Plans For Labor Day Weekend?

I just had the house painted, from top to bottom. I'm cleaning carpets! :laugh:

My husband is taking my mom out... shopping for a car. :)

And I'm seeing my sister off at the airport. She's going to California to get her baby's kidneys removed.

Labor Day Weekend is a bittersweet time. So nice because everyone is just chilling, yet at the same time it signals the end of summer and the ensueing resumption of school.

I hate Labor Day Weekend.

Labor Day Weekend is a bittersweet time. So nice because everyone is just chilling, yet at the same time it signals the end of summer and the ensueing resumption of school.

I hate Labor Day Weekend.

Well I guess the good thing about starting 2 weeks before Labor Day, it's my first 3 day weekend! :cheers2:

Downside, I have to work Saturday at the bank. :(

Going to University of Michigan game on Saturday. Coming home watching Rutgers vs. UNC game on TV.

Driving from Michigan to Rutgers in NJ and moving into my aprartment on Sunday.

Watching football game with my friend/roomate on monday night.

We're celebrating our 4th Wedding anniversary (9/1), the burial ceremony for Tim's grandma who passed away last week is this saturday (she was cremated but wanted a full Catholic funeral with visitation etc.)

Also possibly going to the State Fair (again-i was just there Saturday) or the Renaissance Festival ...yeah, i know it's filled with the yogurt-sprout-eating-mutherfuckers but it's still fun. I love dressing up and feeling like I am in theater again. The shows and acts are SO much fun...gotta love "Puke n' Snot"!

Hmmm...taking Friday and Tuesday off; going to my boat and probably cruise and fish or just plain relax most of the weekend.

Forum List

Back