Please post all scholarly articles opposed to anthropogenic global warming here

There is recent evidence contained in this very thread showing a lack of a conclusive link between CO2 and climate change. That is not to say I disagree with the desire of reducing CO2 - or that it might play a part in the global climate. What I am saying is that the part CO2 plays, particularly the anthropic contribution, as it correlates to climate, is a minor player, dwarfed by such causitive factors as solar activity, and Leroux's MPH model, among others.

True science is to be based in fact.

OK, I have read all the pertinent articles that you have put up. Have you even bothered to read this:

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

And this is the source of that article;
The American Institute of Physics -- Physics Publications and Resources

There is recent evidence contained in this very thread showing a lack of a conclusive link between CO2 and climate change. That is not to say I disagree with the desire of reducing CO2 - or that it might play a part in the global climate. What I am saying is that the part CO2 plays, particularly the anthropic contribution, as it correlates to climate, is a minor player, dwarfed by such causitive factors as solar activity, and Leroux's MPH model, among others.

True science is to be based in fact.

OK, I have read all the pertinent articles that you have put up. Have you even bothered to read this:

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

And this is the source of that article;
The American Institute of Physics -- Physics Publications and Resources

You are aware that a major component of Weart's premise in The Discovery of Global Warming was based upon the since dissproven hockey stick graph by Mann - therefor rendering much of his historical assertions as...lacking credibility.

Global Warming: More Hot Air

As for your assertions that more scientists believe in global warming than not...well, that is a difficult one to prove. Normally such a generalized statement comes from the IPCC declarations - which of course, are in fact rather limited in both scope and depth - but certainly NOT in funding and media attention!

Like the fallibility of the global warming theory, there is much to dispute the IPCC as well...

17,200 Scientists Dispute Global Warming - Digital Journal: Your News Network
(Now I know this list, like the IPCC, is open to much dispute as well - but that simply helps in making the original point.)

Lastly, I will once again urge you to research more into the works of Leroux. Really broaden your knowledge of this topic, and take that journey with the open mind that a seeker of truth must actually have in order to engage a subject with both clarity and honesty.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back