Plastic Surgery

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I understand vanity etc. but why do people keep getting plastic surgery when it obviously makes them look worse? Sometimes it's just better to grow old gracefully....

I understand vanity etc. but why do people keep getting plastic surgery when it obviously makes them look worse? Sometimes it's just better to grow old gracefully....

VANITY ----- afraid to grow old ------------ a phobia about age ------- stupidity ----------- mental issues -------- keeping up with the Jones --------- fame and money ------- because they can --------- trying to impress someone ------- a total lack of understanding life and the process ----------wanting to be something that they're not -------- low self-esteem ----- egos ----- and attention hogs .................

Out of all the girls I've known who underwent plastic surgery, only one of them ended up looking more physically attractive in the aftermath.

VANITY ----- afraid to grow old ------------ a phobia about age ------- stupidity ----------- mental issues -------- keeping up with the Jones --------- fame and money ------- because they can --------- trying to impress someone ------- a total lack of understanding life and the process ----------wanting to be something that they're not -------- low self-esteem ----- egos ----- and attention hogs .................

Out of all the girls I've known who underwent plastic surgery, only one of them ended up looking more physically attractive in the aftermath.

I've been fairly blessed with looking young for my age, so, it's a little unfair for me to judge, plus, I am not rich like these folks so probably couldn't afford it even if I wanted it, but, I have seen many older women that look attractive. I think it's hard to being in the entertainment industry, especially as a woman, because your lively hood is your looks (in many cases, not all) - there are a few actresses respected for their acting...

But if I got plastic surgery done and looked like a freak show, I think I would just leave it be.

I wonder if plastic surgery is "reversible"?

Forum List

Back