Please provide PROOF that Israel has nukes

and yet everyone knows they have upto 400 silos.

you were airforce

Could you hide 400 silos in an area the size of Israel? It's about the same size as NJ

I don't think so, unless they put them in the ocean.:razz:

:lol::lol::lol:

But ButBut

Da Jews have super joo power.

So they must have a floating carrier like SHEILD does in marvel comic books.

yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. Invisible, city size, flying platforms of death.

Man those Jews must be some super bad asses than, best not to fuck with them.

I had never heard the 400 silo thing.

I have

Everytime I do a search I find a range of 70 - 400 silos.

The power of rumor on display.

Umm rumors of 400 silos does not prove that Israel does not have a few nukes.
Your logic is flawed.

Starting absurd rumors about something that is desired to be hidden is a common tactic.

Last edited:
I had never heard the 400 silo thing.

I have

Everytime I do a search I find a range of 70 - 400 silos.

The power of rumor on display.

Umm rumors of 400 silos does not prove that Israel does not have a few nukes.
Your logic is flawed.

Starting absurd rumors about something that is desired to be hidden is a common tactic.

There is no proof that Israel has nukes.

none

silos are just more rumor w/o proof

Proof is in the fact that they won't let us see them.

So the absense of evidence is not the evidence of absense?

misspelled since you make no sense and are full of shit.

provide actual proof or shut the fuck up.

or man up and admit your just a lying douche bad cock hole.

your choice

but you do not accept this same logic about the existence of God?

Your "logic" is actually rationalization to support your beliefs.

your choice
That was your argument in Iraq.

Quid pro quo, bee-otch!

your choice

Quid pro quo, bee-otch!

Her "logic" is variable to suit the rationalization she wants to make.

Our satellites could detect the radiation?
link.

the satellites were programmed by jewish people :)

US Satellite Detection Of Portable Nuclear Weapons

A series of satellites planned to begin deployment in 1989 (temporarily delayed by the Shuttle explosion) are now aloft (2nd phase of the MILSTAR Program) They carry special sensor devices (Developed by SAIC) that can detect high-velocity spin-off particles from enriched uranium (necessary for nuclear devices). Due to the small size and velocity of these particles, no amount of shielding can block them: not lead, not earth (sub-terrainian). Radiation hazards from these particles are minimal due to limited quantity. Our satellites are fool-proof in detecting and pin-pointing the locations of enriched uranium throughout the world.

why yes, yes we can

even low yield

Can I Get A

KAAAA-BOOOOOMMMM

your choice

Quid pro quo, bee-otch!

You're a blithering idiot.

and then some

link.

A series of satellites planned to begin deployment in 1989 (temporarily delayed by the Shuttle explosion) are now aloft (2nd phase of the MILSTAR Program) They carry special sensor devices (Developed by SAIC) that can detect high-velocity spin-off particles from enriched uranium (necessary for nuclear devices). Due to the small size and velocity of these particles, no amount of shielding can block them: not lead, not earth (sub-terrainian). Radiation hazards from these particles are minimal due to limited quantity. Our satellites are fool-proof in detecting and pin-pointing the locations of enriched uranium throughout the world.

why yes, yes we can

even low yield

Can I Get A

KAAAA-BOOOOOMMMM

And the data these satellites provide are available for public review?
Or are they a govt secret?

Proof one way or the other exists, however we are not permitted to see it.
One does have to wonder why.

I am reminded of the right supporting the patriot act and my opposition of it.
They told me I had nothing to worry about if I had nothing to hide.
But Israel allows no inspections, etc.

Last edited:

your choice

but you do not accept this same logic about the existence of God?

Your "logic" is actually rationalization to support your beliefs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My belief in god?

:rofl:

Could you be more specific? Which god do you think I believe in?

I like Zeus, he was the original playa

Here's a little evidence for you...

U.S. presidents have long acquiesced to “strategic ambiguity” – a policy of neither confirming nor denying that Israel even possesses nuclear weapons. This pretext has allowed the U.S. to deliver the lion’s share of its foreign assistance budget to Israel, despite clear legal prohibitions imposed by the Glenn and Symington amendments to the Foreign Assistance Act. UN member countries have long suspected that the United States either turns a blind eye or actively supports the transfer of know-how, weapons-grade uranium, and dual-use technology to Israel. The 62-page General Accounting Office investigation and correspondence confirms the United States refuses to mount credible investigations that would enable warranted prosecutions of the perpetrators.

