Planned parenthood?

Speaking of the devil herself. Posts and is gone in 60 seconds. Give her 90 more seconds and she'll log back in. Do a drive-by and log out just as quickly.

Last edited:
The health of the nation's people is a vital national interest. The federal government has the right and the justification to take measures that work towards protecting, maintaining, improving the health of the people.

The health of the nation's people is a vital national interest. The federal government has the right and the justification to take measures that work towards protecting, maintaining, improving the health of the people.

No doubt, but forcing people into a healthcare plan they don't want to be in is another story.

No doubt, but forcing people into a healthcare plan they don't want to be in is another story.

We force people to do things in the national interest all the time.

You're right. That's a tax story. Now get over it.

Bullshit. My health is none of the governments business.

Like the draft? Slavery?

You think the health of the nation is irrelevant to our ability to prosper economically AND to defend ourselves?

You're an idiot.

The federal government has the right and the justification to take measures that work towards protecting, maintaining, improving the health of the people.

And which enumerated power grants such authority?

Oh yea, I forgot, you know what's best so we should ignore the law of the land...:cuckoo:

Like the draft? Slavery?

Like paying your taxes.

That's theft actually.

You think the health of the nation is irrelevant to our ability to prosper economically AND to defend ourselves?

You're an idiot.

I am an individual not some fucking group of people you or the government can boss around. The people as individuals don't need to follow anything the government says because as it is all to painfully obvious the government fucks up everything it touches. If I think a law is stupid,immoral or illegal I simply don't follow it. Obama can try and fine me for not buying insurance all he wants. I own 1 thing and that's my vehicle and it ain't worth a hell of a lot...so let him and his goon squads try and steal money from me for refusing to buy insurance for myself. I can't wait for that shit to go into effect because there is gonna be a lot of shit hitting the fan when his goon squads come to arrest someone for not paying their fines. Can't fucking wait.:badgrin:

The govt supporting planned parenthood is running the govt like a business.
For every dollar they spend on birth control they save many more from welfare, food stamps, education costs, etc.

Just a good business decision like many want the government to make. Or so they claim.

You mean like performing abortions out of convenience? like agreeing to treat of 10-year-old children for STD's that PP councilors know are prostitutes and they welcome the pimp with wide eyes and open arms??

Not to mention only a progressive would call someone a Nazi then turn around and support a Nazi program such as Planned Parenthood that has its roots waist deep in eugenics and racism.....

Last edited:
Like the draft? Slavery?

Like paying your taxes.

That's theft actually.

You're an idiot.

I am an individual not some fucking group of people you or the government can boss around. The people as individuals don't need to follow anything the government says because as it is all to painfully obvious the government fucks up everything it touches. If I think a law is stupid,immoral or illegal I simply don't follow it. Obama can try and fine me for not buying insurance all he wants. I own 1 thing and that's my vehicle and it ain't worth a hell of a lot...so let him and his goon squads try and steal money from me for refusing to buy insurance for myself. I can't wait for that shit to go into effect because there is gonna be a lot of shit hitting the fan when his goon squads come to arrest someone for not paying their fines. Can't fucking wait.:badgrin:

Taxes are theft. So you're a mental retard. I think we all already know that. There is no need to run up the score.

Forum List

Back