Please Mr. President....let the GOP repeal ACA....Please!!!

The Republicans had no input and did nothing to support ACA so I guess it was the Democratic Party.
2012, the administration sent the new congress a bill, urging dialog on how to keep cost down, because premiums were getting high and co pays were disappearing...all thanks to the greed of the industry and both the congress and the senate shot it down...google it fool...this is fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should have fixed it before they passed it, Duh!
And he would have, but unfortunatley he had a auto industry and a failing Market to attend too....not to mention gas prices, 2 wars and jobs leaving at a pace unprecedented.......oh well!!

He should have worked with the Republicans instead of telling them to sit in the back and then crammed a stupid bill that the majority of America didn't want.
Please please get your facts correct....you are not going to rewrite history here. Obama while running for office, had a mandate, everybody knew about it...he was gonna push forward on healthcare for all.....he wanted to work with the GOP, they didn't want to work with him...one more time, President Obama asked repeatively input from the GOP and got nothing. Unlike most, he proceeded on. So miss me on this bs, that he crammed the shit through, he had no choice and he made promises and he kept it. Its been, what? 8 years....do tell, what changes, ideas, solutions the GOP now have in place of ACA, if in fact they wanted input and was denied the first time it was enacted?????

I'll tell you what they have, not a gotdamned thing....get your story and your facts straight or or or don't speak at all, I'm sick of the lies!!
Whore, you have no idea what a fact is. Obuthole is a scum Muslim asswipe, and you are his whore.

The Republicans had no input and did nothing to support ACA so I guess it was the Democratic Party.
2012, the administration sent the new congress a bill, urging dialog on how to keep cost down, because premiums were getting high and co pays were disappearing...all thanks to the greed of the industry and both the congress and the senate shot it down...google it fool...this is fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he would have, but unfortunatley he had a auto industry and a failing Market to attend too....not to mention gas prices, 2 wars and jobs leaving at a pace unprecedented.......oh well!!

He should have worked with the Republicans instead of telling them to sit in the back and then crammed a stupid bill that the majority of America didn't want.
Please please get your facts correct....you are not going to rewrite history here. Obama while running for office, had a mandate, everybody knew about it...he was gonna push forward on healthcare for all.....he wanted to work with the GOP, they didn't want to work with him...one more time, President Obama asked repeatively input from the GOP and got nothing. Unlike most, he proceeded on. So miss me on this bs, that he crammed the shit through, he had no choice and he made promises and he kept it. Its been, what? 8 years....do tell, what changes, ideas, solutions the GOP now have in place of ACA, if in fact they wanted input and was denied the first time it was enacted?????

I'll tell you what they have, not a gotdamned thing....get your story and your facts straight or or or don't speak at all, I'm sick of the lies!!

yeah... about that mandate: How Obama Broke His Promise on Individual Mandates

I have my facts straight and just because I don't agree with your garbage, doesn't give you the right to tell me to speak or not to speak. I for one am sick of your lies.

Obama Will Meet With Congressional Democrats On Strategy To Block Obamacare Repeal
Dismantling the president’s signature health care law is the first item of business for Republicans in January.

First off, if your putting hope in democrats...forget about it.

Let these mf's that don't vote, never supported you, could give a damn about ACA...finally allow the American stupid the lesson....THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES BEHIND EVERY VOTE YOU CAST, EVERY ELECTION YOU SIT OUT AND EVERY TIME YOU VOTE THE GOP-IG TICKET......PLEASE ALLOW THE GOP TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST....NOTHING FOR ANY BODY BUT THE RICH!!

POOR WHITE TRASH GOTTA LEARN DAT!!

Let me know when it becomes affordable. So far it is one of the largest expenses I have. Only my house payment is larger.
What state are you in? Because in Chicago, it's only a little more than my car payment.

So once it's gone and the price triples, what will you use?

Oh is that all healthcare costs? A little more than a car payment? Gee, I guess that's okay then... Seems affordable to me. :rolleyes:.

I'm pretty sure the price tripled AFTER Obamacare went into effect, and won't AFTER it gets repealed.

I'm baffled that people apparently can't make it without health insurance. I'm 43 years old and I've never had, nor needed, health insurance. In fact, I haven't been to a doctor in idk seven fucking years or some shit. Ya'll must be weaker than fuck...

