Platinum Selling at 14 Year Low.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
$827.65/ounce

Platinum has been selling for less than gold for a while now. It's even lower than when it nosedived during the financials crisis.

Seems like a golden platinum opportunity.

Last edited:
little i know about precious metals i am more interested in easily recognizable silver and gold . Silver would be American junk silver and maybe some Silver Bullion . Gold would be American bullion mostly in small denomination American mint coins . Time to buy Gold woulda been in the early 2000s and then just hold or sell , take profit and then buy . Platinum , while it may be good it is not recognizable to the average guy , imo . [platinum looks like silver doesn't it Muhammad ??]

Platinum, sometimes confused with white gold, is used primarily in manufacturing and industry.

(platinum is used in your car's catalytic converter, which is why they cost soo much to replace)

With the private business sector heating up due to Trump's policies. The price of Platinum should rise to new heights. .... :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I indeed did not notice that. Maybe some new mining or smelting process made it cheaper? Have to check it out.

Paladium is another useful metal worth tracking.

Forum List

Back