Please Join In Prayer

Hey cotton wad ...

At least there is room for debate.

Unlike:

hangbushringo.jpg

headshotringo.jpg

and many more

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH -- a NO NO, Pete. Oops, I'm sorry, only if one of us mentions his name...

Pete, your first pic is of a single person's NOTEBOOK of some kind and your second phote is photoshopped with the red gunshot, and not the original poster, so I don;t believe they fall on the same scale as a mass produced t-shirt..... just an fyi.... you might want to TRY AGAIN on your comparison...with an apple to apple example....I'm sure it's out there, but those two examples of yours aren't really them....imho.

www.BloodForOil.org » Worst President Ever

Actually the pic Pete showed is not the same as the 1 at that link. Similar, but different. I'm not saying the blood isn't photoshopped, I have no idea, just that the images are not the same.

Hey cotton wad ...

Unlike:

hangbushringo.jpg

headshotringo.jpg

and many more

Pete, your first pic is of a single person's NOTEBOOK of some kind and your second phote is photoshopped with the red gunshot, and not the original poster, so I don;t believe they fall on the same scale as a mass produced t-shirt..... just an fyi.... you might want to TRY AGAIN on your comparison...with an apple to apple example....I'm sure it's out there, but those two examples of yours aren't really them....imho.

But.... the left used this tactics to defame the TEA party protests, so if it's ok for them to photoshop and misrepresent images, then it is also fine for others to do likewise.

yes, you're right, i can see that pete.....

Though this is more of a prayer i can see obama saying about those on the right.... :D

The right have strong projectors to be so dim.

And the left too stupid to know how to read a bible verse. The t-shirt is very clear in what it refers to. It does not call for Michelle to be a widow or his children to be fatherless. It is not anyone's fault that the left are a godless bunch and therefore lack the comprehesion to read the bible.

Thanks for caring for us godless Libruls

Why can't we just say both poster and t shirt are wrong?
Most of people on the left didn't want the assassination of Bush and I assumed most people on the right don't want obama dead either.
Taking the work of lunatics and trying to make it seem like it is popular opinion is giving these type of people power.

Care to back that up with evidence? Read the damned quote of 109:8 (note the :8 bit - that is one sentence and one sentence only).

If truth matters so much to you, why do you lie?

Apparently you've not been to the website Californication Twat. And yes, they use more than just that one particular verse........

Kinda like the veiled threat when the guy was packing a loaded weapon holding a sign stating that the tree of liberty needs to be watered. They cut it off before people could get really offended, but would wink and nod to indicate they meant the whole thing.

Yeah ya dumb fucking whore, I can see where a bimbo such as yourself would get confused.

You probably also think Fred Phelps is a good Christian as well........

Yes and they are also calling for his family to be treated like scum

Care to back that up with evidence? Read the damned quote of 109:8 (note the :8 bit - that is one sentence and one sentence only).

Apparently you've not been to the website Californication Twat. And yes, they use more than just that one particular verse........

Kinda like the veiled threat when the guy was packing a loaded weapon holding a sign stating that the tree of liberty needs to be watered. They cut it off before people could get really offended, but would wink and nod to indicate they meant the whole thing.

Yeah ya dumb fucking whore, I can see where a bimbo such as yourself would get confused.

Cretin.

We are talking about this particular t-shirt, you stupid numbnut. It is not a 'verse' - it refers explicitly to 1 fucking sentence. The problem is you are too fucking stoned to use the little brain that you were born with.

I actually feel sorry for you. You regurgitate the same whiny insults at me constantly... You're actually making me feel sorry for you. It must be very hard to be so stupid.

Cretin.

We are talking about this particular t-shirt, you stupid numbnut. It is not a 'verse' - it refers explicitly to 1 fucking sentence. The problem is you are too fucking stoned to use the little brain that you were born with.

I actually feel sorry for you. You regurgitate the same whiny insults at me constantly... You're actually making me feel sorry for you. It must be very hard to be so stupid.

Like I said Snail Tracks.........did you go to the website to see what their t-shirt was selling?

I'm betting not........par for your course is to remain uninformed and spew nothing but bullshit.

Cretin.

The T Shirt refers to whatever the wearer believes it says

Besides.......WTF is Californication Twat doing talking about holy things like Bible verses?

Doesn't she remember that stuff like that makes her skin sizzle?

Bullshit it is a veiled threat and not very veiled at that.

You did not mind the UNVEILED threats made about Bush though did you?

actually most of us on the left did mind when there were threats like this against Bush, for one it makes us look bad and two we have enough respect for him as a President not to condone them. Why don't you stop with the assumptions and realize this crap is more harmful for america than any health care bill is.

You know, even from 2004 on, when I'd lost all faith and belief in Bush Jr., even then, I never wanted to see him killed, even with the 20 year curse on his butt.

People nowdays? They want to go way overboard where the "libs" went when Jr. was in office, I guess in an attempt to "one up" the other.

Tell me how many rallies Bush Jr. would have gone to if they liberals had loaded weapons?

Bullshit it is a veiled threat and not very veiled at that.

You did not mind the UNVEILED threats made about Bush though did you?

actually most of us on the left did mind when there were threats like this against Bush, for one it makes us look bad and two we have enough respect for him as a President not to condone them. Why don't you stop with the assumptions and realize this crap is more harmful for america than any health care bill is.

BULLSHIT. Who exactly was making the threats? Democrats you dumb ass.

You know, even from 2004 on, when I'd lost all faith and belief in Bush Jr., even then, I never wanted to see him killed, even with the 20 year curse on his butt.

People nowdays? They want to go way overboard where the "libs" went when Jr. was in office, I guess in an attempt to "one up" the other.

Tell me how many rallies Bush Jr. would have gone to if they liberals had loaded weapons?

Once again for the truly stupid and insane. No loaded weapon in the hands of a citizen were ever anywhere near Obama. And for all you know armed liberals also went to public events with President Bush. I love how you morons are all for restricting the Constitutional rights of people you disagree with.

Hey cotton wad ...

Unlike:

hangbushringo.jpg

headshotringo.jpg

and many more

Sadly, you miss the point. First I have to question how you know the details about either of these pics. And if that is the only one of it's kind, there's a picture circulating the internet that FAR outnumbers the total number of t-shirts out there. Talk about mass produced??? The internet is the sole source of mass production. So let's not compare numbers, ok?

But my real point is that the verse used on this shirt says NOTHING about killing anyone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back