And maybe there is a cancerous tumor slow growing in your lungs. Do you take your own BP and cholesterol test.
How about testing your urine for sugar. Soon enough you will use HI.

Hzz93On.jpg

Hospital asked my husband if we had insurance, we said no. The handed us a bunch of payment plan paperwork. We whipped out the paycheck and paid the bill.

Not my problem if other folks have cancer, pneumonia, or if they get in an accident - if it were then they could sue me for the costs.

you have no auto insurance either? How much was the bill?

Thanks mom ;)

I feel zero need to "live longer" nor do I feel any obligation to pay for your desire to do so...
And I am 73, and would not be without health insurance. All it takes is a major accident, cancer, or bout with pneumonia to destroy all your savings. Cheap insurance.

Obama Will Meet With Congressional Democrats On Strategy To Block Obamacare Repeal
Dismantling the president’s signature health care law is the first item of business for Republicans in January.

Let these mf's that don't vote, never supported you, could give a damn about ACA...finally allow the American stupid the lesson....THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES BEHIND EVERY VOTE YOU CAST, EVERY ELECTION YOU SIT OUT AND EVERY TIME YOU VOTE THE GOP-IG TICKET......PLEASE ALLOW THE GOP TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST....NOTHING FOR ANY BODY BUT THE RICH!!

Let me know when it becomes affordable. So far it is one of the largest expenses I have. Only my house payment is larger.
What state are you in? Because in Chicago, it's only a little more than my car payment.

Oh is that all healthcare costs? A little more than a car payment? Gee, I guess that's okay then... Seems affordable to me. :rolleyes:.

I'm pretty sure the price tripled AFTER Obamacare went into effect, and won't AFTER it gets repealed.

NO it didn't, you listen to the lies.

Yes, that $100 plan available through my employer that magically turned into $368 a month is such a lie. :)

We don't need auto insurance either, but they have pretty damn good lawyers to destroy anyone that hits us so that almost has a return value - those bastards are expensive. As for the medical for our accident, wrote a check to the ER for $13k that night, then there were xrays and useless lab work shit that floated in later, maybe $2ish. Figure $15k for the ER visit. Lets break that down under the presumption that we had ACA coverage:

With ACA: Insurance costs $12,000/y Deductible is $10,000/y
Cost of hitting a moose and breaking neck $15,000 ish
Cost out of pocket total: $22,000 ish
The amount ACA ultimately would have paid out $5,000

Without ACA: Cost of hitting a moose and breaking neck $15,000 ish out of pocket - done.

Now agreeably this just happened to work out that way because of my well off financial situation, but the reality is that with these $10k deductible's in ACA you pretty much have to be rich to get anything out of it anyway. $10k deductible + the monthly cost of the insurance, that people have to have before the insurance pays a penny. Do you have thousands of dollars of non-allocated cash laying around? Then pay your own doctors bills without the middle man expenses, duh.

For the sake of argument, lets say your insurance is cheaper than mine, lets go with the average ($328: Average Monthly Health Insurance Cost Under the Affordable Care Act) So the average annual cost for ACA insurance is roughly $4 grand a year for the silver plan (Silver Health Insurance Plans) which has a $3k deductible on individual and $6.5k deductible on the family. Straight off the bat we're looking at $7-9.5k before ACA does anything at all for you.

Let's say that you go to the doctors say twice a year, doing those tests and shit ya'll seem to think are vital to human survival (and yet I'm still fucking here to tell you how utterly stupid you are wanting ACA without them \o/) Lets be crazy and say that costs a grand ($500 a visit. National average last year was $240/visit + like $75 for lab work, just to put this amount into perspective.) With ACA Silver you pay a $26 co-pay for a visit. So basically you've paid $4,050 for medical services that cost a grand. You are a fucking idiot.

Let's say you get into an accident and have to go to the ER, average cost is $17k there. $4k cost for the ACA coverage, $3k deductible = automatic $7k out of pocket for $17k worth of coverage. Say your kid ends up in the ER: $4k/y + now $6.5k family deductible = automatic $10.5k out of pocket for $17k worth of coverage. So this looks okay on paper. Except for the fact that you have to go to the ER every year to come close to making it /look/ like its worth it.

