Please Keep Your Cell Phone Charged

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I don't know why, but my wife and daughters are constantly letting the charge on their cell phones run out. This has never happened to my sons.

Not to say anything sexist, but...COME ON! What is up with that?

It is a constant pain in the ass that I can't reach them because they don't keep their phones charged.

The reason I bring this up is because a young woman was just stabbed to death. Her cell phone battery was not charged and so she couldn't call for help. Mortally wounded, she had to climb a long flight of stairs to get help. Only then was an ambulance called, but too late.

Tessa Majors: 13-year-old arrested in fatal stabbing of Barnard student who staggered to her campus, source says - CNN

After the attack, she stumbled up a flight of stairs to street level before collapsing at a security booth near campus, the official said. A school security officer discovered her there and called 911.

Majors' cell phone was found not far from where she fell, and she did not have a purse or wallet with her, the official said. She died at a hospital soon after, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said.

Barnard Student Who Came to NYC Full of Hope Has Unimaginable End

At some point, she had dropped her cellphone. It was uncharged when the police found it.

Their phones are charged they just don't want to talk to a libtard freak like you....

I don't know why, but my wife and daughters are constantly letting the charge on their cell phones run out. This has never happened to my sons.

It is a constant pain in the ass that I can't reach them because they don't keep their phones charged.

The reason I bring this up is because a young woman was just stabbed to death. Her cell phone battery was not charged and so she couldn't call for help. Mortally wounded, she had to climb a long flight of stairs to get help. Only then was an ambulance called, but too late.

Tessa Majors: 13-year-old arrested in fatal stabbing of Barnard student who staggered to her campus, source says - CNN

After the attack, she stumbled up a flight of stairs to street level before collapsing at a security booth near campus, the official said. A school security officer discovered her there and called 911.

Majors' cell phone was found not far from where she fell, and she did not have a purse or wallet with her, the official said. She died at a hospital soon after, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said.

At some point, she had dropped her cellphone. It was uncharged when the police found it.

Sad story and yes you should keep your phone charged, carry pepper spray and if I had a daughter she would be learning self defense and might have a taser on her...

Gave this to my daughter two years ago and taught her how to use it in expert fashion....

glock43--300x161.jpg

I hope they lock that little monster and his friends up for life...

I keep mine charged all the time. But since I also carry a Glock 19 and two spare 15-round mags, the phone is for just in case I need to call someone to clean up the bloody mess.

And don't think I'm going to start CPR if I have to use it. Other people's blood could be full of diseases and pathogens.

One need not charge a handgun.

It doesn't have to do with keeping it charged, it has to do with talking, texting, or gaming the shit out of the device until there is no charge left.

I myself have had this conversation with my kid. I tell him, when it is down to 15%, you stop using the damn thing and reserve it for business and emergencies only. NO MORE GAMING, txting, and socializing.

Eventually, he just got himself one of these. . . .

iu

Problem solved.

He never is out of juice again.

another problem with women regarding phones is they keep them in their purses. Sometimes they can’t hear when you’re calling them. I hate that.

or how about a gun where batteries NEVER run out. wow imagine that one. Sad but this is what they teach HOW TO BE A VICTIM.

Just think even with a phone that works by the time the cops get there your ass is still dead but HEY TAKE THOSE GAWD GUNS AWAY..OH LOOK BY THE WAY THIS POS WHO KILLED HER DIDN'T EVEN USE A GUN DUUUUUUUHHHHHH.

It doesn't have to do with keeping it charged, it has to do with talking, texting, or gaming the shit out of the device until there is no charge left.

I myself have had this conversation with my kid. I tell him, when it is down to 15%, you stop using the damn thing and reserve it for business and emergencies only. NO MORE GAMING, txting, and socializing.

iu

Problem solved.

Not that same model, but I bought 4 new PocketJuice 5000mAh power bank phone re-chargers at Walmart, when they closed them out. Got them for $1 apiece. Gotta love Walmart when they mark stuff down.

Tzumi-Pocket-Juice-5000-mAh-Portable-Phone-Charger.jpg

One need not charge a handgun.
My kids are minors, so they aren't carrying. Though I taught them to shoot when my youngest was 6.

iu

Problem solved.

I have given my wife FOUR of those. I ask her to carry one in her purse at all times.

She does, and she uses it, but then forgets to recharge it! :bang3:

or how about a gun where batteries NEVER run out. wow imagine that one. Sad but this is what they teach HOW TO BE A VICTIM.
As I just explained, my kids are minors and therefore cannot carry.

Forum List

Back