Please post all scholarly articles opposed to anthropogenic global warming here

Nature? :lol: I posted a link to a Scientific Journal. That's what you asked for. Is the article too technical for you? If it is, let me know and I'll help you understand it as best I can.

What is your motivation? Do you want to know the Scientific truth or do you just want to support the current consensus? If you really want to know the truth, you will seek it. I've given you plenty of resources to do just that.

Scientists like myself understand that there is a certain amount of dogma that exists in every Scientific organization. This has been true for hundreds of years and, unfortunately, is still true today. I urge you to seek the truth.

Good luck.

he obviously didn't bother to click the link to the 16 page pdf file.

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2007/2007_10-19/2007-11/pdf/38_711_science.pdf

It certainly appears that he does not want to know the truth. Hopefully, I'm wrong about that. Americans are definitely getting dumber, especially in Science and Mathematics. That makes it easier for politicians and environuts to take advantage of them.

Lordy, lordy, X, soon they will all be dumb as you. And you claim to be a scientist. Man, that is just about the dumbest post I have ever seen defending a scientific position by claiming that the sheet of a lunatic is a scientific journal.

Come on, X, show something from the Journal of Geophysics. How about something from the American Institute for Physics? You know, the people who maintain this site;

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

There are no peer reviewed articles because no scientist would deny that atmospheric CO2 causes the earth to retain heat.

There are no peer reviewed articles because no scientist would deny that atmospheric CO2 causes the earth to retain heat.

Yeah - but just because CO2 retains heat doesn't mean the present warming couldn't be mostly caused by something else. That's not what I think - but it could happen, and since all the flat-earthers here claim that its in the scientific literature, I'd just like them to show me where.

Still waiting for those articles from the deniers.....

What?

You say there aren't any?

I guess I wasn't clear enough. I wanted actual scholarly articles which conclude AGW wrong. Not lists of names. Not news articles. Articles from scientific journals. "Nature", for instance.

Do you get what giant piece of chicken shit you make you make yourself out to be by defining ridiculous terms for your search? This it doesn't count unless it's in the nice neat little biased box I define is rather cowardly. I wonder if you could provide for your side evidence under the same parameters you have required of us. After all you did demand scientific evidence that PROVES AGW is wrong. Scientists have theories that they continually test but they dont get around to PROVING a lot of things.

SO, here are MY terms. Please provide peer reviewed PROOF that AGW IS predominantly why the earth is warming. Here's a helpful start so that whatever you post has at least a chance of being credible. The IPCC doesn't count, given their track record of doctoring and misrepresenting evidence.

HOWEVER, since I'm such a compliant guy, here ya go

.: U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works :: Minority Page :.

Pretty tough find Tuba. It was only the number one return when I queried 'peer reviewed research debunking man made global warming' on Yahoo. And yes the actual peer reviewed study is linked here in pdf format. I await your excuse as to why it is not valid.

Marc Morano is communications director for the Republicans on the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works. Morano commenced work with the committee under Senator James Inhofe, who was majority chairman of the committee until January 2007 and is now minority ranking member. In December 2006 Morano launched a blog on the committee's website that largely promotes the views of climate change skeptics.

Morano is a former journalist with Cybercast News Service (owned by the conservative Media Research Center). CNS and Morano were the first source in May 2004 of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth claims against John Kerry in the 2004 presidential election [1] and in January 2006 of similar smears against Vietnam war veteran John Murtha.

Morano was "previously known as Rush Limbaugh's 'Man in Washington,' as reporter and producer for the Rush Limbaugh Television Show, as well as a former correspondent and producer for American Investigator, the nationally syndicated TV newsmagazine." [2]
Marc Morano - SourceWatch

From the paper in the link from your article, Bern;

ABSTRACT. The equilibrium sensitivity of Earth's climate is determined as the quotient of the relaxation
time constant of the system and the pertinent global heat capacity. The heat capacity of the global ocean,
obtained from regression of ocean heat content vs. global mean surface temperature, GMST, is 14 ± 6 W
yr m-2 K-1, equivalent to 110 m of ocean water; other sinks raise the effective planetary heat capacity to 17
± 7 W yr m-2 K-1 (all uncertainties are 1-sigma estimates). The time constant pertinent to changes in
GMST is determined from autocorrelation of that quantity over 1880-2004 to be 5 ± 1 yr. The resultant
equilibrium climate sensitivity, 0.30 ± 0.14 K/(W m-2), corresponds to an equilibrium temperature increase
for doubled CO2 of 1.1 ± 0.5 K. The short time constant implies that GMST is in near equilibrium with
applied forcings and hence that net climate forcing over the twentieth century can be obtained from the
observed temperature increase over this period, 0.57 ± 0.08 K, as 1.9 ± 0.9 W m-2. For this forcing
considered the sum of radiative forcing by incremental greenhouse gases, 2.2 ± 0.3 W m-2, and other
forcings, other forcing agents, mainly incremental tropospheric aerosols, are inferred to have exerted only a
slight forcing over the twentieth century of -0.3 ± 1.0 W m-2.

