Please provide PROOF that Israel has nukes

Here's some more evidence...

In 2005..."President Kennedy tried to stop Israel from building atomic weapons. In 1963, he forced Prime Minister Ben Guirion to admit the Dimona was not a textile plant, as the sign outside proclaimed, but a nuclear plant. The Prime Minister said, ‘The nuclear reactor is only for peace.’"

"Kennedy insisted on an open internal inspection. He wrote letters demanding that Ben Guirion open up the Dimona for inspection. The French were responsible for the actual building of the Dimona. The Germans gave the money; they were feeling guilty for the Holocaust, and tried to pay their way out. Everything inside was written in French, when I was there, almost twenty years ago.

"Back then, the Dimona descended seven floors underground. In 1955, Perez and Guirion met with the French to agree they would get a nuclear reactor if they fought against Egypt to control the Sinai and Suez Canal. That was the war of 1956. Eisenhower demanded that Israel leave the Sinai, but the reactor plant deal continued on.

"When Johnson became president, he made an agreement with Israel that two senators would come every year to inspect. Before the senators would visit, the Israelis would build a wall to block the underground elevators and stairways. From 1963 to ’69, the senators came, but they never knew about the wall that hid the rest of the Dimona from them.

"Nixon stopped the inspections and agreed to ignore the situation. As a result, Israel increased production. In 1986, there were over two hundred bombs. Today, they may have enough plutonium for ten bombs a year."

Israel has nukes and they let there enemies know it. They have some of the BEST scientist on the world and a ton have nobel prizes for their work in science (more than the entire MUSLIM WORLD COMBINED). They worked on it and that has been well documented/

They partnered with France (a member if the nuclear club back then and now) and that has been documented to develop nuclear bomb technology. Then they worked with South Africa because SA would allow them a place to test the bomb. SA developed and obtain the bomb, how could their partner's with the brains and technology have not?

ttp://www.fas.org/programs/ssp/nukes/nuclearweapons/nukestatus.html
Although Israel has produced enough plutonium for 100-200 warheads, the number of delivery platforms and estimates made by the U.S. intelligence community suggest that the stockpile might include approximately 80 warheads.

Israeli Nuclear Forces, 2002
generallyaccepted by friend and foe alike that Israel has been a nuclear state for several decades. Its declaratory policy states: “Israel will not be the first country to introduce nuclear weapons in the Middle East,” but its actual deployment and employment policies
are secret. A January 2001 Pentagon report, Proliferation: Threat and Responses, omits Israel from its review of the Middle East, but a 1991 U.S. Strategic Air Command study lists Israel, India, and Pakistan as “de facto” nuclear weapon states. Estimates of the Israeli nuclear arsenal range from 75–200 weapons, comprising bombs, missile warheads,
and possibly non-strategic (tactical) weapons.

Background. In the mid-1950s, Israel undertook a determined effort to develop nuclear weapons. After Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser closed the Straits of Tiran in 1953, Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion began development of nuclear weapons and other unconventional munitions. His protégé Shimon Peres, played a central role in securing an agreement with France in 1956 for a nuclear research reactor. Physicist Ernst David
Bergmann, director of the Israeli Atomic Energy Commission, provided early scientific direction. Because of Israel’s precarious position in the Middle East, the bomb was considered a centerpiece of its security against hostile neighbors. On the eve of the Six-Day War in 1967, Israel “improvised” two deliverable nuclear explosive devices, according to Avner Cohen in his book, Israel and the Bomb. Nuclear weapons complex. With French assistance, Israel built a nuclear weapons facility at Dimona in the Negev desert. The Dimona site has a plutonium/tritium productionreactor, an underground chemical separation plant, and nuclear component fabrication facilities. In the early years of its nuclear program, Israel may have used French testing data to confirm its own weapon designs. Some believe that Israel hasconducted secret nuclear tests. An explosion high in the atmosphere on September 22, 1979, off the eastern coast of South Africa is widely believed to have been a clandestine Israelitest.

Aircraft. Over the past 30 years, Israel has acquired several types ofaircraft capable of carrying nuclear gravity bombs, including F-4 Phantoms, A-4 Skyhawks, and more

I've heard over the years that Israel has nukes, and time and time again I've asked for proof.

All I have ever gotten were insults or bullshit links that proved squat.

Now I'm setting up an entire thread for everyone to prove to me that they have nukes.

wikipeedia will not be accepted as it's not inclined to prove what it has.

The CIA "report" is utter bullshit full of assumptions and no proof, so don't bother.

And don't bother with the "WehatedaJews" sites, you will be laughed at.

Personally, I think they have pulled off the greatest joke of all time.

Mossad agent; psst, hey, Jew hater.
Jew hater; What?
Mossad agent; Israel has a nuclear bomb. shh, don't tell anyone.
Jew hater; By allah I swear not to tell every single last person that the evul jews have upto 400 multi warhead nuclear missiles.

