thanks

For sure. I was thinking of doing it outside the boards entirely, maybe on an instant messaging service or something like that just to make it a little more interactive, but if it ends up being done via the boards I will do it by PM and not on a public thread.

Kalem is a poster here who is Muslim and seems quite devoted to and knowledgeable in his religion. You may want to PM him.

Will do, thanks for the suggestion!

You need anyone who is uncertain of any of the above? lol

i saw that movie "Gentlemans agreement" with Gregory Peck.

Forum List

Back