Please Join In Prayer

You did not mind the UNVEILED threats made about Bush though did you?

actually most of us on the left did mind when there were threats like this against Bush, for one it makes us look bad and two we have enough respect for him as a President not to condone them. Why don't you stop with the assumptions and realize this crap is more harmful for america than any health care bill is.

BULLSHIT. Who exactly was making the threats? Democrats you dumb ass.

show me proof that any one other than a left wing lunatic was making those threats?
That is your problem RGS you take one small group of people and apply their way of thinking to a group that has nothing to do with them.
Do you hear me saying the Republicans are calling for Obama's assassinatio? I guess I could if I used your method of thinking.

Last edited:
You know, even from 2004 on, when I'd lost all faith and belief in Bush Jr., even then, I never wanted to see him killed, even with the 20 year curse on his butt.

People nowdays? They want to go way overboard where the "libs" went when Jr. was in office, I guess in an attempt to "one up" the other.

Tell me how many rallies Bush Jr. would have gone to if they liberals had loaded weapons?

Once again for the truly stupid and insane. No loaded weapon in the hands of a citizen were ever anywhere near Obama. And for all you know armed liberals also went to public events with President Bush. I love how you morons are all for restricting the Constitutional rights of people you disagree with.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Apparently you've not been to the website Californication Twat. And yes, they use more than just that one particular verse........

Kinda like the veiled threat when the guy was packing a loaded weapon holding a sign stating that the tree of liberty needs to be watered. They cut it off before people could get really offended, but would wink and nod to indicate they meant the whole thing.

Yeah ya dumb fucking whore, I can see where a bimbo such as yourself would get confused.

You probably also think Fred Phelps is a good Christian as well........

Cretin.

We are talking about this particular t-shirt, you stupid numbnut. It is not a 'verse' - it refers explicitly to 1 fucking sentence. The problem is you are too fucking stoned to use the little brain that you were born with.

I actually feel sorry for you. You regurgitate the same whiny insults at me constantly... You're actually making me feel sorry for you. It must be very hard to be so stupid.

Like I said Snail Tracks.........did you go to the website to see what their t-shirt was selling?

I'm betting not........par for your course is to remain uninformed and spew nothing but bullshit.

Bless your heart, you're just not very bright. I feel so sorry for you. The topic is the t-shirt, not other stuff. Just the phrase on the t-shirt. It does not call for the assassination of the POTUS. If it did, then I would be very happy to join in any condemnation of it.

Hey........Assholeitis..........you DO realize that this particular verse calls for his wife to be a widow, as well as calls for his children to be fatherless right?

You probably think Fred Phelps is a great guy as well, eh?
Apparently, you have trouble reading a single verse. Verse 8 goes like this:

8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office.

That's the end of it. There's nothing there about widows and children. The implied wish is that his days in office be few...that we get his incompetent ass out of the White House before he TOTALLY fucks up what has been a great country for over 200 years with his Marxism and community reorganization plans.

Actually, I just broke my brand new pledge not to reply to anymore of your drivel, but I just can't help myself sometimes. Father, forgive me...for I have sinned...again.

Is This T-Shirt Praying for Obama's Assassination? - News- msnbc.com

img96.jpg

Yes and they are also calling for his family to be treated like scum
Not so! You read no better than the dumb one.

Care to back that up with evidence? Read the damned quote of 109:8 (note the :8 bit - that is one sentence and one sentence only).

If truth matters so much to you, why do you lie?

Apparently you've not been to the website Californication Twat. And yes, they use more than just that one particular verse........

Kinda like the veiled threat when the guy was packing a loaded weapon holding a sign stating that the tree of liberty needs to be watered. They cut it off before people could get really offended, but would wink and nod to indicate they meant the whole thing.

Yeah ya dumb fucking whore, I can see where a bimbo such as yourself would get confused.

You probably also think Fred Phelps is a good Christian as well........

Cretin.

We are talking about this particular t-shirt, you stupid numbnut. It is not a 'verse' - it refers explicitly to 1 fucking sentence. The problem is you are too fucking stoned to use the little brain that you were born with.

I actually feel sorry for you. You regurgitate the same whiny insults at me constantly... You're actually making me feel sorry for you. It must be very hard to be so stupid.
It's not hard for him. He is completely oblivious to the fact that he is so stupid.

Hey cotton wad ...

At least there is room for debate.

