Please just call me Dixie

Sep 8, 2009
n. carolina
Found this site by chance after getting thoroughly fed up with AT&T's pitiful excuse for a message board. Just a simple country girl who spoils her husband terribly, would kill you over my furkids, will feed anyone anytime any day (and yes I can cook), love life, don't want for much, pretty straight on, willing to speak my mind, and a genuinely good person if you can just overlook the hint of red in the hair!!

But please, just call me Dixie!

Found this site by chance after getting thoroughly fed up with AT&T's pitiful excuse for a message board. Just a simple country girl who spoils her husband terribly, would kill you over my furkids, will feed anyone anytime any day (and yes I can cook), love life, don't want for much, pretty straight on, willing to speak my mind, and a genuinely good person if you can just overlook the hint of red in the hair!!

welcome to the board

welcomesm.gif

Hi, Dixie. Red hair is beautiful, too. Mine's not, but my granddaughter's is...reminds me of Jane and the Dragon...kinda cute, I think.

Nature wants your body to look a certain way...don't mess with it! Otherwise, you could end up looking like....

....this.
jockaroo.jpg

Forum List

Back