Planned Parenthood Sells Fully Intact Aborted Babies

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Oh no! Not this again. Can't you neocons find something else to discuss?

Yeah, I can see the responses already. But, here's the video:

The eighth video in the ongoing controversy over Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted fetal body parts shows the CEO of StemExpress, a major buyer of fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood, admitting the company gets “a lot” of intact fetuses, suggesting “another 50 livers a week” would not be enough, and agreeing abortion clinics should profit from the sale.

Story @ Full, Unedited 8th Video Confirms Planned Parenthood Sells Fully Intact Aborted Babies | LifeNews.com

The eighth video in the ongoing controversy over Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted fetal body parts shows the CEO of StemExpress, a major buyer of fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood, admitting the company gets “a lot” of intact fetuses, suggesting “another 50 livers a week” would not be enough, and agreeing abortion clinics should profit from the sale.

Story @ Full, Unedited 8th Video Confirms Planned Parenthood Sells Fully Intact Aborted Babies | LifeNews.com

How much?

Do red state white babies go for more or less?

How much?

lol, man that's fucked up, but it did make me laugh.

These monsters should be arrested and put in cages.

How much?

So you're posting from the sewer again are you?

As you're a Homosexual nobody is shocked that you support the pro-Abortion Agenda and make sick jokes about aborted babies.

Your type hate Breeders, the more aborted babies the better.

How much?

As you're a Homosexual nobody is shocked that you support the pro-Abortion Agenda and make sick jokes about aborted babies.

I support adoption.

And I think only idiots take this story and thread seriously.

How stupid do people have to be to fall for these far-right fringe b.s. stories?

BTW - the ALT Right is pro Abortion.

How much?

I support adoption.

And I think only idiots take this story and thread seriously.

How stupid do people have to be to fall for these far-right fringe b.s. stories?

BTW - the ALT Right is pro Abortion.

Is it now impossible for you to make say ten posts without mentioning your new pet the Alt-Right?

Planned Parenthood have been running this grisly operation of selling aborted baby body parts for a long time.

These monsters should be arrested and put in cages.

What, the little dead babies?

That's horrible!

No your ilk, you can join the monsters who buy and sell aborted babies, you can be put in cages also.

You support the biggest monster of all, Trump.

BTW - he's so pro-abortion. He's paid for at least 20 abortions. Think about it. Two spoiled brat sons and that daughter.

How many women has Bill Clinton caused to have abortions, you won't know, they've probably long been added to that strange list of convenient deaths that seem to surround the Clintons.

Forum List

Back