Unlike:

hangbushringo.jpg

headshotringo.jpg

and many more

Pete, your first pic is of a single person's NOTEBOOK of some kind and your second phote is photoshopped with the red gunshot, and not the original poster, so I don;t believe they fall on the same scale as a mass produced t-shirt..... just an fyi.... you might want to TRY AGAIN on your comparison...with an apple to apple example....I'm sure it's out there, but those two examples of yours aren't really them....imho.

www.BloodForOil.org » Worst President Ever

Does it matter if they are photo shopped? Hell if they were not then it would be the real thing. A single persons note book? They look more like copies in protective sleeves to either pass out or for sale.

Hey cotton wad ...

Unlike:

hangbushringo.jpg

headshotringo.jpg

and many more

Pete, your first pic is of a single person's NOTEBOOK of some kind and your second phote is photoshopped with the red gunshot, and not the original poster, so I don;t believe they fall on the same scale as a mass produced t-shirt..... just an fyi.... you might want to TRY AGAIN on your comparison...with an apple to apple example....I'm sure it's out there, but those two examples of yours aren't really them....imho.

Does it matter if they are photo shopped? Hell if they were not then it would be the real thing. A single persons note book? They look more like copies in protective sleeves to either pass out or for sale.

Yes, it matters.

You know, initially i thought it was not necessarily meant as a death threat but after thinking about it, I seriously DOUBT any religious person that found this verse to use for the Tshirts, did not know the surrounding scripture of this verse....and what this verse, within the scripture implies.

People can tap dance around that if they want.... but I think the person who made up the Tshirt, knew exactly what they were doing and picked this verse for what the entire passage/chapter, of this scripture says and implies, and it ain't praying for something as benign as praying for a person to lose their seat in office.....

You know, initially i thought it was not necessarily meant as a death threat but after thinking about it, I seriously DOUBT any religious person that found this verse to use for the Tshirts, did not know the surrounding scripture of this verse....and what this verse, within the scripture implies.

People can tap dance around that if they want.... but I think the person who made up the Tshirt, knew exactly what they were doing and picked this verse for what the entire passage/chapter, of this scripture says and implies, and it ain't praying for something as benign as praying for a person to lose their seat in office.....
Pure conjecture...

...unless it was you that did it.

Last edited:

Why do we have multiple threads for the same subject?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-be-few-and-let-another-take-his-office.html

Pure conjecture...

sure it is....but it is also conjecture that this verse was not intended to mean precisely what it means in the full passage of the scripture....as you may know, IF you are a Christian, we are taught NOT to ever take verses from the Bible OUT OF CONTEXT.....

the first thing i did, when given this line from this scripture passage was to look at the entire passage the ''quote'' came from... so to understand its true meaning.

care

Pure conjecture...

sure it is....but it is also conjecture that this verse was not intended to mean precisely what it means in the full passage of the scripture....as you may know, IF you are a Christian, we are taught NOT to ever take verses from the Bible OUT OF CONTEXT.....

the first thing i did, when given this line from this scripture passage was to look at the entire passage the ''quote'' came from... so to understand its true meaning.

care

Well, I'm a Christian and I'm very clear about what it means - it means exactly what the line says.... 109:8. Not 109:8-9 or 109:8-12 or anything else, just 109:8. Anything else is conjecture, you may think it means something else but you cannot state it as fact.

Hey........Assholeitis..........you DO realize that this particular verse calls for his wife to be a widow, as well as calls for his children to be fatherless right?

You probably think Fred Phelps is a great guy as well, eh?

No. Verse 109 calls for that. Even msnbc got that right.

I love how people are twisting themselves into knots to excuse this; fact remains, if this was referencing President Bush (or God forbid, President Reagan), the right would have gone into fits of apoplexy, and the rightwingnut talking heads would still be screeching.

I love how people are twisting themselves into knots to excuse this; fact remains, if this was referencing President Bush (or God forbid, President Reagan), the right would have gone into fits of apoplexy, and the rightwingnut talking heads would still be screeching.

There is certainly no doubt that it is a deliberate attempt to insinuate, but for no other reason than to publicize the t-shirts and raise sales. It's a sales tactic. And it worked.

Hey cotton wad ...

Unlike:

hangbushringo.jpg

headshotringo.jpg

and many more

Tho they are just as wrong.

care

You know most "Christians" don't do that. Somebody probably just found a passage that sounded good, like "let another take his office" and they went with that. You folks are reading too much into it. However, as I explained in my thread about this a few days ago, I wouldn't buy a T-shirt or bumper sticker with this on it and I suspect most Christians wouldn't, either.

Forum List

Back