Planned to have hamburgers last night...but plans changed

Someone just died somewhere in the world from starvation, and we're in here quibbling over what particular food items constitute which particular daily meals.

Food is food.

My son didn't want them.

He wanted Blueberry Pancakes. So we had pancakes (and I had a beer).

So for breakfast, we took the burger meat and made meatloaf (and rice).

The best meatloaf EVA!!!

Kids should eat what their parents decide, not the other way around.

ever try to deal with a kid who doesn't want what's being served?

the reality is adults don't always want what's on the menu either. sometimes you have to go with the flow.

Someone just died somewhere in the world from starvation, and we're in here quibbling over what particular food items constitute which particular daily meals.

Food is food.

Do you want some of my salad Paulie? I'll share with you!

Food is food.

I don't know, it's just the wrong time of day for salad EZ :lol:

Isn't it only like 4:30 by you? How can you possibly eat salad at 4:30?

When you do eat it though, be sure to use the salad fork.

Food is food.

Darling, it's 6:30 here in Indiana, remember, we joined the twenty first century and went to EST.

A fork? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, an interesting idea!

Darling, it's 6:30 here in Indiana, remember, we joined the twenty first century and went to EST.

A fork? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, an interesting idea!

Oh ok, well 6:30 is a more proper time to eat something like a salad.

But yeah, use that fork though. Not a dinner fork, or a cocktail fork though. A SALAD fork.

My son didn't want them.

The best meatloaf EVA!!!
Wuss.

Next time make the lil bastard eat what you want.

It looks like that's what he did want.. I used to ask my daughter what she wanted on a regular basis. One time she asked for that soup with the little butts in it.. (barley)

:lol:

My son didn't want them.

The best meatloaf EVA!!!
Wuss.

Next time make the lil bastard eat what you want.

It looks like that's what he did want.. I used to ask my daughter what she wanted on a regular basis. One time she asked for that soup with the little butts in it.. (barley)

:lol:

Barley soup is the bee's knees.

i am not a short order cook...what i cook is what you eat....no if's ands' or buts....the cook rules here...of course this draconian stance has resulted in the projectile vomiting by my son...of stuffed mushrooms....he was about 7....he is now 27 and wont touch one...

Sometimes I make dinner, and that's dinner.

Sometimes I ask the kids what they'd like for dinner. They never want the same thing, usually I still end up deciding but I'll modify it to suit them.

Sometimes we do the popcorn/fruit/cold cereal thing, if they've been munching and I don't think it's worth it to make dinner....

We frequently have eggs for dinner, and every now and then we have breakfast for dinner and pizza for breakfast.

When I was a little girl, my uncle and aunt babysat my brother and I after school while my mom was at work. Every single Friday night, they had breakfast for dinner. It was great...pancakes, bacon, ham or sausage, eggs, juice, the whole 9 yards. There was always home canned fruit too.

Now I want breakfast for dinner.

Just as long as you sit and eat with them, your are a hero cook.

Food is food.

finish_your_beer_theres_sober_kids_.jpg

Serve them gruel.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hEQDllvuy1I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hEQDllvuy1I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

You're supposed to feed kids??????? Is this something new?

Yeah, tell me about it.

Apparently those damned liberals got their way and now we parents have to carry our parasitic children into adulthood feeding them, clothing them, even giving them a free place to stay, too.

No wonder the American work ethic has gone to hell. We raise our children to be parasites

Why... did you know, that it's ILLEGAL to send kids down into the seams of coal mines now to dig coal twelve hours a day, now?

Fucking liberals!

Forum List

Back