please explain the advantage to the US of its support for Israel.

I

Indofred

Please explain the advantage to the US of its support for Israel.

Not all the usual crap and non answers, an actual explanation of what the US actually gets for the billions of dollars it dishes out to Israel.

table01.png

What, exactly, does the US get for all that tax money?

Advantage for US?

What do you mean by "US"?
If you mean ordinary citizens -- none.
If you mean power elites -- half of them are not simply Jewish, but Zionist, and Israel is their pet project.

and how much aid do we give the arabs?

post that too.....

myself....i think we should cut out all aid in the middle east..we are trying to buy a peace we will never get

We don't give Israel billions of dollars. Most of the aid Israel gets is in the form of loan guarantees which is a safe bet because Israel (unlike the US) has never defaulted on a loan. We have ONE ally in the entire middle east and that's Israel.

We don't give Israel billions of dollars. Most of the aid Israel gets is in the form of loan guarantees which is a safe bet because Israel (unlike the US) has never defaulted on a loan. We have ONE ally in the entire middle east and that's Israel.

Thats it right there.

and how much aid do we give the arabs?

post that too.....

myself....i think we should cut out all aid in the middle east..we are trying to buy a peace we will never get

And that answers the question in the OP, How?

I believe I've posted the actual GRANT given away to Israel but some posters still try to lie.
In ADDITION to the massive free ATM the US provides to Israel, the US also guarantees Israeli loans so the Israelis get a better interest rate.
It is true, Israel has yet to default on a loan and leave the states with a bloody big bill to cover, but why would they while they're getting so much cash free cash from US taxpayers anyway?

Back to the question -What advantage does the US get from giving Israel so much.

Back to the question -What advantage does the US get from giving Israel so much.

The answer is simple. There is no real advantage that we receive. For some there is a perceived advantage, but looked at in the light of day even that proves false.
I believe what a few others have said here, We need to cut all aid to all countries in the Middle East. I was taught at a very young age you cannot buy friends and that is exactly what we are trying to do.
Ask yourself this question, can we really afford to be giving all this money away? What if we did not send aid to the Mid East, would you still have Trace Adkins pleading for you to send in $20 a month for the Wounded Warrior Project? Something that should be completely funded by the government. It is time to get our priorities straight, and focus on the problems we have here before sticking our noses in every other countries business.

Last edited:
The advantage that we---as US CITIZENS--get from AID to Israel is the same that any person draws from supporting a just cause If I donate money to a fund for medical research----the fact that I aid a just cause is "THE REWARD" What reward did or does anyone get from aiding the Sudanese christians? In fact to the GOVERNMENT OF KHARTOUM---those people are criminal rebels. Israel faces the same enemy that the US faces when our WORLD TRADE CENTER was bombed --------an very interesting fact is that in the 1930s the argument against entering into a conflict with Germany was PRECISELY the same people in Georgia were asked "WHAT BENEFIT DO I DERIVE FROM FIGHTING ADOLF HITLER"-----a very famous NATIONALY BROADCAST preacher was asking the same question in 1939 FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN preached his "NO WAR" policy based on his premise that the only people in danger from Adolf were a bunch of european jews----he was actually EXPLICIT that there is no reason to get involved in a war just to stop the killing of about 600,000 jews-----that was his perspective -------in 1939------and he continued his pro Hitler approach until he was finally pursuaded to stop in the mid forties and finally taken off the air when people began to question why an ordained priest would be SO PRO HITLER In the 1930s ---people who advocate the "LET HITLER DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WAY OVER THERE IN EUROPE" approach called themselves "PACIFISTS" This stuff is available in large libraries on microfilm----in the town in which I grew up it was still floating around in dusty corners in the town library

When you choke to death at your next meal, I'll explain it to the maggots eating your corpse.

They at least might possess the intelligence you lack to understand the answer.

I should add i find it hilarious that a ---t like this turd from a muslim nation pretends to give a FF about what the US taxpayer spends...WTF are you, muslim filth? Go suicide bomb another bar with 200 australians, you worthless fucking ---t.

Last edited:
Israel faces the same enemy that the US faces when our WORLD TRADE CENTER was bombed

I think you'll find the WTC was attacked because the US supports Israel and its murderous government.
It wasn't some random attack because "Muslims" don't like US freedoms.
The US made it's own enemy (as usual).

When you choke to death at your next meal, I'll explain it to the maggots eating your corpse.

They at least might possess the intelligence you lack to understand the answer.

I should add i find it hilarious that a ---t like this turd from a muslim nation pretends to give a FF about what the US taxpayer spends...WTF are you, muslim filth? Go suicide bomb another bar with 200 australians, you worthless fucking ---t.

I think posters can see where the hate is here.

Understanding will lead to peace but that can't happen while there are haters of the type we see above.

You're too fucking stupid to think, like most muslims who buy into the same garbage about how jews are to blame why the arab muslim/muslim world is a complete shithole. Keep blaming jews for your failures, scumbag - you'll stlll be backwards, clit-cutting/suicide-bombing animals in a 1,000 years, dogshit.

You're too fucking stupid to think, like most muslims who buy into the same garbage about how jews are to blame why the arab muslim/muslim world is a complete shithole. Keep blaming jews for your failures, scumbag - you'll stlll be backwards, clit-cutting/suicide-bombing animals in a 1,000 years, dogshit.

I usually really enjoy a toll's post because it gives me the opportunity to show how stupid racism really is.
You're different in that your posts are so clearly stupid, no explanation is needed. :)

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed." Point: God has promised to bless the man or nation that blesses the Chosen People. History has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the nations that have blessed the Jewish people have had the blessing of God; the nations that have cursed the Jewish people have experienced the curse of God.

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed." Point: God has promised to bless the man or nation that blesses the Chosen People. History has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the nations that have blessed the Jewish people have had the blessing of God; the nations that have cursed the Jewish people have experienced the curse of God.

Point: what happened AFTER Jews condemned Christ? What NEW TESTAMENT says about destruction of Jerusalem? Where Jerusalem was suppose to be "rebuild"?

And let's not implicate God into Zionist crimes.

Forum List

Back