Please prove to me that blacks are our equals?

Exactly right. Incompetent people think society runs on magic rather than knowledge and planning.

Everybody wants a good job, nice house, etc but the incompetent ones seem to think that they deserve it without actually producing anything.
I got my first job in 1974 when I was 17 for $2/hr and up until this past January, have been working ever since. Paying my own way; my own taxes; and never taking a handout from any government service.

So fuck you and what you think!

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

Intellectual equals, you mean?

For purposes of argument, let's assume you are right.

So now what do you propose that we do about it?

Clearly you must have a plan for what we do if your are right, no?

So show us the plan.

Impossible to pove. Though some negroes may be equal to, or in some cases greater than, some white/Europeans, as a culture and as a race, history, archeology, sociology, current events and common sense shows they are not equals.
I'm sure they could spell better than you.

Lol, they could probably even recognize a typo over a spelling error also, unlike you are able to do evidently.

For blacks that wanted to try hard and be part of our society. I'd be willing to work out a deal with them.
-More tutor help within education.
-A private college fund to advance blacks at the same level as whites.
-A program aimed at keeping black families together

Make a deal? Sounds like more special treatment for blacks. We need to be colorblind and let the chips fall where they may.

So show us the plan.

The plan should be to do nothing. End all affirmative action programs and tell blacks it's up to them whether they sink or swim.

You don't have to keep posting endless threads on the subject. We get it you hate black people and want them purged so the Aryans can rise again.

All the hate is by you liberals who support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people. I don't know of anyone who calls for the persecution of blacks.

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

So show us the plan.

Why is it always everyone else's responsibility to "do something about it?" Lowering standards to accommodate the less intelligent is certainly a big fail.

Last edited:
America is not going to lower its standards or ideals to accomodate the stormfronters and their running dogs.

To paraphrase Mark Twain, there are liars, fucking asshole liars and statistics. You've proved you're a fucking asshole, and damn stupid. Stupid because you promulgate hate, and hate breeds violence, something only stupid assholes covet.

Matthew....in your case they are your superiors

Really,

I'm a A student in every math class I've taken. Very few blacks have made it as far as I.

This is all you fuckers have...

LOL you said "I AM AN A STUDENT IN EVERY MATH CLASS I TAKE"

Just because your an A student at math doesn't mean your the smartest. Judging by the way you write, that is definitely apparent.

So again what's your highest level of education? I am willing to bet highschool maybe a sophmore or junior??

Funny how you only have bs like this...Proves that I have a point and you don't like it.

Funny how you ignore the posts that directly contradict yours... by explaining the bullshit 'science' you're quoting... and outlining why it's bullshit. Proves that I have a point and you don't like it.

You guys haven't disproven any of Matthew's major points. Blacks as a group are more violent and less intelligent. That isn't a racist slur, its a statement of measured fact. The only argument you guys have is that blacks would be smarter and less violent if they were some how treated better. Well, whites would be more successful if they were treated better as well. Not only that, but the dividend for improving conditions for poor and dull whites would be higher.

Prove what? His data is suspect and current statiscal research such as longitudinal studies show different results.

As far as intelligence its controversial and many time participating subjects may come bad backgrounds. If in fact there is some real significance then studies would include confounding variables such as environment, level of education of the parents, etc

I entertained this long enough though.

Funny how you only have bs like this...Proves that I have a point and you don't like it.

Funny how you ignore the posts that directly contradict yours... by explaining the bullshit 'science' you're quoting... and outlining why it's bullshit. Proves that I have a point and you don't like it.

You guys haven't disproven any of Matthew's major points. Blacks as a group are more violent and less intelligent. That isn't a racist slur, its a statement of measured fact. The only argument you guys have is that blacks would be smarter and less violent if they were some how treated better. Well, whites would be more successful if they were treated better as well. Not only that, but the dividend for improving conditions for poor and dull whites would be higher.

Well I kinda did just that. I provided actual data links websites names and all sorts of shit he could research. He asked for it and I gave it to him and he asked for links and I gave them to him and he hasn't gotten back to me yet

The reason we go through this every two months has not changed. The voting % by white males continues to decrease (about 31% this year), which means their political power decreases as well.

I am a white male, am successful, and am tired of the whiney white male losers here. Grow up!

I found my link!
NAEP - 2009 Reading: Grade 8 State Results

Black, white, asian by grade level!

MISS 8th grade for
blacks 240
Whites 267

AL
268 for whites
243 for blacks

Oregon
248 for blacks
269 for whites

Ohio
247 for blacks
274 for whites

PA
275 for Whites
244 for blacks

So blacks are why the south is held down!

Blacks are 240-250 across the nation
Whites are 265-275 across the nation

Forum List

Back