Please Pray. I'm Bill, a homeless dad of 2 teens, living in our car

I read your story, Bill. I am so sorry. It is nice to meet you. You can send me an email and I would like for you to consider coming to live at my home and bring your children. We have plenty of room. I will be praying for you and your precious children. I'm sorry for your sufferings. I am sorry for your childrens sufferings. It is hard to watch our children suffering. I was homeless once with a small child. I know what that is. The Lord brought me through. He will bring you through too, Bill.

You came to the right place! It was meant to be. :smiliehug:

I read your story, Bill. I am so sorry. It is nice to meet you. You can send me an email and I would like for you to consider coming to live at my home and bring your children. We have plenty of room. I will be praying for you and your precious children. I'm sorry for your sufferings. I am sorry for your childrens sufferings. It is hard to watch our children suffering. I was homeless once with a small child. I know what that is. The Lord brought me through. He will bring you through too, Bill.

You came to the right place! It was meant to be. :smiliehug:

You're precious.. and have a beautiful heart..

FOLKS! This is an intro thread, thus there is no flaming allowed. If you wish to debate the merits of this individual case feel free to start a thread in the appropriate forum.

Perhaps this thread should be moved to another forum. This thread is in an introduction forum, but since the poster is in effect asking for help it would seem that the merits of the individual case is on topic to the op if not the forum. Hope I'm not out of line for pointing this out.

This thread is in the proper forum. As I said. If people wish to discuss the various merits and demerits of this individual they are free to begin a thread in the appropriate forum.

FOLKS! This is an intro thread, thus there is no flaming allowed. If you wish to debate the merits of this individual case feel free to start a thread in the appropriate forum.

... If people wish to discuss the various merits and demerits of this individual they are free to begin a thread in the appropriate forum.

There's a thread in the FZ: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/363478-bill-the-homeless-guy.html

Thanks!

Scam artist, and a poor one at that. I "googled" the phrases quoted in the OP, and the only result is the USMB post made above.

Reported.

Please, I invite you to go to the warwickonine website and search there for homeless father, and I assure you my news story will come up

also go directly to the ABC 6 News of Southern New England website and again, in their search forum, search homeless father and our news coverage and video is there

go directly to the crowdrise website and search there for A Promise Is A Promise
also search for A Promise is a Promise at the gofundme website

and I assure you you will see that I am not a scam artist, just a dad desperate to shelter his kids before the winter in new England sets in. They deserve a place to feel safe and comfortable, two feelings most people take for granted every day...I know I did when times were good. These kids to not deserve or did nothing to deserve the crappy hand they have been dealt due to unfortunate circumstance. I am all that they have and what kind of Dad would I be if I did not do everything in my power to provide for them. I am not sitting back and waiting for donations to come in, I also do my part to provide for them, I just need some help with housing.

Thanks for reading

Scam artist, and a poor one at that. I "googled" the phrases quoted in the OP, and the only result is the USMB post made above.

Reported.

Please, I invite you to go to the warwickonine website and search there for homeless father, and I assure you my news story will come up

also go directly to the ABC 6 News of Southern New England website and again, in their search forum, search homeless father and our news coverage and video is there

go directly to the crowdrise website and search there for A Promise Is A Promise
also search for A Promise is a Promise at the gofundme website

and I assure you you will see that I am not a scam artist, just a dad desperate to shelter his kids before the winter in new England sets in. They deserve a place to feel safe and comfortable, two feelings most people take for granted every day...I know I did when times were good. These kids to not deserve or did nothing to deserve the crappy hand they have been dealt due to unfortunate circumstance. I am all that they have and what kind of Dad would I be if I did not do everything in my power to provide for them. I am not sitting back and waiting for donations to come in, I also do my part to provide for them, I just need some help with housing.

Thanks for reading

so... what kind of work did you do before your series of unfortunate circumstances...?

'n btw... having only one kidney (as well as all the other unfortunate events in your life) is not a valid excuse for your failure to find gainful employment...

He's also had a couple of nervous breakdowns.

The job market being the way it is, I doubt he's any employer's first choice.

Forum List

Back