“Nuclear Diversion in the U.S.? 13 Years of Contradiction and Confusion” investigates the period between 1957 and 1967 when the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC) received over 22 tons of uranium-235 – the key material used to fabricate nuclear weapons. NUMEC’s founder and president Zalman M. Shapiro was head of a local Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) chapter and a sales agent for the Defense Ministry of Israel in the U.S. In the early 1960s the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) began documenting suspicious lapses in security at NUMEC’s plant at Apollo, Pa. In 1965 an AEC audit found NUMEC could no longer account for over 200 pounds of highly enriched uranium. Subsequent estimates spiraled to almost 600 pounds.

And why did they lock up the guy that revealed they had nukes?
I mean how could he reveal a govt secret if it did not exist?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Nobody has any real proof, just conspiracy theories.

and yet everyone knows they have upto 400 silos.

you were airforce

Could you hide 400 silos in an area the size of Israel? It's about the same size as NJ

I don't think so, unless they put them in the ocean.:razz:

Or under the ocean
A German shipyard has already built three submarines for Israel, and three more are planned. Now SPIEGEL has learned that Israel is arming the submarines with nuclear-tipped cruise missiles. The German government has known about Israel's nuclear weapons program for decades, despite its official denials.

Germany is helping Israel to develop its military nuclear capabilities, SPIEGEL has learned. According to extensive research carried out by the magazine, Israel is equipping submarines that were built in the northern German city of Kiel and largely paid for by the German government with nuclear-tipped cruise missiles. The missiles can be launched using a previously secret hydraulic ejection system. Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak told SPIEGEL that Germans should be "proud" that they have secured the existence of the state of Israel "for many years."

In the past, the German government has always stuck to the position that it is unaware of nuclear weapons being deployed on the vessels. Now, however, former high-ranking officials from the German Defense Ministry, including former State Secretary Lothar Rühl and former chief of the planning staff Hans Rühle, have told SPIEGEL that they had always assumed that Israel would deploy nuclear weapons on the submarines. Rühl had even discussed the issue with the military in Tel Aviv.
Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German Submarines - SPIEGEL ONLINE

link.

why yes, yes we can

even low yield

Can I Get A

KAAAA-BOOOOOMMMM

And the data these satellites provide are available for public review?
Or are they a govt secret?

Proof one way or the other exists, however we are not permitted to see it.
One does have to wonder why.

I am reminded of the right supporting the patriot act and my opposition of it.
They told me I had nothing to worry about if I had nothing to hide.
But Israel allows no inspections, etc.

How the hell would I know?

but consider this;

Israel is hated by lots of countries, some of these countries are oil filthy rich.

I'd think in 70 years they could put a satellite out there just to fuck with Israel.

And since they haven't, and they haven't b/c it could prove that Isreal doesn't have the nukes

Here's a little evidence for you...

U.S. presidents have long acquiesced to “strategic ambiguity” – a policy of neither confirming nor denying that Israel even possesses nuclear weapons. This pretext has allowed the U.S. to deliver the lion’s share of its foreign assistance budget to Israel, despite clear legal prohibitions imposed by the Glenn and Symington amendments to the Foreign Assistance Act. UN member countries have long suspected that the United States either turns a blind eye or actively supports the transfer of know-how, weapons-grade uranium, and dual-use technology to Israel. The 62-page General Accounting Office investigation and correspondence confirms the United States refuses to mount credible investigations that would enable warranted prosecutions of the perpetrators.

“Nuclear Diversion in the U.S.? 13 Years of Contradiction and Confusion” investigates the period between 1957 and 1967 when the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC) received over 22 tons of uranium-235 – the key material used to fabricate nuclear weapons. NUMEC’s founder and president Zalman M. Shapiro was head of a local Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) chapter and a sales agent for the Defense Ministry of Israel in the U.S. In the early 1960s the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) began documenting suspicious lapses in security at NUMEC’s plant at Apollo, Pa. In 1965 an AEC audit found NUMEC could no longer account for over 200 pounds of highly enriched uranium. Subsequent estimates spiraled to almost 600 pounds.

Operation Plumbat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back