Please prove to me that blacks are our equals?

Matthew,

I am new to this board, I have skimmed through this thread. You clearly have a case to prove. What I want to know is what your proposed solution is? You've done a good deal of research, you have a clear opinion on the matter, so what is your plan? I don't want to invoke Godwin's Law here and take the easy path, so I'll leave it up to you to explain what we are to do about this apparent problem. It does not do to have as strong an opinion as you do without a solution. Please enlighten us.

He hasn't done a 'good deal of research', he's read a few bullshit articles that he believes represent academic research. They don't. He's a fucking idiot.

I know someone who refuses to read links because they "already know". Only they don't.

white-trash-redneck-white-trash-gun-trailer-demotivational-poster-1217614619.jpg

Seems like it's ALWAYS white people who look like this calling blacks stupid who look like that:

black-businessman-thumb17490192.jpg

Dumb ass what kind of clothes you ware doesn't make you smart, or stupid. Only racist are concerned with how someone looks on the outside.

Seems like it's ALWAYS white people who look like this calling blacks stupid who look like that:

It seems like that to asshole racist libs like you.

The OP is a racist piece of shit. But assholes like rderp don't even recognize that they wallow in racial stereotypes themselves.

You know: those evil WHITE folks.

The moron rderps of the world may be low intelligence and easily persuaded by stereotypes, but at least they are fully predictable.

Last edited:
Matthew,

I am new to this board, I have skimmed through this thread. You clearly have a case to prove. What I want to know is what your proposed solution is? You've done a good deal of research, you have a clear opinion on the matter, so what is your plan? I don't want to invoke Godwin's Law here and take the easy path, so I'll leave it up to you to explain what we are to do about this apparent problem. It does not do to have as strong an opinion as you do without a solution. Please enlighten us.

He hasn't done a 'good deal of research', he's read a few bullshit articles that he believes represent academic research. They don't. He's a fucking idiot.

Most people are biased in their research. Research follows the path of least resistance. If a Christian wants to prove the historicity of Jesus, then his/her mind will instinctively seek out that which serves that agenda and reject that which does not, and if that which they try to reject is too big to ignore, they will discredit it by any means necessary. The same holds true for an atheist setting out to disprove the same thing.

What I am trying to get at is what he proposes we do about whatever he feels he has proven.

Matthew,

Most people are biased in their research. Research follows the path of least resistance. If a Christian wants to prove the historicity of Jesus, then his/her mind will instinctively seek out that which serves that agenda and reject that which does not, and if that which they try to reject is too big to ignore, they will discredit it by any means necessary. The same holds true for an atheist setting out to disprove the same thing.

What I am trying to get at is what he proposes we do about whatever he feels he has proven.

What to do isn't easy as most of the whites here wouldn't accept it.

For blacks that feel butthurt, I'd propose a back to africa program.
-$100,000 a piece
-First class flight to the african country of their choice
-They would get first in line for all aid directed to Africa

For blacks that wanted to try hard and be part of our society. I'd be willing to work out a deal with them.
-More tutor help within education.
-A private college fund to advance blacks at the same level as whites.
-A program aimed at keeping black families together

Maybe we can set up something to open up a debate with each other about important issues. Debate is very important.

Of course different people are going to have different thoughts.

Matthew, you need to immigrate to Israel.

Folks like you so piss people off they vote for people like Obama.

You are greatly outnumbered, always will be, then you will die and be forgotten with all your rage.

You sick little oink.

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

I don't think I can prove that any blacks are equal to you. I think they are all better than you, including OJ.

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

I don't think I can prove that any blacks are equal to you. I think they are all better than you, including OJ.

Funny how you only have bs like this...Proves that I have a point and you don't like it.

Funny how you only have bs like this...Proves that I have a point and you don't like it.

What point would that be Matthew? That you are a racist? That you are an embarrassment to whites who aren't racist?

Funny how you ignore the posts that directly contradict yours... by explaining the bullshit 'science' you're quoting... and outlining why it's bullshit. Proves that I have a point and you don't like it.

Maybe I'm an asshole and an extremist, but the data I post is all to true.

Either improve yourself or don't blacks. More like me will sprout up to point it out to you.

The DATA you post is pretty fucking suspect, to be candid.

And you have no clue as to how it may properly be interpreted.

Some things about the "charts" are notable. YOU have no clue as to what those portions are.

Why would anybody have any obligation to prove to you that blacks are equal?

YOU have yet to demonstrate that blacks are anything else.

And the burden is on you.

What BS? You cannot prove otherwise, and everything you've posted here indicates that you are inferior. You won't answer questions that might establish otherwise, so...

You don't have to keep posting endless threads on the subject. We get it you hate black people and want them purged so the Aryans can rise again.

You don't have to keep posting endless threads on the subject. We get it you hate black people and want them purged so the Aryans can rise again.

No,

I want them to improve and for them to understand that debate is the way to go.

52.2% of all murders in this country
10% of the entire male population in prison
The top 20 deadliest cities in this country are mostly because of blacks
72% of black males leave their women to raise the child

Pointing this out is hate? Who's the one without an argument?

Funny how you ignore the posts that directly contradict yours... by explaining the bullshit 'science' you're quoting... and outlining why it's bullshit. Proves that I have a point and you don't like it.

You guys haven't disproven any of Matthew's major points. Blacks as a group are more violent and less intelligent. That isn't a racist slur, its a statement of measured fact. The only argument you guys have is that blacks would be smarter and less violent if they were some how treated better. Well, whites would be more successful if they were treated better as well. Not only that, but the dividend for improving conditions for poor and dull whites would be higher.

I was commanded by and commanded very intelligent minorities, including blacks, Latinos, Muslims, women, and evangelicals.

Color had nothing to do with it, guys.

You will all die and be forgotten.

Forum List

Back