Please pray for my friend.

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
Please pray for my friend. She had a stroke. And pray she gets well. And pray she lives.

"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

I'm not sure praying does a lot of good, but I encourage those that do believe in it to pray for her. I wish you and her all the encouragement and sympathy you might need.

Please pray for my friend. She had a stroke. And pray she gets well. And pray she lives.

All of us, i'm sure, hope that your friend survives, has a speedy recovery, and returns by your side to laugh with you and share life's experiences with you.

Now, strokes do not necessarily kill people. People who have them come back. Look up the life experiences of Patricia Neal, an actress in the 1960's who experienced such a nightmare in her brain. People come back after such catastrophes. I have a friend who decades ago had a bad headache and at first was dismissed by the doctors. fortunately, the problem was diagnosed, she was rushed into surgery .She has survived to go on to huge her grand children and also to have a successful life for her personal life for herself.

In the mean time, love your friend, give them ever ounce of love you have in your supernova heart and soul.

Hold their hand, talk to them, let them know you are there for them.

Forum List

Back