I mean seriously, are you such a fuck up that you end up in the ER every year? I suggest stop being such a fuck up then... Just in general, I've been around for 43 years and I've only been to the ER three times in my fucking life, and only once for myself. I raised 3 boys to adulthood and went to the ER for them once. The bottom line is that health insurance really isn't cost effective, it is a complete waste of money these days unless your life is so fucked up that you end up in the ER every year.

Even stepping outside the reality that ACA and health insurance as a whole is flushing money down the toilet. Why is this /my/ problem, even if you are NOT a fuck up that ends up in the ER every year? I don't give a shit if you keel over a die to be completely honest. If you are so worthless that you can't come up with a few hundred bucks to pay for your own /optional and unnecessary/ preventive medical care, then you are a drag on this nation and you're obviously not putting in jack shit. NO! I don't want to contribute toward /extending/ your worthless life for an extra 30 years or whatever it is that "preventive" visits claim to give you.

Why the hell would, or should, I feel in any way obligated to help you continue to rape the system? What are you doing in life that you can't come up with a few hundred bucks for medical care you want and don't need? Waiting tables at a restaurant? Like that's some kind of an important job that couldn't be easily done by someone else? Really, anything above that kind of puke job, and you would be able to pay for your own preventive medical shit. Are you sitting on your butt [aka unemployed] while going to college for a liberal arts degree? Talk to your fucking parents. Oh that's right, you're so fucked up that you cry for ACA to cover your lazy ass until your 26 (also, holy shit did the insurance companies scam the /fuck/ out of you stupid people by getting that into the "we want it culture." - hint: look at the deductibles on the plans dip shits.)

You are unable to scrape together a few hundred dollars a year to pay for medical tests you want in order to extend your worthless drag on society a few more years - I have zero desire to fund your stupidities continuance, zero. Frankly, it should be fucking illegal to make me do so. Even worse though, you dumbass mother fuckers want to steal my money to give it to insurance companies who have crafted up a scam specifically designed to rip off dumbasses like you who are stupid enough to fall for it. No fucking shit I don't want any part of the money pit scheme you idiots fell for...

The argument of society is that "we all put in and we all get out" except I'm putting in, and not only are you dolts /not/ putting in, but you're not even getting anything out of it. You /think/ you are, but you're not, you're just too god damn stupid to understand that you're not. I'm supposed to be "happy" to fund your stupidity draining on the nations economy for 70-80 years? I think fucking not.

Ya'll woof shit about unpaid visits increasing costs and blah blah blah then you stick an even /more/ expensive band aid on the problem instead of fucking educating the dumbass mother fuckers using the ER as a doctor visit. Not only that, but you don't even put any strings on it with ACA and thus damn it to failure - like for example letting the insurance companies refuse to pay for ER visits for common colds and shit like that - which in itself is a government failure because they're the ones who force fucking ERs to see broke ass dumbshits with a runny nose in the first place. No, instead your moron fucking President puts in a subsidy that just so conveniently sunsets the year he leaves office so /he/ looks good - and you stupid mother fuckers fall for it, touting how great ACA is and Yay Obama. All the while the entire program is a damn lie. Hell, the rot underneath it didn't even last to the sunset of the subsidy, that's why so many major insurance companies bailed out of the program - it's not cost effective even for them because you cannot force people to fall for a money pit scam.

I think it's disgusting our government even tried this bullshit, yet you folks are so financially inept that you'll probably continue to laud it forever. Not based on reality, but based on the fantasy that it was even necessary in the first place. The true depth of stupidity is astounding, and now you're going to argue that its in the nations best interest? HAHAHAHA No.

Thanks mom ;)

I feel zero need to "live longer" nor do I feel any obligation to pay for your desire to do so...
And I am 73, and would not be without health insurance. All it takes is a major accident, cancer, or bout with pneumonia to destroy all your savings. Cheap insurance.

My health care didn't triple but it did go up over a $100 a month, it is more than a car payment. At least I get to use a car the healthcare I can't use because the deductibles are $1800 before it kicks in, then 80/20 up until $6500 or whatever the new maximum is. The deductible keeps going up every year.

^ as will the monthly payments and co-pays.

