Planting seeds of truth, right and wrong!

So, you are saying that we should kill our disobedient children, kill homosexuals, unfaithful wives, and the likes, right? How is that forgiving your enemy?

Well Smartt, aren't you the one who hates gays and won't shop at Home Depot because they did something for gay pride day?

Gays are people, and no I don't hate them. The ones I know, I personally love very much. the others I love just as I love humankind.

Gay pride is not about the people, it is about the gay sex! No, you cannot tell me different, look at the parades and tell me it is not about gay sex. So, yes, I am against gay pride, and all it represents regarding immorality.

So you got it wrong.

So you love gays, except when they have sex? :cuckoo: :lol:

The natural order that I speak of is true. You do anything that is not natural and there are bad things that come from it. Simple truth, speaking of gardens, you plant cucumber seed to close to cantaloupe seed and see what you get. You will get both that are not fit to eat. The things that were nailed to the cross was not the law of God, and there is only one God. And that I speak of is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all will soon find that out, just as it is written, every knee will bow and every tongue shall swear.Isaiah 45:23 declairs it. And Science that you speak of is not an exact Science that means there are error's in it. There are no errors in God word. It happend to Rome and it will happen to us, its already happening, if you havent noticed. And on the subject of capital punishment, God demands it, Numbers 35 Deuteronomy 19, old testament and Matthew 5:20 thru 25 the words of Christ. And this nation upholds the same law when you have the right judge that actually knows the law.

Forum List

Back