Please do my work

Every time I think I'm never going to speak to Lucy again, she posts chicken memes and all is forgiven.

Kat or tanz with bro do my dream true i'm unhappy with current formation "the beast" and let me were "Lefty" with current seat ?
View attachment 180588

Harry my post # 3 explains that OP perfectly well, get with the programme :smoke:
lucy my post was ahead of yours....yea i know i was surprised too....

It's okay because I now explained the OP and all is good and now even gooder as we have bunny rabbits in this thread now :thewave:

clumsy-bunny-photo-u1

This one was drunk and felled over!

gif-monday-0.gif

This guy again? So, now he wants to be called "Leftist?" :cuckoo:

Why do the mods keep allowing this guy to come back? All he does is harass them to change his screen name EVERY DAY. Lol.

Kat or tanz with bro do my dream true i'm unhappy with current formation "the beast" and let me were "Lefty" with current seat ?
View attachment 180588

Harry my post # 3 explains that OP perfectly well, get with the programme :smoke:

It's okay because I now explained the OP and all is good and now even gooder as we have bunny rabbits in this thread now :thewave:

clumsy-bunny-photo-u1

It is difficult to get a picture of elusive bunny in his natural habitat though.

Snapshot_20161011.JPG

View attachment 180588

clumsy-bunny-photo-u1

It is difficult to get a picture of elusive bunny in his natural habitat though.

View attachment 180993

Saw these guys in the woods.

animals-carrying-rocket.jpg

meanwhile-at-the-petstore-W630.jpg

This guy again? So, now he wants to be called "Leftist?" :cuckoo:

Why do the mods keep allowing this guy to come back? All he does is harass them to change his screen name EVERY DAY. Lol.

I do not know Chris, but:

38a1565b86c5f4dee52ce3f28dfe6125639639f0b067d483a7e0f3fc8b2c3b84.jpg

The Lord is God for all those but in old testament are God jews and in islamic world are Allah God and Muhammed the Prophet how I'd like God are jew as said in old testament and i'm jews since earli days as known.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Jabberwocky - Lewis Carroll -

The Lord is God for all those but in old testament are God jews and in islamic world are Allah God and Muhammed the Prophet how I'd like God are jew as said in old testament and i'm jews since earli days as known.

ummmm, professor?

mix it up a little & use some fucking commas, m'k?

thanx.

Now you have mentioned God we can also solve the chicken and the egg dilemma:

chicken+and+egg.jpg

I prefer communist and also progressive it means big if Bro or body else by Mods too shifts my name in USMB too calling me "Lefty" and its pleasure where here with American people and world too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back