Playing doctor

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/D/DOCTOR_SEX_PLEA?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=ENTERTAINMENT

Dec 9, 8:50 PM EST

Doctor Pleads Guilty in Oral Sex Case

NEW YORK (AP) -- A Bronx doctor who began performing oral sex on a patient while examining his genitals, pleaded guilty Thursday to sexual misconduct, prosecutors said.

As part of a plea agreement, Brian Shaw, 42, of Wilton, Conn., will be sentenced to six years probation and is required to register as a sex offender, said Bronx District Attorney Robert Johnson. Sentencing was set for Feb. 2, 2005.

Shaw also surrendered his medical license to the New York State Health Department.

The patient, a 49-year-old truck driver, had gone to the Throggs Neck Urgent Medical Care facility on Dec. 9, 2003, because of a rash on his chest and legs.

During the examination, Shaw began to examine the man's testicles and then performed oral sex on him against his will, Johnson said.

Shaw, a 1993 graduate of Eastern Virginia Medical School, was acquitted of a similar crime in 2002.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm too busy laughing right now to comment much. I will leave the punditry to others. Enjoy.

um how does that happen against a guys will? wait nevermind i dont really want to know

UsaPride said:
That's what I was wondering!!

His pants are open so the doctor can examine him. As part of his job the doctor puts his hands on the testicles (turn your head and cough). Since he is down there he decides to put in his mouth something that doesn't belong there.

Now, at this point are you afraid he might bite the thing if you try to pull out? I don't know what I would do, but most certainly the doctor would have a likely broken jaw by the time I was done....

I know you guys are going to hate me for saying this but...... oh well.

This probably happens more than you think..... soooooo rather than the hassle of taking this guy to court what about just closing your eyes and pretending it's Brittney Spears. ROFLMAO j/k It it were a woman doing that to me I would probably jap slap her too.

no1tovote4 said:
His pants are open so the doctor can examine him. As part of his job the doctor puts his hands on the testicles (turn your head and cough). Since he is down there he decides to put in his mouth something that doesn't belong there.

Now, at this point are you afraid he might bite the thing if you try to pull out? I don't know what I would do, but most certainly the doctor would have a likely broken jaw by the time I was done....

:lalala: WTI

pretender said:
I know you guys are going to hate me for saying this but...... oh well.

This probably happens more than you think..... soooooo rather than the hassle of taking this guy to court what about just closing your eyes and pretending it's Brittney Spears. ROFLMAO j/k It it were a woman doing that to me I would probably jap slap her too.

Of course. I went there because I was sick, not to have some sick person feel and grope. I wonder what went through the "doctor's" mind that made him think this would be a good idea.

Okay, I can't stand it any more. I have to do this.

So, I guess this is the old "open and say 'Aaaah' " in reverse.

:teeth:

Merlin1047 said:
Okay, I can't stand it any more. I have to do this.

So, I guess this is the old "open and say 'Aaaah' " in reverse.

:teeth:

May I retract earlier statements and add SICK, SICK, SICK. :D

Ok, shut up I was laughing!

um how does that happen against a guys will? wait nevermind i dont really want to know

It's like date rape, he liked it at the time, but then had to cry foul to save face within the trucking community. I wonder what his handle is?

Homosexuality doesn't HURT anyone...really....

;)

...but nowhere is it written the patient allowed the doctor to complete the act - could be the doctor put his mouth on the wanky, only to have the patient pull away and run. Just that much contact constitutes an 'oral sex act'.

-=d=- said:
Homosexuality doesn't HURT anyone...really....

;)

...but nowhere is it written the patient allowed the doctor to complete the act - could be the doctor put his mouth on the wanky, only to have the patient pull away and run. Just that much contact constitutes an 'oral sex act'.

I believe this gay trucker wanted it bad.

or this:

"Hey Doc, why is my dick your mouth?"

Forum List

Back