plans de jour?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
what you got going on today?

i am delivering a curio cabinet to my Mother. Alt and I delivered the first one last week and took a good cussing for our troubles. So hubby and I will delivery the last one today. Then we are off for the day. I did the paperwork this am as much as I it, I get up early on my days off to deal with paperwork.

It is a beautiful sunny day here.

I have a paper to write which I will be working on intermittently all day. When it warms up a lil bit I will be changing the oil in my car. Hopefully, I will get to see the Celtics smash the Heat at one. (I might go get blazed and endanger some people's lives driving thru the State Forrest at 17 mph before the game). When the game is over I will nap for a few hours then head in to the office for the night.

My day started at 5 AM.

Workout, breakfast, walk the dogs.

I've got some turkey breasts and a brisket in the smoker. Should be ready in about 8 hours

I'm working on my barn pub/ pool hall so I'll be in there doing some finish work on the bar.

I'll probably sneak in a second workout later then I'm going to chill in front of the fire with the wife.

(I might go get blazed and endanger some people's lives driving thru the State Forrest at 17 mph before the game)

Thats practically light speed after smoking.

Why so fast?

I'm a prodigy.

hasselhoff-thumbs.jpg

repeated for the sheer glee!!!!...my valentines day duties have been satisfied..today is about me....well, I am doing the laundry for her and will cook dinner.....and vacuum...oh and get her car washed.....and run to the store...aside from THAT, the day is all mine...

I have a paper to write which I will be working on intermittently all day. When it warms up a lil bit I will be changing the oil in my car. Hopefully, I will get to see the Celtics smash the Heat at one. (I might go get blazed and endanger some people's lives driving thru the State Forrest at 17 mph before the game). When the game is over I will nap for a few hours then head in to the office for the night.

myles from nowhere?

i'm taking my daughter into the big city for her clarinet lesson, then i'll get back to categorizing my snowflake collection.

Going to the beach late this afternoon for dinner and a nice long walk. Weather is perfecto.

I hear tell you're doing well
Good things have come to you.

I wish I had your happiness
And you had do-wacka-do wacka-do wacka-do
And you had a do wacka-do.

The sun is out here in Cleveland.....for the THIRD day in a row! I may have to go roll around in the snow, I'm so happy.

And I have to steam clean my living room furniture.

:(

Forum List

Back