please help? trying to make new time

mashburn

Rookie
Jan 23, 2011
leap year every four year; hour increase and decrease once a year. all that is a big joke.

first let me knock out the shifting of hours. basically it was created for farmers, well they hate it; basically it is to save on energy, well thats not happening; basically its to help with traffic in the morning, well the cause that freakin sun to be in my eyes so I have a accident, so all those suck.

so we need to design watches that have a lag to them. the sun revolves 23 hours and 56 minutes. a easy fix. one way is to have one of the round pieces to be weighted. which would cause a lag. it would take a lot of testing to know the exact weight needed to do that. the second way is making the wheel oblong shape, again you would have to do a lot of testing. and the third is for the humans who only know how to eat, crap, drink, and play video games; just stop everything for those four minutes then resume with being a idiot).

now leap year gets a little cofusing for me. I hope I do a good job on explaining it. so here it goes. the earth revolves around the sun, for it to get in its exact location is 365.24 days. now with leap year done one evry four years, still leaves .04 on the clock. the only way to fix that is to have a 25 year to where we add a day. 25*365.24 equals 9131.

but how do we get rid of leap year. I cannot think of a easy way, maybe someone on here will inlightin me with great knowledge. but so far I came up with 1 year should total 9131 days. but who want to walk around and say I can only live to the age of four. I tried to break 9131 down, but then god smacked me and said "HEY smell the coffe causes 9131 is a prime number". so now I am lost and comming up with ideas that add a decimalXXX into it.

leap year every four year; hour increase and decrease once a year. all that is a big joke.

first let me knock out the shifting of hours. basically it was created for farmers, well they hate it; basically it is to save on energy, well thats not happening; basically its to help with traffic in the morning, well the cause that freakin sun to be in my eyes so I have a accident, so all those suck.

so we need to design watches that have a lag to them. the sun revolves 23 hours and 56 minutes. a easy fix. one way is to have one of the round pieces to be weighted. which would cause a lag. it would take a lot of testing to know the exact weight needed to do that. the second way is making the wheel oblong shape, again you would have to do a lot of testing. and the third is for the humans who only know how to eat, crap, drink, and play video games; just stop everything for those four minutes then resume with being a idiot).

now leap year gets a little cofusing for me. I hope I do a good job on explaining it. so here it goes. the earth revolves around the sun, for it to get in its exact location is 365.24 days. now with leap year done one evry four years, still leaves .04 on the clock. the only way to fix that is to have a 25 year to where we add a day. 25*365.24 equals 9131.

but how do we get rid of leap year. I cannot think of a easy way, maybe someone on here will inlightin me with great knowledge. but so far I came up with 1 year should total 9131 days. but who want to walk around and say I can only live to the age of four. I tried to break 9131 down, but then god smacked me and said "HEY smell the coffe causes 9131 is a prime number". so now I am lost and comming up with ideas that add a decimalXXX into it.

Atomic watches and clocks.

Seriously, you need to get a life.

What would be the point?

3329956530_84c8613816.jpg

What would be the point?

the point is so we do not have to worry about waking up a hour early. or to miss a appointment because a extra day was thrown in. also when days are not added in correctly it will make us have winter earlier and earlier. for instance snow on christams day all the way down in georgia; when usually snow does not come into question until feb. for GA. if this continues on then our childrens children will start to have winters in september.

and when science in the past projected a date of when a meteor would hit, it will be thrown off days to years because of not factoring in the .24. it may cause someone to say that the sciencetist was off on his meteor hit so he must be off on everything else, so the guy is a idiot and now everything goes out the window.

here is a website i found of how the egyptians understoud this, but yet thousand of years later we are messing it up. and messing it up bad. if we continue it will only lead to where someone will laugh and say what idiots they were from the rain of ceaser time to way after the years 2000. (I still cannot post URLs yet, but google Rediscover Ancient Egypt
with Tehuti Research Foundation. that should pull it up.)

I have many more reasons of why the time should be corrected, can someone tell me why it should not?

Weather is not an accurate measure of time and when it 'normally snows' is meaningless. As a matter of fact, our time auto corrects itself anyway like leap year. There is a system, what is wrong with it?

Weather is not an accurate measure of time and when it 'normally snows' is meaningless. As a matter of fact, our time auto corrects itself anyway like leap year. There is a system, what is wrong with it?

that is the problem, it does not auto correct itself. it is off by .24636######## so basically in 25 years we should add a day and not only every 4 years. some ceaser nut decided he could round up .24 to .25

4 days off every hundred years by just the .24 but with the rest it factors in a couple more. and since this has been happening for over thousands of years, it is now off by at the least a few months.
for instance the myans said a date of when the planets where going to all be in line. well america today said they were off by a couple of months. if ceaser would have not started with changing dates, then the myans would have probably been very close if not dead on. so any dates that pre set ceaser ran is going to be off because he and people after him messed the calender up.

so the whole december 21 2012 thing; you can expect it to actually happen more around in the end of march.

also a side note the myans never said the world would end. just something would happen. the myans have things to come in the years 4000. but it is on tablets now, because some crack head lost one of the tablets for their calander. and the myans had a accurate calender but the egyptians had a much greater one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back