“Please Don’t Call It Fake News!”

The 'intelligence agencies,' the Deep State, is populated by Obamunists....

Here, from the former CIA Moscow Station head...

1. ".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

2. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

3. It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

"Moron" may, in fact, be far too high a compliment for you.
This Q.anon movement, is a bunch of brain dead idiots.

sk080618dAPR20180806044508.jpg

"We are not the enemy of the people," said Marjorie Pritchard, a deputy managing editor of The Boston Globe, referring to a characterization of journalists that Trump has used in the past. The president, who contends he has largely been covered unfairly by the press, also employs the term "fake news" often when describing the media.

The Globe has reached out to editorial boards nationwide to write and publish editorials on Aug. 16 denouncing what the newspaper called a "dirty war against the free press."
Newspaper calls for war of words against Trump media attacks

OMG!!!

This is what the fake news has been doing since the election!!!!!

1.Sooo….President Trump labels the enemy media ‘fake news’….and it resonates, because he nailed it: it is fake.

Most media, just as most of the teaching profession and the feminist movement, is joined at the hip with the Liberals/Democrats.

2. Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

“BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — The publisher of The New York Times said Sunday he “implored” President Donald Trump at a private White House meeting this month to reconsider his broad attacks on journalists, calling the president’s anti-press rhetoric “not just divisive but increasingly dangerous.”

In a statement, A.G. Sulzberger said he decided to comment publicly after Trump revealed their off-the-record meeting to his more than 53 million Twitter followers on Sunday. Trump’s aides had requested that the July 20 meeting not be made public, Sulzberger said.

“Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!” Trump wrote.” Times publisher asks Trump to reconsider anti-media rhetoric

I feel like the mosquito in the nudist colony....I have to figure out where to begin.

3.Let’s begin here: Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Even in the face of a history marked with failure, and ignorance, the Left claims to be so much smarter than their opponents. They regularly claim that the Right is anti-science, but Hussein Obama picked this guy as his science adviser:

“John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.” Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much. Ehrlich, Ehrlich, and Holdren, “Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment,” http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/bio463/EHLRICH1.PDF

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’: 93 % of scientists acknowledge the necessity of animal research, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 48% of Democrats. Section 5: Evolution, Climate Change and Other Issues

Nuclear power plants? 70 % of scientists favor, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 45% of Democrats Ibid.

The National Academy of Sciences found that genetically engineered food is safe. So say more Republicans (48%) than Democrats (42%) Who’s More Anti-Science: Republicans or Democrats?

Soooo, when President Trump was elected, the Liberals/Democrats pulled out every arrow in their quiver…..and one of those ‘arrows’ was a pretend march by scientists against trump.

What does this have to do with ‘fake news’???

Coming right up.......

I really want to go out and march to free all the journalists that Trump has had arrested and put in prison....but.....I keep looking and I can't find any.....does anyone know of any journalists Trump has had arrested in the middle of the night....I have this brand new sign I want to carry and a new chant I want to scream...but I can't find any jails holding any journalists.....

Hard to understand how so many have been trained to accept the lies and slander by the Left.
Public. Schools.

“BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — The publisher of The New York Times said Sunday he “implored” President Donald Trump at a private White House meeting this month to reconsider his broad attacks on journalists, calling the president’s anti-press rhetoric “not just divisive but increasingly dangerous.”

"... it’s the publisher of the Times who wants something from the president. It wouldn’t have been an unreasonable request, either — save for the source. It is the Times that has sought to seize the van in a campaign by the press to topple this freely elected president. Where in the world does it get the standing to go into the White House with a special pleading that the president cut the press some slack?
Red, and Ready to Flip Opinion | Red, and Ready to Flip
The HATE and LIES and CONTROL keeps on at the NYT !!!

The media and trump are full of shit.
all of DC is full of shit. what do you suggest?
Cant really do anything about the govt lying.
The media ia so protected, caqnt really do anything about them false advertising either.
so a daily fill of bullshit is your solution. such creativity!
Just pretend it isn't happening!
I honestly don't understand the not my president folks. like what, they have someone else working for them? truly stupid.

They want to overthrow the presidency, and our government.
They want to end our constitutional republic.
They want to eliminate the concept of free speech, of freedom of religion, of liberty.

Most strange is how so many "journalists" used Obama era pictures to create hysteria about "Trump's children in 'cages' " including someone who worked for Obama!

Most strange is how so many "journalists" used Obama era pictures to create hysteria about "Trump's children in 'cages' " including someone who worked for Obama!

It isn't strange at all. Nazis and communists and every other totalitarian regime ever to exist have done the same.

Call it a legitimate media covering a fake president

I think it is time to up it from calling all this crap "fake" news and to just go for the gut truth: It is HATE NEWS.

The press takes it too easy on Trump

No other president has gotten away with so much

When a group doesn’t want any credibility

1.Sooo….President Trump labels the enemy media ‘fake news’….and it resonates, because he nailed it: it is fake.

Most media, just as most of the teaching profession and the feminist movement, is joined at the hip with the Liberals/Democrats.

2. Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

In a statement, A.G. Sulzberger said he decided to comment publicly after Trump revealed their off-the-record meeting to his more than 53 million Twitter followers on Sunday. Trump’s aides had requested that the July 20 meeting not be made public, Sulzberger said.

“Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!” Trump wrote.” Times publisher asks Trump to reconsider anti-media rhetoric

I feel like the mosquito in the nudist colony....I have to figure out where to begin.

3.Let’s begin here: Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Even in the face of a history marked with failure, and ignorance, the Left claims to be so much smarter than their opponents. They regularly claim that the Right is anti-science, but Hussein Obama picked this guy as his science adviser:

“John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.” Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much. Ehrlich, Ehrlich, and Holdren, “Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment,” http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/bio463/EHLRICH1.PDF

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’: 93 % of scientists acknowledge the necessity of animal research, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 48% of Democrats. Section 5: Evolution, Climate Change and Other Issues

Nuclear power plants? 70 % of scientists favor, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 45% of Democrats Ibid.

The National Academy of Sciences found that genetically engineered food is safe. So say more Republicans (48%) than Democrats (42%) Who’s More Anti-Science: Republicans or Democrats?

Soooo, when President Trump was elected, the Liberals/Democrats pulled out every arrow in their quiver…..and one of those ‘arrows’ was a pretend march by scientists against trump.

What does this have to do with ‘fake news’???

Coming right up.......

I've been saying this for a year, the advocacy propaganda media are fucking liars.

We need to drop the pretense and describe these scumbags as what they are, fucking liars.

These are party hacks who will say anything to promote the Communist agenda. If ANYTHING that the NY Times prints happens to be true, it is purely coincidental.

[
the press is useless.

Not to the Stalinist democrats who seek to put an end to this nation. The irresponsible propaganda corps of the leftist press are indispensable.
They are nobody. Fk em

The NY Times and CNN are the most dangerous terrorists seeking to end the United States that there are.
Yep, they are evil fks. Anyone affiliated with the Democrats are evil

Forum List

Back