Please explain

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
Very early this a.m. the list of "New Posts" was rather long. Now it's down to two screen pages. Where did the rest go?

And how are "Active Topics" determined?

I think they "time out" if nobody posts for awhile?

Maybe people were spending time with their families today instead of posting on here, and that's why there aren't a lot of new posts?

Just a thought.

Just curious as to why all "yesterday" posts were listed just a couple of hours earlier. "Timed out" is as good an explanation as I can expect I guess.

Just curious as to why all "yesterday" posts were listed just a couple of hours earlier. "Timed out" is as good an explanation as I can expect I guess.

if you log in after not being here for a while, you get a lot of posts. if you stay logged in, but inactive, EZ is right and you get timed out, so fewer posts next time you ARE active.

if you log in after not being here for a while, you get a lot of posts. if you stay logged in, but inactive, EZ is right and you get timed out, so fewer posts next time you ARE active.

Thanks. That helped.

Forum List

Back