please keep up with the DNC did that thr RNC did that BS

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Bringing the country together with real solutions by point fingers, It really helps.
Both parties got US here .
With the debt , failed education,the dole and illegal immigration and a fucked foreign policy .

Country above party join or die.
We are @ a tipping point if you dont see it fine. send me a PM Ill put you on ignore.
unite-or-die.jpg

If only it were that simple. The Democratic Party is a coalition party. It why votes can be pealed away in congress.

The Republican Party is 90% white and it's very difficult to peal away any votes. You just can't talk about the two parties as if they were the same. The fact that the Republican Party is 90% white, mostly Christian and centered in the deep south makes all the difference.

If only it were that simple. The Democratic Party is a coalition party. It why votes can be pealed away in congress.

The Republican Party is 90% white and it's very difficult to peal away any votes. You just can't talk about the two parties as if they were the same. The fact that the Republican Party is 90% white, mostly Christian and centered in the deep south makes all the difference.

Reality check you fucking dumb ass. From 1952 until 1994 the US House was nearly continuously controlled by the Democrats with I think 2 2 year periods where Republicans had a small lead.

During the same period the Senate also was controlled by the Democrats. The problems we have NOW can be laid directly at the feet of the Democratic party. The deficit and the lack of regulation of Business that lead to an economic melt down. The destruction of the Public education system, the Courts usurping Congressional powers, the creation of life dulling money sucking social programs that are bankrupting this Country.

The Republicans fucked up from 96 to 2006 they did not use their majority to fix problems and added to the deficit. However the only period of time that the Government had nearly no deficit spending was during the time Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress.

Do you have that on a macro to save you the time of typing it every single time you post, or are you so stupid you have no idea what I am talking about?

Reality check you fucking dumb ass. From 1952 until 1994 the US House was nearly continuously controlled by the Democrats with I think 2 2 year periods where Republicans had a small lead.

During the same period the Senate also was controlled by the Democrats. The problems we have NOW can be laid directly at the feet of the Democratic party. The deficit and the lack of regulation of Business that lead to an economic melt down. The destruction of the Public education system, the Courts usurping Congressional powers, the creation of life dulling money sucking social programs that are bankrupting this Country.

The Republicans fucked up from 96 to 2006 they did not use their majority to fix problems and added to the deficit. However the only period of time that the Government had nearly no deficit spending was during the time Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress.

It was the neo cons man.....

The Democrat party is 95% responsible. The Republican party is responsible only in the fact that it isn't an effective counter to the looters in the Democrat party.

The idea that everyone is equally responsible is always popular with the people who are actually responsible. It's just another way to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

Bringing the country together with real solutions by point fingers, It really helps.
With the debt , failed education,the dole and illegal immigration and a fucked foreign policy .

We are @ a tipping point if you dont see it fine. send me a PM Ill put you on ignore.
unite-or-die.jpg

What does that have to do with the fact that 80% of federal spending goes to Democrat created social programs?

unite-or-die.jpg

I agree, its time to save the ship, we can bicker over deck chairs later....

Poor pathetic thing. Considering that in the 60's, conservative fled the Democratic Party and swelled the ranks of the Republican Party, I'm not even sure what your rant is about. But go ahead. Rave on.

This Two-Party System ensures that the People remain Sheeple. It's really just one big gang running this country. We desperately need a Third Party to crash the 'R' & 'D' Party. Nothing will ever really change as long as the R's & D's are running things. It's all just a big game in the end. They just keep the Sheeple amused & distracted by creating petty disagreements that are of no real consequence. In the end,they both work together screwing the People.

For example,one day this current President condemns the "Evil Corporations" and admonishes Oil Companies but then the next day he hires GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt to be his "Jobs Czar." Oil Companies actually paid much more Taxes than GE did. In fact GE doesn't pay any Taxes at all. So it's all just a game. The Sheeple just don't know any better though,so they keep playing. Meanwhile we have record Poverty,Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices,and insane Debt. Yea we desperately need a Third Party...and probably a Fourth Party too.

Last edited:

unite-or-die.jpg

I agree, its time to save the ship, we can bicker over deck chairs later....

concise

MASSIVE new federal building set to open; Can fit Statue of Liberty in atrium...

There's a green side-effect to the 2005 DoD Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) round that's wrapping up this year. Defense employees are moving from older, less energy-efficient buildings into new facilities that have to meet minimum standards for green construction.

Although BRAC involves the closure of bases, the realignment component has required the erecting of new buildings across the country, and military services managing the construction of those facilities have mandated that new construction meets the LEED Silver benchmark. LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is a project of the U.S. Green Building Council that scores new construction and renovations on numerous factors, including water and energy use, access to public transit and the selection of the construction site itself.

One example of the greener buildings springing up around the country under BRAC is northern Virginia's Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, which expects to be ready for patients this August with a LEED Silver rating.

"One of the first things people notice about the new hospital is these odd-looking structures at the top of the buildings, they're curved, sort of concave structures," said Don Carr, a spokesman at Fort Belvoir. "Those catch rainwater. That rainwater will be used by the hospital for all its non-potable purposes, like landscaping, cooling systems and so-forth."

Federal News Radio 1500 AM: BRAC side effect: Greener buildings

Obviously Americans are getting dumber & dumber. And the Politicians & Media like it that way. It's getting easier & easier for them to pull the old Republican VS. Democrat wool over their eyes. They're really just one big gang. Only a Third Party could possibly change things. And both parties know that too. They're not just going to sit back and allow a Third Party to thrive. Both parties will work together and pool their abundant resources to destroy any Third Party. Keep in mind,both Parties own & control the Media. So it's a huge uphill climb creating a viable Third Party. But hopefully some day it will happen. I'm a glass half-full kind of guy so i still have hope. I haven't given up completely.

The word is "peel" DUmmy. You peel away an apple skin,, The bell Peals for Sunday service.. jaysus.. we have wasted a lot of fucking money on teachers.

We have a spending problem and a borrowing problem . Every suggestion of a solution is treated like a toxic bio-hazard.
Holding on to political power or regaining it is more important then leaving a future for those yet to be born (full term abortions) to live free of debt incurred now.
It is shameful.

The problem isn’t the issues you note per se, but the ‘solutions’ proposed to address these problems.

For example: the debt problem isn’t going to be solved by destroying Medicare/Medicaid alone; the immigration issue isn’t going to be resolved by violating the Constitution or repealing the 14th Amendment.

I’m all for working with others who adhere to a given political ideology – but there’s not going to be any success if those individuals insist on bringing dogma to the table.

Looks like you’ll be talking to yourself, then.

Forum List

Back