Please provide PROOF that Israel has nukes

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
I've heard over the years that Israel has nukes, and time and time again I've asked for proof.

All I have ever gotten were insults or bullshit links that proved squat.

Now I'm setting up an entire thread for everyone to prove to me that they have nukes.

wikipeedia will not be accepted as it's not inclined to prove what it has.

The CIA "report" is utter bullshit full of assumptions and no proof, so don't bother.

And don't bother with the "WehatedaJews" sites, you will be laughed at.

Personally, I think they have pulled off the greatest joke of all time.

Mossad agent; psst, hey, Jew hater.
Jew hater; What?
Mossad agent; Israel has a nuclear bomb. shh, don't tell anyone.
Jew hater; By allah I swear not to tell every single last person that the evul jews have upto 400 multi warhead nuclear missiles.

)mossad agent and Jew hater split up(

Mossad agent to other mossad agent; You owe me dinner bitch. I scared the entire ME in 5 minutes.

I've heard over the years that Israel has nukes, and time and time again I've asked for proof.

Now I'm setting up an entire thread for everyone to prove to me that they have nukes.

The CIA "report" is utter bullshit full of assumptions and no proof, so don't bother.

Jew hater; What?
Jew hater; By allah I swear not to tell every single last person that the evul jews have upto 400 multi warhead nuclear missiles.

Mossad agent to other mossad agent; You owe me dinner bitch. I scared the entire ME in 5 minutes.
Well, since you won't accept proof as proof, based on the "logic" used to claim Iran will have nuclear weapons simply because they have a nuclear power plant and the means to reprocess the cores into Plutonium, then Israel must have nuclear weapons because they have had a nuclear reactor and a reprocessing plant since the late 1960s at Dimona. Israel actually holds a 1973 patent for laser isotope separation, used in the enrichment process. Many believe the 400 number you used is way too low. So if a nuclear power plant and enrichment capability equals nuclear weapons for Iran enough to warrant a preemptive strike, then Israel is a nuclear weapons powerhouse.

Last edited:
Proof that Israel HAS nukes????!!!!!!

hilarious...

Last edited:

Jew hater; What?

What the hasbara is going on here? If Israel doesn't have anything to hide then it should sign the NNPT (Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty) and allow international IAEA inspections of it's facilities and it should stop acting like a supremacist state. This is a "where's the proof" game that Israel and it's apologists...shills, such as yourself, plays in the MSM and on the internet. By not allowing inspections of it's facilities and then stating "where's the proof" is pretty asinine.

Anybody critical of Israel is going to be labeled a " Jew Hater" by some defending this racist apartheid state. These are manipulation tactics...ad hominen, in order to divert attention away in order to not have to address their own supremacist racist practices and legitimate criticisms

DER SPIEGEL: Israeli Nukes Are Deployed Underseas On Subs Bought From Germany
http://www.businessinsider.com/israel-has-deployed-nuclear-weapons-on-its-new-german-built-submarines-2012-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwG1R1tcicQ]Exposed? 'Official proof' of Israel having nuclear weapons - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/isra...w-german-built-submarines-2012-#ixzz22CrQottX

Jew hater; What?

What the hasbara is going on here? If Israel doesn't have anything to hide then it should sign the NNPT (Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty) and allow international IAEA inspections of it's facilities and it should stop acting like a supremacist state. This is a "where's the proof" game that Israel and it's apologists...shills, such as yourself, plays in the MSM and on the internet. By not allowing inspections of it's facilities and then stating "where's the proof" is pretty asinine.

Anybody critical of Israel is going to be labeled a " Jew Hater" by some defending this racist apartheid state. These are manipulation tactics...ad hominen, in order to divert attention away in order to not have to address their own supremacist racist practices and legitimate criticisms

DER SPIEGEL: Israeli Nukes Are Deployed Underseas On Subs Bought From Germany
http://www.businessinsider.com/israel-has-deployed-nuclear-weapons-on-its-new-german-built-submarines-2012-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwG1R1tcicQ]Exposed? 'Official proof' of Israel having nuclear weapons - YouTube[/ame]

your link; Whoops...
The page you are trying to reach cannot be found.

Your youtube; gibberish that proves nothing.

Nobody has any real proof, just conspiracy theories.

and yet everyone knows they have upto 400 silos.

you were airforce

Could you hide 400 silos in an area the size of Israel? It's about the same size as NJ

I don't think so, unless they put them in the ocean.:razz:

:lol::lol::lol:

But ButBut

Da Jews have super joo power.

So they must have a floating carrier like SHEILD does in marvel comic books.

yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. Invisible, city size, flying platforms of death.

Forum List

Back