Playoff picks

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Saturday, Jan. 10
Carolina at St. Louis, 4:30 pm (FOX)
Tennessee at New England, 8:15 pm (CBS)

Im going with Carolina over StL.
I was going to go with Tenn over NE but with this frigid weather I am gonna take NE over Tenn.

Sunday, Jan. 11
Indianapolis at Kansas City, 1:00 pm (CBS)
Green Bay at Philadelphia, 4:45 pm (FOX)

If Indy doesnt let Special Teams take over the game I am going with them.

I am taking BG over Philly as long as Brett Favre is on his game. If he throws 2 or more INT's game over for GB.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Carolina at St. Louis - St. Louis - and I think this will go against the odds and be a high scoring shootout.

Tennessee at New England - Tennessee - McNair helps Titans reach championship game. I think Brady gets rattled early and often allowing Tenn to control the game.

Indianapolis at Kansas City - Indianapolis - Unless Dante Hall returns 3 or 4 for TD's, I think Indy wins big.

Green Bay at Philadelphia - Green Bay - Should be a tough game! I give the edge to GB as it'll actually be Favre over McNabb.

I'm just watching the pre-game show on ESPN now and just have to comment:

Both you guys picked Green Bay over Philly. I'm gonna have to go the other route and call Philly (as much as I hate them). According to the announcers, Brett Favre has never won a game in Philly (?)

I just watched NE beat the Titans. Great game.

I pick Philly over GB tomorrow, and the Chiefs over the Colts.

What a great year for playoffs!

Well I was right!! GB was on the way to the win UNTIL Favre threw that ASSANINE interception. What the F*ck was he thinking?!?!?! I HATE PHILLY!!!

Originally posted by Jackass
Well I was right!! GB was on the way to the win UNTIL Favre threw that ASSANINE interception. What the F*ck was he thinking?!?!?! I HATE PHILLY!!!

WooHoo, I went 1 for 4!! LOL

Agreed, that was possibly the worst pass I've ever seen in the NFL. Well, Neil O'Donnell's 2 interceptions against Dallas in '95 were pretty bad too.

I went 3 for 4 until Brett decided he wanted to play golf instead!! :mad:

Forum List

Back