Please listen to a truly offended veteran's Mother

Psychoblues said:
I would hope that my own mother would have been so courageous should I have been Killed in Viet Nam. You are so full of shit, GunnyL, you may not ever separate the rice from the chafe.

Psychoblues

I'm full of shit? LMAO. You come on here and post some inane drivel in support of a self-serving bitch. She has what little support she does from nimrods like you because it suits your fantasyland idealism.

And what a disgusting puss, hoping your mommy would come out and cry for you. There's NOTHING courageous about it. She's getting her mug on Page 1, simple as that.

If my mother pulled this crap I would hope one of my remaining family members would slap the taste out of her mouth.

But then, that's the difference between me and pseudo-caring, overly-sensitive shits like you. I accept responsibility for my actions and don't need some freakin' mouthpiece.

Psychoblues said:
Nope, hasn't been done at all. The shrub exploited the grieving period of Ms. Sheehan's life and now wants to avoid it's consequense. He seriously needs to meet this challenge head on. I don't expect him to do that. He never has and he never will. He is incapable of meeting challenges head on and face to face with truth and formidible opposition. I can't conclude any other reason for his refusals to meet with Cindy or his refusals for press conferences. Can you?

Psychoblues

Too easy. She doesn't rate. She had her meeting; which, is more than most people get. His meeting with her only serves her political idiot-ology. It serves nothing positive. Giving even more attention to a left-wingnut crackpot is NOT postiive.

Psychoblues said:
Nope, not millions of them. GWB will not give the courtesy of even a one on one.

Psychoblues

Wrong. She had her one-on-one, and as I already stated, it's more than most people get. She has done NOTHING deserving of any special attention.

EEWWWW, so sorry to get you so excited, GunnyL.

Cindy Sheehan has a point of view that I don't completely agree with. But she has a point that is as American as you or I am. I repeat, I would have been proud that my mother would have asked the same questions should I have been killed in Viet Nam. I would totally resent the fact that my mother would have been politically exploited immediately after my demise and I would be equally resentful should a clarification be denied.

Psychoblues

Forum List

Back