Playboy Calls for Rape of Conservative Women

Stupid and in horrible taste, but did the guy's post actually advocate rape? I don't think 'hate fuck' is the same as rape in any way.

Unfortunately the link didn't have the actual post, just a reaction to it.

Stupid and in horrible taste, but did the guy's post actually advocate rape? I don't think 'hate fuck' is the same as rape in any way.

Then um... how would you describe a "hate fuck" or whatever. It sounds violent and very rape-like to me.

Then um... how would you describe a "hate fuck" or whatever. It sounds violent and very rape-like to me.

So is a lot of BDSM ... odd huh?

Of course if anyone listed was anyone but conservatives it would be seen as a hate article. I have not been into politics for long, but i already see the double standard the left holds for the rest of the people.

Of course if anyone listed was anyone but conservatives it would be seen as a hate article. I have not been into politics for long, but i already see the double standard the left holds for the rest of the people.

*yawn* Maybe you should join the FCC then ... since that's so leftwing controlled.

Somebody posting something truly foul on the comments section of Playboy.com.

That site's managment took it off line in 15 minutes.

We've had people on this board calling for the murder of liberals.

That's seemed to pass muster here as just the excessive enthusiasm of a right winger which can be ignored as boys being boys or something

Where was your outrage then, William?

I'm sensing a rather seriously insane double standard in play in this specious complaint of yours.

That's seemed to pass muster here as just the excessive enthusiasm of a right winger which can be ignored as boys being boys or something

I'm sensing a rather seriously insane double standard in play in this specious complaint of yours.

Link to the thread where someone said we should kill liberals so we can all see what the responses were.

I guess you don't think the Government suggesting that any military vet or anyone that believes abortion should be outlawed are "potential" terrorists is a problem.

And remind me of your outrage when Liberals here suggest killing Conservatives.

Link to the thread where someone said we should kill liberals so we can all see what the responses were.

I cannot link to it. I noted it when it happened, though. It went, and my comments directed at it went largely unnoticed.

I found that rather surprising.

I guess you don't think the Government suggesting that any military vet or anyone that believes abortion should be outlawed are "potential" terrorists is a problem.

I don't think that's what the government said, was it?

They said that the fringe elements of the anti-abortion movement and the fringe elements of the rightists would get riled up.

And as one can easily see from the posts here and the recent murders, one of a prominaent OBGYN late term abortionist, and the other of a guard at the holocause museum, their prediction about how upset these groups were was sound.

My posts condemning those will be obvious to you should I encounter such insane blather from a leftie partisan.

I haven't seen that here, yet.

If you have, and you are better at finding past posts than I am, I'd be more than willing to read those and condemn them just as I condemned the posts from the right.

ACtually YOU were one of those people who expressed hopes that the right and left in this nation would be getting into a shooting war, as I recall.

Something about how happy you were that the right wingers had all the guns or something equally silly.

Is my memory failing me?

Or have you simply recanted that goofy notion?

I cannot link to it. I noted it when it happened, though. It went, and my comments directed at it went largely unnoticed.

They said that the fringe elements of the anti-abortion movement and the fringe elements of the rightists would get riled up.

And as one can easily see from the posts here and the recent murders, one of a prominaent OBGYN late term abortionist, and the other of a guard at the holocause museum, their prediction about how upset these groups were was sound.

My posts condemning those will be obvious to you should I encounter such insane blather from a leftie partisan.

If you have, and you are better at finding past posts than I am, I'd be more than willing to read those and condemn them just as I condemned the posts from the right.

ACtually YOU were one of those people who expressed hopes that the right and left in this nation would be getting into a shooting war, as I recall.

Something about how happy you were that the right wingers had all the guns or something equally silly.

Is my memory failing me?

I stated that the ( and still believe) the far left was going to force this country into a shooting war. And that they may want to reconsider since the moderates and the right have more weapons and tend to know how to use them.

Notice though how I am not pretending I didn't say something? You should try it, instead of denying something you said own it, and stand up and be counted as a honest person.

That's seemed to pass muster here as just the excessive enthusiasm of a right winger which can be ignored as
boys being boys or something

Who? Name them! And why are they still here?

That's seemed to pass muster here as just the excessive enthusiasm of a right winger which can be ignored as

He can't cause he made it up.

He can't cause he made it up.

Not exactly, he only exaggerated it, for the most part. There were a couple posts I saw before becoming a mod.

Is my memory failing me?

I stated that the ( and still believe) the far left was going to force this country into a shooting war. And that they may want to reconsider since the moderates and the right have more weapons and tend to know how to use them.

Well if I misread you intentions then do accept my apologies.

Notice though how I am not pretending I didn't say something?

So noted

You should try it, instead of denying something you said own it, and stand up and be counted as a honest person.

You continue to insist that I stand for something which I have repeatedly said would be a mistake.

There, now I've said it again.

Is that clear enough even for your limited understanding?

What I said was basically that sans total socialized medicine no system devised is going to prevent the continued escalation of HC costs.

Naturally you lept on that and elected to interpret that as advocating something I also said came with all the problems associated with any socialized system.

Do you get it yet?

I can discuss things without advocating them as I have done in great length when it comes to the problems associated with all the current ideas for how to solve HC

I have repeated said that I see NO SOLUTION to the HC problem.

You have continued despite at least two posts where you and I have had this conversation to continue to advance a lie about what I believe.

AGain, you are either very stupid, or you are a fucking liar.

Personally you have convinced me you are both stupid and liar.

What's more, while I'm on a tear, I think you are also a man without honor, and embarrassment to anyone who ever served in the Corps and a damned fool to boot.

Is that clear?

Your posts are, at best, asciii dogshit that some of us have to occassionally scrape off our posts.

Now run along lad, you are dismissed.

I remember a post that called for Obama to be lynched before the next election. Can't remember who it was from (not a regular, as I recall). Couple of months ago. It was condemned by several posters.

Forum List

Back