http://www.ecd.bnl.gov/steve/pubs/HeatCapacity.pdf

Marc Morano is communications director for the Republicans on the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works. Morano commenced work with the committee under Senator James Inhofe, who was majority chairman of the committee until January 2007 and is now minority ranking member. In December 2006 Morano launched a blog on the committee's website that largely promotes the views of climate change skeptics.

Morano is a former journalist with Cybercast News Service (owned by the conservative Media Research Center). CNS and Morano were the first source in May 2004 of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth claims against John Kerry in the 2004 presidential election [1] and in January 2006 of similar smears against Vietnam war veteran John Murtha.

Morano was "previously known as Rush Limbaugh's 'Man in Washington,' as reporter and producer for the Rush Limbaugh Television Show, as well as a former correspondent and producer for American Investigator, the nationally syndicated TV newsmagazine." [2]
Marc Morano - SourceWatch

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still waiting for those peer reviewed studies....

Meister, KK, Bern80, elvis, Gunny, .....anybody?

You don't have any do you?

Why is that?

Because atmospheric CO2 causes the earth to retain heat.

Why is that?

Keep your blinders on, Captain America, or whoever you are. :lol:

That's Stephen Colbert.

Still no peer reviewed studies?

Why is that?

Keep your blinders on, Captain America, or whoever you are. :lol:

That's Stephen Colbert.

Still no peer reviewed studies?

You wouldn't believe them anyways. Why bother?

Why is that?

I'm just waiting for the synopsis from rocks to tell me what he thinks the portion in red he higlighted actually means in laymans terms. As i said I'm waiting for YOUR excuse to tell me why what i posted doesn't count.

Last edited:
Why don't you get Limpbaughs pooch, Morano, to explain it to you?

See this is the part that rationale people just can't explain or figure out about you cowardly lot. I don't know if you're just being obtuse. I liken it to a little kid that will only eat his sandwich if it has the crusts cut off and it's cut into four squares. it really doesn't change what's in the sandwich it's just done for the purpose of appeasing an irrational child that thinks it matters.

Anyway, As much as you would like for my link to be about Morano, it isn't. The peer reviewed research you asked for is in the second paragraph. You have to click on the big bold letters that say 'LINK'. This is where you will find a pdf format (which is why i can't directly link to it) PEER Reviwed study by Stephen Schwartz which appeared in the PEER REVIEWED 'Journal of Geophysical Research". Again I don't know if it was you being obtuse, hasty or just plain cowardly that you conveniently skipped over that. if YOU require clarification (what a truly laughable retort that was from you) Dr. Schwarts I believe is the one you would need to inquire with.

Last edited:

See this is the part that rationale people just can't explain or figure out about you cowardly lot. I don't know if you're just being obtuse. I liken it to a little kid that will only eat his sandwich if it has the crusts cut off and it's cut into four squares. it really doesn't change what's in the sandwich it's just done for the purpose of appeasing an irrational child that thinks it matters.

Anyway, As much as you would like for my link to be about Morano, it isn't. The peer reviewed research you asked for is in the second paragraph. You have to click on the big bold letters that say 'LINK'. This is where you will find a pdf format (which is why i can't directly link to it) PEER Reviwed study by Stephen Schwartz which appeared in the PEER REVIEWED 'Journal of Geophysical Research". Again I don't know if it was you being obtuse, hasty or just plain cowardly that you conveniently skipped over that. if YOU require clarification (what a truly laughable retort that was from you) Dr. Schwarts I believe is the one you would need to inquire with.

Bernie baby, the abstract is from the paper by Schwartz. And it says that the amount of heating observed can be attributed to the green house gases in the atmosphere. That other sources have contributed only a very minor amount of the heating.

In other words, Morano is lying about what the paper says, and you are too ignorant to be able to tell that from the abstract of the paper.

And why can't you download a pdf file? The program for it is free. PDF Download - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Bernie baby, the abstract is from the paper by Schwartz. And it says that the amount of heating observed can be attributed to the green house gases in the atmosphere. That other sources have contributed only a very minor amount of the heating.

In other words, Morano is lying about what the paper says, and you are too ignorant to be able to tell that from the abstract of the paper.

And why can't you download a pdf file? The program for it is free. PDF Download - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

:lol:

:clap2:

Forum List

Back