Please, please cancel the election

M

mongo

Trial balloon or not, I think our President Bush should cancel the election. That would give the leftie traitors something to whine about! And then when they get violent, President Bush can use the Patriot Act to round them up and put them in prison where they belong. and throw away the key! I think President Bush should be president for another 20 years or more. He's still pretty young. Finally, we need our assault weapons back. Please President Bush, veto the leftie bill to keep the ban on! God bless our President!

Originally posted by mongo
Trial balloon or not, I think our President Bush should cancel the election. That would give the leftie traitors something to whine about! And then when they get violent, President Bush can use the Patriot Act to round them up and put them in prison where they belong. and throw away the key! I think President Bush should be president for another 20 years or more. He's still pretty young. Finally, we need our assault weapons back. Please President Bush, veto the leftie bill to keep the ban on! God bless our President!

um, mongo, what LEFTIE bill would that be?

Despite knowing this guy is a troll i want to say something.

We should have the election no matter what. We cant let the terrorists affect us like that. If they stop the election process they have won.

Not only that, but this election will be the final nail in the coffin of the Democrat party. They are going to be out of power for a generation.

Originally posted by Avatar4321

We should have the election no matter what. We cant let the terrorists affect us like that. If they stop the election process they have won.

Not only that, but this election will be the final nail in the coffin of the Democrat party. They are going to be out of power for a generation.

I agree ;)

Originally posted by mongo

Um...yeah buddy.:confused:

Agreed. I don't understand these posts re: canceling the elections, however.

Is there anyone of importance actually suggesting this?
I doubt it and have heard nil on the matter myself.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Agreed. I don't understand these posts re: canceling the elections, however.

Is there anyone of importance actually suggesting this?
I doubt it and have heard nil on the matter myself.

Well there are some left wing nut jobs suggesting that Bush is trying to do this.

There was talk of having a back up plan in case terrorists attacked or something but i dont think we should stop voting regardless

Well there are some left wing nut jobs suggesting that Bush is trying to do this.

There was talk of having a back up plan in case terrorists attacked or something but i dont think we should stop voting regardless

It was in the news again over the weekend leading into Monday. Don't have a link handy. I heard most of it on the radio.

Yeah they have been talking a lot about it on the news stations..

some libs WERE trying to make something out of Bush's request to the DoJ to provide him with legal opinions on what he should do should something happen on or before election day. of course, he was doing what he should be doing, seeking counsel and advice. that is why the story really never got any legs. frankly, i think we need to be careful talking about it. the libs like to let us create our own controversy where there is little or none by letting us get all defensive when we don't need to be.

Ah, yeah I must have just missed those stories.
I don't see how any so-called American can promote the canceling of Presidential elections. It is the very definition of our democracy.

Even if all Hell breaks lose in the days approaching the elections, the show must go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we do have to be ready to deal with terrorists trying to disrupt them. Whatever that means.

Come on guys, the troll is getting fat off of all of the responses.

Mongo, I still want to know, are you mailing in your vote for the 2004 United States Presidential Election?

Ah, yeah I must have just missed those stories.
I don't see how any so-called American can promote the canceling of Presidential elections. It is the very definition of our democracy.

Even if all Hell breaks lose in the days approaching the elections, the show must go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where has ANYBODY said to cancel the elections?

as i clearly stated, Bush asked the DoJ to provide him with legal briefs on what they believe the constitution would dictate. you have remember, there is no "Federal" election as in reality, each state has their own election laws. Therefore, Bush needs to know what, AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL, should be done IF ANYTHING.

Apparently Mongo is a fat pussy just like in the cartoon....

:eek:

Please dont insult the female anatomy with its association with this guy:D

Forum List

Back