Please help.

TheDankNug

Rookie
Oct 31, 2014
I have been without a drivers license for going on 5 years now, i do not have the means to get re licensed. i am seeking information on how to become a sovereign citizen. and how to travel without DL/tags/registration. i also have seein things online that even without DL/tags u can still insure your car?

i live in Colorado, currently have a CO ID and i use to live in IL and have had ID there, how do i cut all my ties to the "united states of america" and become a sovereign american?

please help. i own my own car and it has been sitting rotting in my garage, i am so sick of riding the bus.

Edit: i am looking for the paperwork i see these gentlemen with in these videos

Last edited:
I have been without a drivers license for going on 5 years now, i do not have the means to get re licensed. i am seeking information on how to become a sovereign citizen. and how to travel without DL/tags/registration. i also have seein things online that even without DL/tags u can still insure your car?

i live in Colorado, currently have a CO ID and i use to live in IL and have had ID there, how do i cut all my ties to the "united states of america" and become a sovereign american?

please help. i own my own car and it has been sitting rotting in my garage, i am so sick of riding the bus.

Wait till after the election.

Obama will solve all of your problems.

Seriously, the Obama admin has a hotline for this sort of thing.

1-VOTEFORYOU

clearly people on this forum are stuck up red tape toeing dumb fucking retards who have never bothered to pick up a legal dictionary, thanks but no thanks. i will seek help elsewhere

i don't drink i haven't for 3 years, i would still be required to attend AA weekly to obtain and retain a DL....

and as for all the negativity on this post i have already found good information on what i was looking for and i know what i am looking into is not a pipe dream and in fact something that is going on all over the country

Soooo..you don't have money to get your license, probably because you lost it after your 4th or 5th dui...but you have money for internet and whatever device you use.

And you need advice on how to become a *sovereign citizen* whatever the hell that means....without ID.

Interesting.

Go down to your local DMV office here in Colorado and tell them:

You're Mexican.
You're an illegal alien.
You have a rap sheet in the US, Mexico, and elsewhere with 30 convictions for violent felonies.
You're on probation in 11 "latino" nations.
You're a communist.
You've been deported 16 times.
And most importante...of course, you want to vote democrat.

It normally takes about 5-10 minutes to get a passport, Colorado driver's license, social security card, and food stamp debit card if you follow my instruction to a T. Welcome to America.

Last edited:
clearly people on this forum are stuck up red tape toeing dumb fucking retards who have never bothered to pick up a legal dictionary, thanks but no thanks. i will seek help elsewhere

Well the least you could do is thank us for improving your English...

Forum List

Back