Planned parenthood responds to gendercide

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnNuJny47yk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Planned Parenthood Sex-Selection Abortion Video Fom Live Action - YouTube[/ame]

What a crock.

The fact is that almost all abortions are medically necessary but even if they were not, its none of your business.

Why can't you meddling freaks get that fact?

I do not have the right to control when, say, Willow, has a baby.

Willow does not have the right to control when her neighbor does.

I do not have the right to control when 'gramps' wife or daughter has a baby.

'Gramps' does not have the right to control when my female family members have a baby.

You can try to muddy the waters with religious crap or with "sex selection" crap but you just can't get any more basic than -

ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Not to mention that abortion is less than 3% of what PP does. More than 97% of what they do is basic health care screening and prenatal care for poor women. Why in the world would you mean spirited rw's want to take that away? Just so you can see more women die of breast cancer? More babies born sick?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

• Banned
What a crock.

The fact is that almost all abortions are medically necessary but even if they were not, its none of your business.

'Gramps' does not have the right to control when my female family members have a baby.

You can try to muddy the waters with religious crap or with "sex selection" crap but you just can't get any more basic than -

Not to mention that abortion is less than 3% of what PP does. More than 97% of what they do is basic health care screening and prenatal care for poor women. Why in the world would you mean spirited rw's want to take that away? Just so you can see more women die of breast cancer? More babies born sick?

Nothing is wrong with me. I'm not snuffing out innocent life. And yes, I would rather see a baby born sick than killed. As for the rest of your final paragraph.....fuck off.

So it makes no difference that when you abort a little girl you take away her right at choices ?

Pretzal logic,and most abortions are for convenience not medical,but thta nether here nor there.

What a crock.

Liar - Almost all abortions are NOT medically necessary. Women do not depend on planned parenthood for basic health care or screening.

What a crock.

Liar - Almost all abortions are NOT medically necessary. Women do not depend on planned parenthood for basic health care or screening.

I bolded part of your post because thats the only portion Im responding to. Im not going to debate medical necessity ( mostly because I think I agree with you on that part )

planned-parenthood-services-provided-percentage-breakdown-2009-10-annual-report.PNG

According to Planned Parenthood, "75 percent of their clients have incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level." At over five million clients a year, that's 3.75 million impoverished people who depend on Planned Parenthood.

Susan G. Komen's Planned Parenthood Cuts Hurt Poor Women of Color Most | The Bilerico Project

Last edited:

So it makes no difference that when you abort a little girl you take away her right at choices ?

Pretzal logic,and most abortions are for convenience not medical,but thta nether here nor there.

the unborn do not have any rights to have choices.

What a crock.

if you are on board with abortion based on gender, aim that question back at yourself you dimwit.

What a crock.

I bolded part of your post because thats the only portion Im responding to. Im not going to debate medical necessity ( mostly because I think I agree with you on that part )

planned-parenthood-services-provided-percentage-breakdown-2009-10-annual-report.PNG

According to Planned Parenthood, "75 percent of their clients have incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level." At over five million clients a year, that's 3.75 million impoverished people who depend on Planned Parenthood.

Susan G. Komen's Planned Parenthood Cuts Hurt Poor Women of Color Most | The Bilerico Project

do you see anything peculiar in these stats? I do....( hope you can see them I had to crate a pic to capture them, click on the thumnail)

Attachments

• $abortion stats.JPG
    $abortion stats.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 56
Seems PP "condemns" gendercide. If they allow abortions, how on earth are they supposed to know a mother is in there for an abortion due to the child's gender? What should they do to find out the mothers reason - Interrogate her for several hours? Interrogate her friends and family? Water board them?

I agree - if a woman is aborting her child because of its sex, then she is a piece of shit. Abortion is legal in the US right now, so if the arguments about whether it is permissible or evil is set aside, how can a clinic possibly know what a woman's intentions are?

do you see anything peculiar in these stats? I do....( hope you can see them I had to crate a pic to capture them, click on the thumnail)

Nothing that relates to what I posted. Sorry youre gonna have to explain it to my slow brain tonight. I gots me a three excedrin headache this evening.

Forum List

Back