That's what happens when you give doctors and insurance companies the reigns and guarantee repayment - it's why ER costs and subsequently hospital costs went up in the first place - which lead ultimately to the costs of doctors supplies and pharma, which lead to non-hospital raising /their/ rates. hell even before then, the offering of insurance by businesses as a benefit to entice employees started the trend. The whole mess is connected to the ability of doctors to charge insurance companies more than the average consumer would be willing, or likely, to be able to pay.

IF we take out the /incentive/ to overcharge, then the costs /must/ come down to what average joe can and will pay. I don't think that's likely to happen because it's too ingrained in stupid people's minds, but it's what happened.

Thanks mom ;)

My health care didn't triple but it did go up over a $100 a month, it is more than a car payment. At least I get to use a car the healthcare I can't use because the deductibles are $1800 before it kicks in, then 80/20 up until $6500 or whatever the new maximum is. The deductible keeps going up every year.

Every year you get older. My husband got his yearly policy increase from BCBS for his birthday. Before the ACA, well in 2013 he paid 954 a month, 5100 OOP max, copays, 25 and 50 and deduct was about 1500.
One can expect 100 a month increase due to age.

Then I decided to put him on the ACA, no subsidy , but at least if something happened, I could go in and change his income, like say a broken leg , until he healed. It was a relief to know that although we do have disability on him.

At least you know that 6500 is the most you will have to pay OOP for the year and if you have a bad medical condition you might get help with your premium.

The ACA needs a bit of work, but its not made for those who have a job that has insurance.

If one has assets one really should have insurance, as hospital can foreclose on your home for payment and take money from IRA and Accounts. Drs can refuse to see you as well if you have a bill.

Believe me you do not want health insurance to go back pre the ACA.

Thanks mom ;)

Every year you get older. My husband got his yearly policy increase from BCBS for his birthday. Before the ACA, well in 2013 he paid 954 a month, 5100 OOP max, copays, 25 and 50 and deduct was about 1500.

Then I decided to put him on the ACA, no subsidy , but at least if something happened, I could go in and change his income, like say a broken leg , until he healed. It was a relief to know that although we do have disability on him.

At least you know that 6500 is the most you will have to pay OOP for the year and if you have a bad medical condition you might get help with your premium.

The ACA needs a bit of work, but its not made for those who have a job that has insurance.

If one has assets one really should have insurance, as hospital can foreclose on your home for payment and take money from IRA and Accounts. Drs can refuse to see you as well if you have a bill.

Sorry, my experience is different and I have no reason to keep the healthcare the way it is. It is much more expensive than it was before the government felt the need to meddle in our health business.

At least you acknowledge that the healthcare isn't designed for those that deserve it the most. The hard working middle class that has bore the brunt of the ACA costs for the rest of America.

I didn't pay for health insurance before ACA and if at all possible I won't after whatever crap is spit out next. health insurance, no matter how you shake it out is a money pit of waste, always has been always will be.

Health insurance is nothing more than a credit card, and worse, it's a really bad credit card that charges you hundreds a month even if you don't actually buy anything. IF you are worried about some unforeseen medical expenses, then get a credit card, a traditional one, and have the self-control to not use it but for medical needs. I guarantee you will save thousands over ACA or any other modern health insurance plan out there right now - even more if you negotiate directly with a doctor for the cost of services.

Thanks mom ;)

Sorry, my experience is different and I have no reason to keep the healthcare the way it is. It is much more expensive than it was before the government felt the need to meddle in our health business.

At least you acknowledge that the healthcare isn't designed for those that deserve it the most. The hard working middle class that has bore the brunt of the ACA costs for the rest of America.

No actually its the wealthy , .9% increase (less than 1%) which is why they are having a stroke, in tax over 250,000. Upper middle class. Also they raised the Medicare cap about 10 grand. It really didn't cost the middle income or lower anything in taxes.

No actually its the wealthy , .9% increase (less than 1%) which is why they are having a stroke, in tax over 250,000. Upper middle class. Also they raised the Medicare cap about 10 grand. It really didn't cost the middle income or lower anything in taxes.

I didn't say taxes, I said the burden of costs have hit the middle class, we are the ones that pay the higher premiums, the higher deductibles, the cost gets passed to those who always pay.

Forum List

Back