CDZ Please explain to me, The term "undocumented" is this a PC term for "illegal immigrant"?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by shockedcanadian, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta Paladin of the Lost Hour Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,808
    Looks like piglet catching at the County Fair.

2. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Carolinia Agresticia; the Forest Primeval
    Ratings:
    +37,077
    Mexico is not a signatory to any "Monroe Doctrine". :rofl: NO ONE IS. It ain't a treaty. Further, it was aimed at Europe, not Mexico.

Go buy a history book someday and learn what the hell it is before you embarrass yourself beyond all recognition.

/STILL off topic

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Vandalshandle

Vandalshandle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,198
    Wrong again Sac. And by the way, I live 30 miles from the border. The only people deported without a trial are those that elect deportation without a trail. If they do not voluntarily give up their right for a trial, they are taken to court and given a choice between pleading guilty at their hearing, or go to the slammer and await trial. if they do that, they could stay in jail for weeks, or even months, and they will lose anyway, so almost all of them plead guilty and immediately deported. I have attended these trials. Nobody may be deported against his will without a trial. You can take that to the bank. In fact, the link that I posted covers all of this. Obviously you did not read most of it. Sorry, pal, but even your hero Trump can not bend the Constitution.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  4. Vandalshandle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,198
    And only a court of law can make the determination that someone crossed illegally. Not you, and certainly not Border Patrol. In fact, Border patrol does not even have the authority to search my car at a border station without probable cause:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,155
    You don't tell me my point, I tell you. And I'm telling now for the 3rd time, that was not my point. You want to know what my point is, then f'ing ask me!

6. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,155
    No, that's not what I'm saying.

7. JoeMoma

JoeMoma Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,581
    Damn! I have to keep explaining this. If a man robs a bank and kills someone in the process, he is immediately a robber and a murderer. While it is true that the justice system presumes his innocence until convicted in a court of law, if he did the crime, then he is guilty, convicted or not. And if he is convicted in a court of law, the time of which he became a robber and a murder dates back to when the man first robbed and murdered, not when the judge or jury announces the guilty verdict. Likewise, a person who is in the country illegally is an illegal immigrant from the time he enters the country illegally.

8. Vandalshandle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,198
    You can parse it anyway you want, but only a court can determine guilt. Until it has, the man is innocent. The problem I am addressing is those who feel that someone can be taken off of the streets and deported without a trial, or his voluntarily agreeing to the deportation. They claim that he has no Constitutional rights, BEFORE he has even been proven to be an alien, much less an illegal alien, by a court of law.

9. JoeMoma

JoeMoma Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,581
    I am a native american, born in south carolina. A Caucasian native American.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. JoeMoma

JoeMoma Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,581
    The man is presumed innocent. Big difference.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1