Please help?

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. IF your account was hacked, then likely your computer was hacked, and frankly you should be more concerned about the possibility of someone accessing your banking info.

My hotmail account was hacked...

Thank God I live off the grid... I pay for everything via cash or through family...

I'm new to this site but apparently my account has already been hacked into (someone is posting threads on MY account which is freaking me out!) and I need to know if there is a way I can delete specific threads and posts. Is there?

Which thread was posted on your account?
When did you personally last use the computer?
Who has access to your computer?

I'm new to this site but apparently my account has already been hacked into (someone is posting threads on MY account which is freaking me out!) and I need to know if there is a way I can delete specific threads and posts. Is there?

So, this thread could have been started by the hacker! :eusa_shifty:

So, this thread could have been started by the hacker! :eusa_shifty:

The poster may not even be a vegan at all, but a spy!:badgrin:

Instead of asking me more (personal) questions, could someone please answer my original one? I'd like to change my password and then delete the posts that were made on my account by whoever got into it somehow.

I'd really appreciate it. How can I delete posts/threads, or my account altogether?

If you want to delete a post go to the edit button. Failing that, talk to a mod.

You can delete your post through the edit option. If you want us to delete a thread report the thread so we know which one you want us to delete.
To report, there is a red flag icon next to the reputation button, click on that.

Instead of asking me more (personal) questions, could someone please answer my original one? I'd like to change my password and then delete the posts that were made on my account by whoever got into it somehow.

I'd really appreciate it. How can I delete posts/threads, or my account altogether?

Yeah right - you probably just got drunk and posted a bunch of stupid shit...

Go to your user CP and figure it out...

Are you new to message boards?

Forum List

Back