Playing the race card

Odd. Your comment used to say that you were going to watch it and then comment.

What happened?

I love race cars!

Aston-Martin-DBRS9-Rear-Spoiler.jpg

:clap2:

I have to admit that Cain does lean on his race now and then. Besides that I have a few other issues with him. But i also like some of his ideas, at least the basis for some of his ideas.....

He isn't my number one pick.

But

I would vote for him over Obama.

I have to admit that Cain does lean on his race now and then. Besides that I have a few other issues with him. But i also like some of his ideas, at least the basis for some of his ideas.....

But

Of course.

But

I'd vote for almost anyone with a pulse over Obama.

Disclaimer: 'with a pulse' excludes the terminally stupid.... examples: Bachman or Palin.

Substantial elements of the conservative movement do seem to be "playing the race card" on Cain's behalf, though I'm not sure how much control Cain has over this. Their claims of racism seem to be entirely unsupported. Particularly silly: suggesting that the left is attacking Cain over his alleged sexual misconduct because his views on the issues are unassailable. In fact, substantial elements of the right (and the left, of course) view both his conduct and his political positions as negatives.

Substantial elements of the conservative movement do seem to be "playing the race card" on Cain's behalf, though I'm not sure how much control Cain has over this. Their claims of racism seem to be entirely unsupported. Particularly silly: suggesting that the left is attacking Cain over his alleged sexual misconduct because his views on the issues are unassailable. In fact, substantial elements of the right (and the left, of course) view both his conduct and his political positions as negatives.

In other words, the dude's totally out of his element and unconditionally unqualified for the position. An easy win for Obama.

Jillian seeing blacks as racist is refreshing.

Now all we need is Truthmatters for the trifecta!

Forum List

Back