Please, look here...

kubeckawillow

Martyna and Martin
Sep 16, 2012
Hello everybody, nice to meet you!

Yesterday, I uploaded our (My and Martin) new single. I discovered this board some time ago and I'm delighted. ‘Riven’, performed by Martyna Kubecka, is the first one studio out of my 150 songs. It came out after almost half a year of arduous efforts. At that time, a few musicians resigned from the project along with the vocalist replaced eventually by Martyna Kubecka. Unfortunately, some financial problems appeared shortly after. However, they were surmounted thanks to Lucas Paszek, co-producer. The project was also supported by Katofonia Workshop studio. :eusa_boohoo:

Now We believe that We’ll manage to capture the hearts of listeners and receive the funding for the next material. Everybody who wont to listen our song can play it on YouTube: Martyna Kubecka and Martin Willow - Riven:
youtube.com/watch?v=fEbd7CZ_8O0&feature=plcp
‘Riven’ tells a story of a prisoner awaiting the death sentence. He’s aware of his mistakes and comes to terms with his doom. He realizes he’s deprived of freedom due to his own fault. Yet he’s still a dreamer and as many other people retreats to his own world. Thanks again and best regards! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back