)mossad agent and Jew hater split up(

Mossad agent to other mossad agent; You owe me dinner bitch. I scared the entire ME in 5 minutes.

Really dude?

No country with a secret nuke program reveals that it has nukes.

So..the spooks sniff em out.

1.In 2009, Rose Gottemoeller, an assistant secretary of state and Washington's chief nuclear arms negotiator, asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Israel refused.
Washington's chief nuclear arms negotiator Rose Gottemoeller calls on Israel to sign Non Proliferation Treaty | World news | guardian.co.uk

2. The United Nations passed a resolution calling on Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.
UN body urges Israel to allow nuclear inspection - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

3. The IAEA asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.
IAEA urges Israel to allow nuclear inspection - Israel News, Ynetnews

4. Iran's formal notification to the IAEA of the planned construction of the backup fuel-rod facility underscores that Iran is playing by the rules of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which Iran has signed.
As Required, Iran Informs IAEA About New Enrichment Site -- News from Antiwar.com

5. Iran allows IAEA inspections of all its facilities.
Iran ready to allow IAEA inspection of its nuclear reactor | Mideast Daily

6. Contrary to face-saving claims, it appears that the US and Israel were both caught off guard by Iran's announcement of a planned underground (to avoid being bombed) enrichment facility. The reasoning is simple. Had the US or Israel announced the existence of he new facility before Iran's notified the IAEA, it would have put Iran on the defensive. As it is now, the US and Israel seem to be playing catch up, casting doubt on the veracity of Israel's claims to "know" that Iran is a nuclear threat.

7. The IAEA and all 16 United States Intelligence Agencies are unanimous in agreement that Iran is not building and does not possess nuclear weapons.
Intelligence Agencies Say No New Nukes in Iran - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

8. In 1986, Mordachai Vanunu blew the whistle and provided photographs showing Israel's clandestine nuclear weapons factory underneath the reactor at Dimona.
Untitled Document

9. Israel made the same accusations against Iraq that it is making against Iran, leading up to Israel's bombing of the power station at Osirik. Following the invasion of 2003, international experts examined the ruins of the power station at Osirik and found no evidence of a clandestine weapons factory in the rubble.
Preemption: Back to Osirak - by Jude Wanniski

10. The United Nations has just released the Goldstone Report, a scathing report which accuses Israel of 37 specific war crimes and crimes against humanity in Gaza earlier this year. Israel has denounced the report as "Anti-Semitic (even though Judge Goldstone is himself Jewish), and the United States will block the report from being referred to the War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague, thereby making the US Government an accessory after-the-fact.

11. Recently revealed documents prove not only that Israel has nuclear weapons, but actually tried to sell some to Apartheid South Africa. Who else Israel approached to sell nuclear weapons remains an unasked question.
Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons | World news | The Guardian

12. In 1965, Israel "stole" over 200-600 pounds of weapons-grade uranium from the United States.
Declassified GAO Report Exposes Fatally Flawed Israel Investigations by Grant Smith -- Antiwar.com

13. Declassified documents from the former South African regime prove not only that
Israel has had nuclear weapons for decades, but has tried to sell them to other countries!
Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons | World news | The Guardian

Last edited:
1.In 2009, Rose Gottemoeller, an assistant secretary of state and Washington's chief nuclear arms negotiator, asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Israel refused.
Washington's chief nuclear arms negotiator Rose Gottemoeller calls on Israel to sign Non Proliferation Treaty | World news | guardian.co.uk

Still no proof, stupid fucking twat.

There's as much proof of israeli nukes as there are of iranian ones, so suck my cock asshole jew-hater dogshit.

Still no proof, stupid fucking twat.

There's as much proof of israeli nukes as there are of iranian ones, so suck my cock asshole jew-hater dogshit.
That's bullshit!

Like stated above, Iran signed the NPT, Israel would not.

And Iran allows inspections, Israel does not.

I've heard over the years that Israel has nukes, and time and time again I've asked for proof.

All I have ever gotten were insults or bullshit links that proved squat.

Now I'm setting up an entire thread for everyone to prove to me that they have nukes.

wikipeedia will not be accepted as it's not inclined to prove what it has.

The CIA "report" is utter bullshit full of assumptions and no proof, so don't bother.

And don't bother with the "WehatedaJews" sites, you will be laughed at.

Personally, I think they have pulled off the greatest joke of all time.

Mossad agent; psst, hey, Jew hater.
Jew hater; What?
Mossad agent; Israel has a nuclear bomb. shh, don't tell anyone.
Jew hater; By allah I swear not to tell every single last person that the evul jews have upto 400 multi warhead nuclear missiles.

)mossad agent and Jew hater split up(

Mossad agent to other mossad agent; You owe me dinner bitch. I scared the entire ME in 5 minutes.
Now that was really good...and funny. Although as a Jew I'm inclined to believe they do have nukes and almost used them once from what I heard. But you're right, there is no solid proof and no admission by the Israelis. Which means you have me wondering if you may be right.

Forum List

Back