Please, Please, Call Me a Racist

Buford

Rookie
May 15, 2012
In a house
Hello. My name is Robert Wargas and I am a Racist™.

No, not that kind of racist: not the kind that, you know, actually dislikes people of other races. I don’t have no hate literature on my shelves, if that’s what you think — except for that copy of Mein Kampf I used years ago to write that paper on the Nazis. I don’t walk out my door in the morning thinking, “Theodore G. Bilbo was right.” I don’t look in the mirror and think, “What I need is an entire university department devoted to my skin color.”

Are you interested in becoming a Racist™? You may be eligible:

Much more and videos here: PJ Media » Please, Please, Please Call Me a Racist

I'm a racist without the trademark.

And you know, I'm also RIGHT.

You know what Mr Joyce...GOD is a racist too!! He is a racist against those who are racist against the ppl he created. I am not a racist. until I am reminded that the color of my skin is the reason ppl like you do not want me to be alive. AND especially, when your White genes are flowing in my bloodstream!! If you ask me it's a curse!!

Last edited:

You know what Mr Joyce...GOD is a racist too!! He is a racist against those who are racist against the ppl he created. I am not a racist. until I am reminded that the color of my skin is the reason ppl like you do not want me to be alive. AND especially, when your White genes are flowing in my bloodstream!! If you ask me it's a curse!!

One man's curse...another mans' victimhood.

• Banned

It's a shame to have that much self-loathing.

So, how are you a racist? Is there a particular race that you are intolerant of? Or is it a form of satiric criticism of that race and you actually not intolerant of that group?

Come on--explain.. You can't declare you are something and not explain how so.

It's a shame to have that much self-loathing.

I am not self-loathingl! You didn't understand what I was saying at all!! Sad!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back