Please add an entire forum for me.

Yeah I've broken down and used one on occasion. I'm probably well beyond even 18 months at this point though.

Load the seat up with paper and just get it over with.

The worst part about it though is not having a sink next to you to moisten the TP. And of course it never fails, when I actually do use a public stall it has to be one of my more messy excretions.

You have time to lay down toilet paper?

Dude...yeah.

It's mandatory. Sitting down on what is already one of the nastiest places on earth even WITHOUT the fact that a ton of other disgusting people have sat on it and spread their asshole and ballsack germs and critters all over it, is enough to skeeve me out to the point of OCD about the TP.

Yep others feel the same was as you about your having sat on the toilet before them.

Dude...yeah.

It's mandatory. Sitting down on what is already one of the nastiest places on earth even WITHOUT the fact that a ton of other disgusting people have sat on it and spread their asshole and ballsack germs and critters all over it, is enough to skeeve me out to the point of OCD about the TP.

Yep others feel the same was as you about your having sat on the toilet before them.

When I was in high school I worked at a campground, and one of my duties there was cleaning the bath houses.

I've cleaned enough toilets to know that there's plenty of people out there who aren't covering the seat with anything before they sit on it.

This thread has really gone down the toilet.

What are your public bowel movement habits?

I need to use the toilet I use the toilet providing it looks clean.

Never caught anything yet. Never had any pubic livestock or any form of VD, etc.

I do wash my hands liberally with the antibacterial soap of course.

Hands come around my mouth, my butt does not.

You guys would love the public toilets in China, just a hole in the floor.

Yeah I've broken down and used one on occasion. I'm probably well beyond even 18 months at this point though.

The worst part about it though is not having a sink next to you to moisten the TP. And of course it never fails, when I actually do use a public stall it has to be one of my more messy excretions.

Dude...yeah.

I'm realistic enough to know that a 1/64" thick piece of bad 1-ply isn't going to stop any sort of germs. Which is partially the reason I hold off as long as I do. And once I can't hold off anymore, it's an all-hands-on-deck-general-quarters-here-it-comes situation.

Dude...yeah.

I'm realistic enough to know that a 1/64" thick piece of bad 1-ply isn't going to stop any sort of germs. Which is partially the reason I hold off as long as I do. And once I can't hold off anymore, it's an all-hands-on-deck-general-quarters-here-it-comes situation.

:lol:

Seriously though, I go nuts on the paper. I like a minimum of 5 layers, but I'm usually right at the brink of projectile bowel release myself, so the situation is handled on a case by case basis.

It's not really a situation that lends itself to rationalizations and solving of inner conflict. If I decide to take the plunge, I do the bare minimum to make me feel comfortable. It's a rough situation no matter what. I don't wish it on my worst enemy.

Dude...yeah.

Seriously though, I go nuts on the paper. I like a minimum of 5 layers, but I'm usually right at the brink of projectile bowel release myself, so the situation is handled on a case by case basis.

It's not really a situation that lends itself to rationalizations and solving of inner conflict. If I decide to take the plunge, I do the bare minimum to make me feel comfortable. It's a rough situation no matter what. I don't wish it on my worst enemy.

I'm suprised EZ hasn't chimed in yet on her public bowel movement habits :eusa_eh:

I know of at least 2 people who can not travel far enough to worry about airline security searches and such :D

I'm suprised EZ hasn't chimed in yet on her public bowel movement habits :eusa_eh:

I wish I really could say that women don't have bowel movements, but I've cleaned their restrooms too. I don't know what happens between home and the public restroom, but everything you think you know about them and their neat clean little bathrooms is just a matrix construct for your mind.

Take it from me...the toilet seat conflict between men and women? It has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than FUCKING with us.

Dude...yeah.

What, no turtling?

That only counts for urinals.

Stalls are OK. Barriers between guys.

Plus, people can always pee outside so as to not violate the every-other-urinal rule.

But, shitting...no empty stall requirement. When you gotta shit....you gotta shit.

I will hold a shit in to the point of bodily harm before I ever use a public toilet.

I'm usually the same way. But sometimes it happens, for me about once a year. Maybe every 18 months.

And since I hold it in as much as possible, when I make the decision to go ahead and use the public toilet, I reaaaalllyyyyyy have to use...like right then. Thats why an empty stall rule doesn't exist. For people like us.

Pity the people waiting in line when all the stalls are occupied. :eek:

I will hold a shit in to the point of bodily harm before I ever use a public toilet.

I'm usually the same way. But sometimes it happens, for me about once a year. Maybe every 18 months.

And since I hold it in as much as possible, when I make the decision to go ahead and use the public toilet, I reaaaalllyyyyyy have to use...like right then. Thats why an empty stall rule doesn't exist. For people like us.

I can't believe what you guys talk about at night. Bored much?

Please add an entire sub-forum where I can post a topic for every single forum have bookmarked, and people can vote on whether or not they think that forum is any good or not. Thanks in advance.

ponycl5.jpg

Forum List

Back