Please Fight Our Wars USA...

irosie91,

Open your eyes, deaf, dumb, and blind one, YOUR HATE BLINDS YOU TO TRUTH, the new Germany is todaY ISRAEL. tHE NEW NAZIS ARE THE ZIONISTS CARRYING OUT DAILY ATROCITIES AGAINST INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN PALESTINE, in her over 40 year Occupation in Palestine.

Satan has his allies with the likes of you and the ones you defend.

Sherri
Sherryl you jendeh kesafat, you are beginning to even SOUND like Iran's Satanic Mullahs when they give their hate sermons.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage
Actually Sherri reminds me of those young women who belong to the Muslim Students Association at our colleges that you read about and who are always putting on something against Israel. Of course, they never mention that their own brethren are busy killing non Muslims and even other Muslims. Their entire focus seems only to be on Israel and the Jews and nothing else.

No ones entire focus is about Jews or Israel, not in my case....I just want America out of this Hell-Hole and be energy independant. Americans keep dying here for no cause that the vast majority in the USA could care less about...

Get used to it Hoss, young Americans who are internet savy can clearly see that this area is a detriment to our American Values.

Sherryl you jendeh kesafat, you are beginning to even SOUND like Iran's Satanic Mullahs when they give their hate sermons.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage
Actually Sherri reminds me of those young women who belong to the Muslim Students Association at our colleges that you read about and who are always putting on something against Israel. Of course, they never mention that their own brethren are busy killing non Muslims and even other Muslims. Their entire focus seems only to be on Israel and the Jews and nothing else.

No ones entire focus is about Jews or Israel, not in my case....I just want America out of this Hell-Hole and be energy independant. Americans keep dying here for no cause that the vast majority in the USA could care less about...

Get used to it Hoss, young Americans who are internet savy can clearly see that this area is a detriment to our American Values.
Many Americans are presently hooked on I-Phones, I-Pads, American Idol and all the useless, unimportant things but when push gets to shove they will turn their attention to important matters. In the meantime people of your stripe will focus every atom in their brain to foment Jew hate. I read that in the Holy Book. Right?

Many Americans are presently hooked on I-Phones, I-Pads, American Idol and all the useless, unimportant things but when push gets to shove they will turn their attention to important matters. In the meantime people of your stripe will focus every atom in their brain to foment Jew hate. I read that in the Holy Book. Right?
Can you post an example?

Can you post an example?
An example of your hate? You have been inciting readers against the Jews ever since you started posting. How many times have you posted for years that lie about Sharon saying "We control America" even though you had been told it was a lie. You were really hoping it was a Jew who made that movie so that you could bring it up again and again to foment more hatred and more incitement against the Jews.

Can you post an example?
An example of your hate? You have been inciting readers against the Jews ever since you started posting. How many times have you posted for years that lie about Sharon saying "We control America" even though you had been told it was a lie. You were really hoping it was a Jew who made that movie so that you could bring it up again and again to foment more hatred and more incitement against the Jews.

90% of my posts have links to the major news outlets...hatread, incitement? By posting News Articles? Man, are you brainwashed!

Can you post an example?

90% of my posts have links to the major news outlets...hatread, incitement? By posting News Articles? Man, are you brainwashed!
99% of your posts point to your being a douchebag.

Roudy, did you know that America fights wars for Israel? I learned it on this board. Isn't it amazing what we can learn on this board?

99% of your posts point to your being a douchebag.
That's OK, Roudy. I think many of the posters see that so many of his posts are to Sayit whom he calls Sniffer in addition to his post about where the "Jews control America," the same old stuff we have heard him saying for years. Of course, we must not forget all the ridiculous things he has posted that he saved for years and years that he made up because he thought he was so clever.

Roudy, did you know that America fights wars for Israel? I learned it on this board. Isn't it amazing what we can learn on this board?
I know! They should make a movie called "The World According To IslamoFacists". LOLOLOL

Forum List

Back